Benefits of Bhramari Pranayama
Bharmari is a tonic for brain
Bharmari word has originated from Sanskrit word Bharmar which means humming bee. The name suggests in this method of Pranayama humming sound is created so is the name. The most conspicuous effect is that it relaxes the brain. If done regularly it can have positive effect on stress, fatigue and high blood pressure.
It is a known fact that vibration of thinking of a human body can be controlled. By these vibrations the cerebral cortex sends impulses directly to the hypothalamus, which controls the 'Pituitary' gland, the master of all glands. The resonance of the brain's metaphysical thinking is taken out and this enhances capacity of brain.
How to do Bharmari
Sit in a suitable relaxed posture and cover your ears by pressing tragus with the help of thumbs. Place your index fingers on the forehead. From the remaining fingers close your eyes. Take breath from both nostrils. Start exhaling while making bee like humming sound. Keep reciting "OHM" in the mind Imagine that divine bliss is descending on you, that deep divine wisdom fills your entire being.
The left or right nostril is used simultaneously. Let us understand the process systematically
- Pooraka: First do Rechaka and then do Pooraka. The sound that you create will seem hoarse but with gradual practice it becomes like humming bee after some time. Its pitch should be lower than Rechaka. This is called Bhramar Dhwani then Kumbhaka is performed.
- Kumbhaka: When the Pooraka is completed, both the nostrils are closed with pranavmudra. In this situation all the three band has are fixed and Kumbhaka is performed. There is no sound in Kumbhaka.
- Rechaka: The Rechaka generate sound as in Pooraka. And its pitch is more in volume than that in Pooraka. This is known as hraamari Naad.
Practice this 11 to 21 times daily. But do not overload and take a break when required. This can be practiced anytime but if you feel stressed or fatigued this will help you.
Scientific aspect of Bharmari Pranayama
Benefits of Bharmari Pranayama
- The mind becomes calm and peaceful. It is beneficial in mental tension, agitation, high blood pressure, heart disease etc.
- If Bhramari practiced regularly during pregnancy it facilitates easy and trouble-free childbirth.
- The mind concentration enhances..
- Helps in paralysis.
- Due to humming sound concentration of the mind is also facilitated. It has a positive effect on whole mind and body and particularly on nervous system.
- New Year Greetings
- 2015 Wallpaper & Backgrounds
- Horoscope 2015
- Astrology 2015
- Rashifal 2015 (Roman)
- राशिफल 2015
- Free Download 2015 Wallpapers
- Chinese Horoscope 2015
- Lal Kitab Horoscope 2015
- Tamil Horoscope 2015
- Kannada Jathaka 2015 - Kannada Horoscope 2015
- Rashi Bhavishya 2015 - Gujarati Horoscope 2015
- Rashi Bhavishya 2015 - Marathi Horoscope 2015
- Rasi Phalalu 2015 - Telugu Horoscope 2015
- Urdu Horoscope 2015
- Malayalam Jathakam 2015
- Bengali Horoscope 2015
- Vivah Muhurat 2015 - Marriage Muhurat 2015
- Annaprashana Sanskar Ceremony Muhurat 2015
- Namkaran Sanskar Ceremony Muhurat 2015
- Pushya Amrit Yoga 2015
- Amrit Siddhi Yoga in 2015
- Sarvartha Siddhi Yoga 2015 Muhurat
- Vidyarambh Muhurat 2015
- Karnvedh Sanskar Ceremony Muhurat 2015
- House Warming Ceremony - Griha Pravesh Muhurat 2015
- Chaul Mundan Sanskar Muhurat 2015