Muhurat 2021 - Auspicious Muhurat in 2021, Shubh Muhurat Dates
This article about Muhurat 2021 offers a complete information about all the important shubh muhurats and auspicious timings falling in the year 2021. In this article, not only will we offer you the details about Tithi, Var and Nakshatra according to the auspicious day, but we will also reveal the process of calculating auspicious or shubh muhurat 2021 and timings and things to keep in mind.
Connect With World’s Best Astrologers On Call @ AstroSage Varta
हिंदी में पढ़ने के लिए यहां क्लिक करें: शुभ मुहूर्त 2021
Shubh Muhurat in 2021
In Hinduism, referring to the Panchang and calculating an auspicious muhurat before commencing any big task or taking a huge step in life is a common practice. As per Astrology, Shubh Muhurat or Auspicious Time refers to the time when the placement of planets and nakshatras prove to be beneficial for the native. It is believed that if any favourable task is commenced after calculating the position of the planets and nakshatras and evaluating a Shubh Muhurat, success is most likely without any hindrance.
Firstly, know about some Shubh Muhurats in 2021 for carrying out several auspicious practices such as-
- Vivah Muhurat 2021
- Annaprashan Muhurat 2021
- Karnaved Muhurat 2021
- Upanayana Muhurat 2021
- Vidyarambh Muhurat 2021
- Griha Pravesh Muhurat 2021
- Mundan Muhurat 2021
- Namkaran Muhurat 2021
Significant Life Lessons & Predictions With 250+ Pages Of Brihat Kundali
Importance of Auspicious Muhurat in 2021
According to Astrology, any task must be commenced after choosing the right day and time in order for it to deliver favourable results. Since Vedic times, there has been an ongoing tradition of calculating an auspicious muhurat before commencing any important task.
However, in today’s modern times, people give less importance to such beliefs and commence any task or activity without taking into consideration all these aspects. Because of this, sometimes things fail to deliver expected results despite all the hard work, planning and efforts being put in. The main reason behind this failure is the unfavourable placement of planets and nakshatras. That is why, since old times, auspicious muhurats are calculated before carrying out any important work.
How is Auspicious Muhurat Formed?
According to Astrology, some important things must be kept in mind before calculating an auspicious muhurat for a task. Some of them are Tithi or Date, Var or Day, Yoga, Karana, Nakshatra, Position of Navagrahas, Malmas, Adhik Mas, Venus and Jupiter Combustion, Auspicious and Inauspicious Yoga, Bhadra, Auspicious Lagna, and Rahu Kaal etc. Evaluating such yogas and churning out auspicious muhurats for carrying out tasks delivers favourable results. On the other hand, the work done in any inauspicious muhurat created during inauspicious yogas is expected to deliver undesirable results.
Muhurat is considered a time measurement unit in Hinduism. According to the Hindu Panchang or Calendar, the summation of total time during the day and night comes to a total of 24 hours in a full day. Out of these 24 hours, a total of 30 Muhurats are calculated, out of which each Muhurta is about 48 minutes. To simply put it, the duration of a Muhurat is equal to 2 Ghadi and approximately about 48 minutes.
Unending Problems? Ask a Question Now and Get Relevant Solutions!!
Let us now know how many types of Muhurtas are there and which of them are auspicious and which are inauspicious-
Types and Nature Of Shubh Muhurat
Before going ahead with Shubh Muhurat 2021 dates, you should understand according to the Hindu Panchang, there are a total of 30 auspicious muhurats in a whole day comprising a total of 24 hours. The first Muhurat "Rudra", which is considered an inauspicious muhurat, begins at 6 AM. After that, the second Muhurat is Ahi, which starts exactly 48 minutes after Rudra Muhurat. This is also considered an inauspicious duration. In this manner, we have provided you with a list of all the muhurats as followed along with their elementary nature. One thing to keep in mind is that all of these muhurats are approximately 48 minutes long.
|Name of the Muhurat||Nature|
|Vidhi||Auspicious (Except Monday and Friday)|
|Aryaman||Auspicious (Except Sunday)|
To Attain Success In Your Career & Education: Order Your CogniAstro Report Now!
Auspicious Muhurat 2021: Five Elements Of Panchang
Any task carried out when all the planets and nakshatras are favourably aligned deliver desired results. This duration is called Shubh Muhurat. For calculating an auspicious muhurat, the five elements of the Panchang, Tithi, Var, Nakshatra, Yoga and Karana, play an important role. Let us know in detail about them:
A Tithi or Date as per the Vedic Panchang begins from Sunrise and ends on the Sunrise the very next day. At times, two Tithis can occur in a day. Out of them, a Tithi which ends before the Sunrise is known as Kshaya Tithi, whereas a Tithi which remains till two Sunrise is known as Vriddhi Tithi. As per the Panchang, a month comprises a total of 30 Tithis further divided into 15-15 days falling under the Shukla and Krishna Paksha. Auspicious Muhurats in 2021 are evaluated keeping in mind these Tithis. Let us know the names of all the dates falling under the Shukla Paksha and Krishna Paksha.
|Dates as per Krishna Paksha||Dates as per Shukla Paksha|
According to the Panchang, there are a total of seven Vaar i.e. seven days in a week, that are -
Each of these days has its own characteristics and nature. Shubh Muhurats are calculated keeping in mind the day as well.
There are certain days of the week during which carrying out any religious work is forbidden, such as Tuesday. On the other hand, Sunday and Thursday are considered the best days. Out of these both, Thursday is considered the most auspicious, because the direction of the Guru is Northeast and as per the beliefs, all the Gods reside in the northeast direction.
While calculating all the auspicious muhurats for 2021, Nakshatra holds high importance. There are 27 Nakshatras in total. Let us know the names of all the nakshatras and their ruling planets
Nakshatras and their Ruling Planets
|Venus||Purva Ashada||Purva Phalguni||Bharani|
|Sun||Krittika||Uttara Ashada||Uttara Phalguni|
A total of 27 Yogas have been mentioned in the Panchang, which are calculated on the position of the Sun and the Moon. These yogas possess their own distinct importance while calculating a Muhurta. Out of all the 27 yogas, 9 yogas are considered extremely inauspicious, while all the other yogas are considered auspicious. It is forbidden to carry out any auspicious work in inauspicious yogas. Let's take a look at all the 27 Yogas and their nature: -
Do You Have Riches In Your Future? Order Your Raj Yoga Report Now!
There are two Karanas in a Tithi or Date, or to put it simply, a Karana is the half of a Tithi or Date. One Karana occurs in the first half of a Tithi and one in the latter half. According to the Panchang, there are a total of 11 Karanas, out of which the four Karanas are fixed or constant in nature, while the other seven are movable. Let us know about all the 11 Karanas:
|Name of the Karana||Nature|
Out of all the above-mentioned Karanas, Vishti Karana and Bhadra Karana are considered the most inauspicious for commencing any important task. It is prohibited to perform any auspicious ceremony in this period.
What Can Be Done During The Auspicious Muhurat in 2021?
- Commencing a new business, job etc. during the 2021 auspicious muhurat.
- Namkaran Sanskar 2021 or Naming Ceremony 2021, Mundan Sanskar in 2021 or Tonsure Ceremony, Vivah Sanskar or Marriage Ceremony in 2021
- Laying the foundation for a house, shop or office, Griha Pravesh Ceremony in 2021 or using a stove or furnace
- Filling out applications for examinations, competitions or job
- Going on a pilgrimage and other journeys in Shubh Muhurat in 2021
- Taking purifying baths
- Buying or wearing gold jewellery, clothes etc. during an auspicious muhurat in 2021
- Filing a case, adorning the Yantra that can pacify the planet(s)
- Purchasing vehicles, commencing a journey
Advanced Health Report Will Put An End On Your Health Troubles!
We hope you have liked our article on Muhurat 2021. Thank you for being an important part of AstroSage. Stay tuned for more interesting articles.
Astrological services for accurate answers and better feature
Astrological remedies to get rid of your problems
AstroSage on MobileAll Mobile Apps
- ‘Yuti Yoga’ Formation In September: Who Will Win A Lottery, Who Will Suffer?
- Pitru Paksha 2022: Avoid Consuming These Food Items During This Period, Or Else…
- Weekly Horoscope 12-18 September, 2022: Know Fortunate-Unfortunate Signs Of The Week!
- Ashwin Month 2022 Begins; Brings Many Major Hindu Fasts-Festivals!
- Numerology Weekly Horoscope 11-17 September, 2022
- Follow Your Favorite Astrologers Now, Be A Part Of Their Network
- Mercury Retrograde In Virgo: Avoid Doing These Tasks During This Period!
- Chat With Astrologers, Only On AstroSage Kundli App
- Confused About Pitru Paksha Date? Read Here For Correct Date & Shraadh Vidhi!
- AstroSage Kundli Live: Real Astrologers, Authentic Astrology
- सितंबर में बनने जा रहा है ‘युति योग’: किसे रहना होगा सावधान-किसकी लगेगी लॉटरी?
- साप्ताहिक राशिफल 12 सितंबर से 18 सितंबर, 2022: यह सप्ताह इन राशियों के लिए रहेगा बेहद शुभ।
- अंक ज्योतिष साप्ताहिक राशिफल: 11 सितंबर से 17 सितंबर, 2022
- पसंदीदा ज्योतिषियों को फॉलो करके बने उनके नेटवर्क का हिस्सा : एस्ट्रोसेज वार्ता लाइव
- कन्या राशि में वक्री बुध: इन राशियों को मिलेंगे शुभ परिणाम।
- सर्टिफाइड ज्योतिषी से चैट करें सिर्फ़ एस्ट्रोसेज कुंडली ऍप पर
- तिथि को लेकर न हों कनफ्यूज़- इस दिन से शुरू है पितृ पक्ष-नोट कर लें श्राद्ध की सही विधि!
- एस्ट्रोसेज कुंडली लाइव : असल ज्योतिष और असली ज्योतिषी
- कन्या में गोचर कर सूर्य अन्य ग्रहों के साथ बनाएंगे कई बड़े योग, पढ़ें सूर्य के कन्या में गोचर का प्रभाव !
- सर्टिफाइड ज्योतिषी लाइव: एस्ट्रोसेज कुंडली की रिवॉल्यूशनरी पहल