Namkaran Muhurat 2023
Namkaran Muhurat 2023 article by AstroSage will help you identify auspicious dates for performing Namkaran Ceremony 2023. In this special article, you will get to know about all important dates and timing to perform the Namkaran ceremony as per the auspicious Namkaran Muhurat 2023.
हिंदी में पढ़ें: नामकरण मुहूर्त 2023
Namkaran Muhurat 2023 Dates and Muhurat
|Date||Start Time||End Time|
|Sunday 01 January||07:13:55||12:49:04|
|Wednesday 04 January||07:14:37||24:03:10|
|Sunday 08 January||07:15:10||30:06:05|
|Thursday 12 January||14:25:17||31:15:20|
|Friday 13 January||07:15:17||31:15:17|
|Sunday 15 January||07:15:08||19:48:40|
|Wednesday 18 January||07:14:44||17:23:14|
|Sunday 22 January||07:13:48||27:21:55|
|Monday 23 January||24:27:33||31:13:30|
|Wednesday 25 January||20:06:15||31:12:49|
|Thursday 26 January||07:12:26||31:12:26|
|Friday 27 January||07:12:02||31:12:02|
|Wednesday 01 February||07:09:40||27:23:37|
|Sunday 05 February||07:07:19||12:13:36|
|Wednesday 08 February||20:15:38||30:26:56|
|Friday 10 February||08:01:59||31:03:55|
|Sunday 12 February||07:02:25||26:28:06|
|Monday 13 February||26:36:17||31:01:38|
|Friday 17 February||20:29:03||30:58:19|
|Monday 20 February||12:38:17||30:55:41|
|Wednesday 22 February||06:53:49||27:27:28|
|Friday 24 February||06:51:55||27:27:18|
|Monday 27 February||06:48:57||26:24:19|
|Friday 03 March||15:44:10||30:44:49|
|Wednesday 08 March||06:39:26||30:39:26|
|Thursday 09 March||06:38:20||30:38:21|
|Friday 10 March||06:37:14||21:45:38|
|Monday 13 March||08:21:49||30:33:51|
|Friday 17 March||06:29:18||30:29:19|
|Sunday 19 March||22:04:55||30:26:59|
|Wednesday 22 March||06:23:32||30:23:32|
|Thursday 23 March||06:22:21||30:22:21|
|Friday 24 March||06:21:12||13:22:49|
|Sunday 26 March||14:01:30||30:18:53|
|Monday 27 March||06:17:42||30:17:42|
|Friday 31 March||06:13:05||25:57:52|
|Wednesday 05 April||09:21:42||30:07:21|
|Thursday 06 April||06:06:13||30:06:12|
|Friday 07 April||06:05:04||30:05:04|
|Monday 10 April||08:39:43||13:39:55|
|Thursday 13 April||10:43:45||25:36:49|
|Sunday 16 April||05:55:17||28:07:40|
|Thursday 20 April||09:44:13||23:11:07|
|Monday 24 April||08:26:46||26:07:30|
|Thursday 27 April||06:59:45||29:44:24|
|Friday 28 April||05:43:29||09:52:57|
|Monday 01 May||17:51:47||29:40:51|
|Wednesday 03 May||05:39:10||23:51:31|
|Friday 05 May||05:37:35||21:39:56|
|Sunday 07 May||05:36:01||20:21:57|
|Wednesday 10 May||16:12:57||29:33:51|
|Thursday 11 May||05:33:11||29:33:11|
|Friday 12 May||05:32:31||13:03:48|
|Sunday 14 May||05:31:14||10:16:22|
|Monday 15 May||09:08:39||29:30:37|
|Wednesday 17 May||05:29:28||22:30:08|
|Sunday 21 May||05:27:26||29:27:26|
|Monday 22 May||05:26:58||10:36:59|
|Wednesday 24 May||15:06:35||29:26:08|
|Thursday 25 May||05:25:45||17:53:53|
|Monday 29 May||11:50:43||29:24:25|
|Wednesday 31 May||05:23:52||29:23:52|
|Thursday 01 June||05:23:39||29:23:39|
|Thursday 08 June||05:22:39||18:59:40|
|Friday 09 June||17:10:05||29:22:35|
|Monday 12 June||10:36:26||29:22:35|
|Wednesday 14 June||05:22:39||13:40:15|
|Sunday 18 June||10:08:06||18:06:42|
|Wednesday 21 June||05:23:36||15:10:56|
|Sunday 25 June||10:12:14||29:24:34|
|Monday 26 June||05:24:52||26:06:21|
|Wednesday 28 June||05:25:28||29:25:28|
|Thursday 29 June||05:25:47||16:30:27|
|Friday 30 June||16:10:29||29:26:09|
|Wednesday 05 July||05:28:04||29:28:04|
|Friday 07 July||05:28:57||22:16:49|
|Sunday 09 July||05:29:50||29:29:50|
|Monday 10 July||05:30:18||18:45:56|
|Thursday 13 July||20:52:21||29:31:45|
|Friday 14 July||05:32:15||29:32:15|
|Friday 18 August||22:57:47||29:51:31|
|Monday 21 August||05:53:07||29:53:07|
|Thursday 24 August||09:04:11||27:11:56|
|Monday 28 August||05:56:46||29:56:46|
|Wednesday 30 August||20:47:31||29:57:47|
|Thursday 31 August||05:58:16||17:45:54|
|Friday 01 September||14:57:00||29:58:46|
|Sunday 03 September||18:26:16||29:59:46|
|Wednesday 06 September||09:20:20||30:01:17|
|Thursday 07 September||06:01:46||16:16:33|
|Sunday 10 September||17:07:01||30:03:15|
|Monday 11 September||06:03:43||20:01:37|
|Friday 15 September||07:12:03||30:05:41|
|Sunday 17 September||06:06:39||30:06:39|
|Monday 18 September||06:07:10||12:41:35|
|Wednesday 20 September||14:59:20||30:08:09|
|Thursday 21 September||06:08:38||15:35:32|
|Sunday 24 September||13:41:58||30:10:07|
|Monday 25 September||06:10:39||30:10:39|
|Wednesday 27 September||07:10:45||22:20:46|
|Friday 29 September||06:12:41||30:12:41|
|Sunday 01 October||06:13:44||19:28:03|
|Wednesday 04 October||06:15:18||30:15:18|
|Thursday 05 October||06:15:52||19:40:24|
|Sunday 08 October||10:15:21||26:45:33|
|Thursday 12 October||11:36:57||19:56:22|
|Sunday 15 October||06:21:33||30:21:33|
|Monday 16 October||06:22:08||19:35:56|
|Sunday 22 October||06:25:53||20:00:57|
|Wednesday 25 October||06:27:51||13:30:49|
|Thursday 26 October||11:27:32||30:28:33|
|Wednesday 08 November||19:20:00||30:37:53|
|Thursday 09 November||06:38:38||30:38:37|
|Friday 10 November||06:39:23||30:39:23|
|Sunday 19 November||06:46:28||22:49:01|
|Monday 20 November||21:26:33||27:18:23|
|Wednesday 22 November||18:37:59||30:48:51|
|Thursday 23 November||06:49:39||30:49:39|
|Friday 24 November||06:50:28||30:50:28|
|Monday 27 November||13:35:47||30:52:51|
|Wednesday 29 November||06:54:25||13:59:00|
|Friday 01 December||16:40:46||30:55:58|
|Thursday 07 December||07:00:29||31:00:29|
|Friday 08 December||07:01:13||31:01:13|
|Sunday 10 December||07:02:36||11:50:16|
|Friday 15 December||08:10:49||22:32:07|
|Sunday 17 December||26:54:43||31:07:08|
|Monday 18 December||07:07:42||25:22:10|
|Wednesday 20 December||07:08:49||11:16:22|
|Thursday 21 December||09:39:34||31:09:21|
|Friday 22 December||07:09:52||21:36:31|
|Sunday 24 December||21:19:51||29:57:06|
|Thursday 28 December||25:05:21||31:12:29|
|Friday 29 December||07:12:50||27:10:28|
Talk To World’s Best Astrologers On Call & Know What’s In Store For You In 2023
The famously celebrated Namkaran Sanskar or the naming ceremony as per the Namkaran Muhurat 2023 is one of the prestigious celebrations and it is the most significant celebration in the Hindu religion. Nowadays, many parents do not understand the significance of naming their child and hence they name their child on a not-so-important day.
However, according to our religious beliefs, a newly born child should be named in this naming ceremony under the supervision of elderly members of the family. You might not be aware of a few things that are attached to the names, the name gives validity to the existence of a human being. With the help of this article, we will try to explain to you the significance of keeping a name on the naming ceremony and we will also provide detailed information about the special timings to perform this ceremony.
It is considered auspicious to perform this event as per the Namkaran Muhurat 2023 (auspicious time). Just like other auspicious functions which are celebrated by keeping the muhurat timing in mind, it is also very much important that this event should be celebrated accordingly. Remember, the naming ceremony is not only considered important from only a religious point of view but also has the utmost astrological importance. Let us have a look at the auspicious mahurats of this year and their respective importance.
Favorable or Unfavorable? Raj Yoga Report reveals it all!
Namkaran Muhurat 2023: Dates, Nakshatras & Auspicious Months
- This ceremony should take place after the 12th or the 13th day after childbirth.
- The Namkaran ceremony or this Namkaran Muhurat 2023 is celebrated after the Sutak period, which begins from the birth of a child to the next 10 days when it gets over.
- After the 10th day of childbirth, there is a process known as purification of Sutika that is performed on a particular day, then Namkaran should be organized.
- Remember, not to organize the ceremony on Chaturthi, Chaturdasi, and Navmi, and do not consider Amavasya an auspicious day to celebrate it.
- If we talk about the days, then the naming ceremony can be organized on the days like Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday.
- Some nakshatras like Ashwini, Satabishak, Swati, Chitra, Revati, Hasta, Pushya, Rohini, Mrigashirsha, Anuradha, Uttarshada, Uttaraphalguni, Uttarabhadrapada, and Shravan are considered auspicious for this Namkaran Muhurat 2023 ceremony.
- According to various family traditions, the naming ceremony can also be organized a year after the child’s birth.
- According to astrological beliefs and customs, there are two names selected for a child, of which one is kept as a secret and the other one becomes the name of that newborn.
- It is now a privilege to select the child’s name according to the Nakshatra under which he/she was born. The ceremony should also be conducted under astrological supervision.
250+ Pages Personalized AstroSage Brihat Horoscope For All Possible Solutions To Your Life Problems!
How To Choose Namkaran Muhurat 2023 For the Naming Ceremony?
For every Sanskar ceremony event, the astrologers or known scholars are asked to come and find out the auspicious muhurat, that is why an astrologer specializing in this field is called to retrieve a proper muhurta for conducting the naming ceremony. The astrologers then take help from a Panchang and calculate the auspicious date and time, or the Namkaran Muhurat 2023. In today’s world where everything is gadget-friendly, one can easily trace down the proper muhurat with the help of the internet.
Now, you can find many websites and applications that can help you to trace down a muhurat for every auspicious occasion without any assistance from the astrologer. You can easily download such apps from Google Play Store or Apple Store. Because of the availability of such apps, there is an increase in one’s convenience as there is no necessity to visit the astrologer for this purpose. However, in order to celebrate this ceremony, one seeks assistance and guidance from a prominent astrologer, but the auspicious muhurat can be assessed with the help of technology. However, it is advised to consult an astrologer if you want to get more accurate results for Namkaran Muhurat 2023.
To Attain Success In Your Career & Education: Order Your CogniAstro Report Now!
Why is Namkaran Muhurat 2023 So Important?
Of all the 16 sanskars that are mentioned in the Hindu religion, one of the most significant sanskars is the Namkaran, or the Naming ceremony. As explained above, the name of an individual plays an important role in a person’s life as it determines his/ her existence in society. This is why the naming ceremony is very much important. The relatives and the parents of the newborn start calling him by a random name after he/she is born. However, according to the Hindu religion and customs, the naming ceremony of a child should be conducted when the child is 11 or 12 days old by following the necessary rites and rituals. While the Namkaran Muhurat 2023 or the Sanskar ceremony is going on, the astrologer takes notes of the child’s birth chart along with the names for them after analyzing the Nakshatras. The successful event of this ceremony comes with blessings for the child. Remember, this ceremony should be celebrated for the child’s mental and physical development. This ceremony also increases the life expectancy of that child. This ceremony particularly gives altogether a different identity to the child that is important for the child’s future.
Free Online Birth Horoscope
Remedies During Namkaran Muhurat 2023 Ceremony
- Make sure that the ceremony is organized in a proper clean place. One should do it at home however, in case there is an emergency or say, you are shifting to a new place then the ceremony should be organized at a religious place or a temple.
- Choose the child’s name according to their zodiac sign. Do not put your child’s future at risk by selecting random names. Remember the Namkaran Muhurat 2023 can also be retried by analyzing the child’s planetary positions and their future.
- This ceremony should take place with the proper muhurat only, you can seek the help of an astrologer or the internet to get to the conclusion.
- The family of the child should stay away from consuming a non-veg diet and alcohol on that day.
- If it is possible, then feed bread to a cow at the Namkaran Muhurat 2023 ceremony.
- The father of the child should not shave his beard or chop his hair on this day.
- There should be peace among the family members and with the guests.
- The child should get the blessings of the elderly members of the family.
- Apart from the parents, the other family members should also actively participate in the ceremony.
- Remember, the child will get special blessings if you offer food to the poor.
For Astrological Remedies & Services, Visit: AstroSage Online Shopping Store
We hope you liked this article on Naming Ceremony or Namkaran Muhurat 2023. Perform the rituals and give an ideal name to your child.
Astrological services for accurate answers and better feature
Astrological remedies to get rid of your problems
AstroSage on MobileAll Mobile Apps
- Horoscope 2023
- राशिफल 2023
- Calendar 2023
- Holidays 2023
- Chinese Horoscope 2023
- Education Horoscope 2023
- Purnima 2023
- Amavasya 2023
- Shubh Muhurat 2023
- Marriage Muhurat 2023
- Chinese Calendar 2023
- Bank Holidays 2023
- राशि भविष्य 2023 - Rashi Bhavishya 2023 Marathi
- ராசி பலன் 2023 - Rasi Palan 2023 Tamil
- వార్షిక రాశి ఫలాలు 2023 - Rasi Phalalu 2023 Telugu
- રાશિફળ 2023 - Rashifad 2023
- ജാതകം 2023 - Jathakam 2023 Malayalam
- ৰাশিফল 2023 - Rashifal 2023 Assamese
- ରାଶିଫଳ 2023 - Rashiphala 2023 Odia
- রাশিফল 2023 - Rashifol 2023 Bengali
- ವಾರ್ಷಿಕ ರಾಶಿ ಭವಿಷ್ಯ 2023 - Rashi Bhavishya 2023 Kannada