Free Horoscope and Astrology Predictions for You
Horoscopes that we provide on AstroSage are as per Vedic Astrology, which is based on Moon Sign. Get your free horoscope to know what stars have in store for you. Select your zodiac sign below to read predictions and much more:
Daily Aries Horoscope
Daily Taurus Horoscope
Daily Gemini Horoscope
Daily Cancer Horoscope
Daily Leo Horoscope
Daily Virgo Horoscope
Daily Libra Horoscope
Daily Scorpio Horoscope
Daily Sagittarius Horoscope
Daily Capricorn Horoscope
Daily Aquarius Horoscope
Daily Pisces Horoscope
Horoscope reflects your past, present and future life, and helps to unlock challenges, decipher opportunities and chances coming your way. Horoscopes prepared by our esteemed astrologers give you a detailed insight into the world of Vedic Astrology and how it affects your lives and its multiple aspects. It also provide daily, weekly, monthly and yearly guidance through predictions.
Also known as Kundli, it is the foundation of Vedic Astrology. It represents the position of celestial bodies such as planets, nakshatras at the time and date of birth in one’s birth chart. An astrologer analyzes the houses, planets and constellations and predicts one’s future. Mathematical principles are used to calculate the next event, which is why the predictions are probably accurate. It is also used to check marriage compatibility between a man and a woman. An astrologer calculates auspicious period to start an event or anything new or to carry out an auspicious activity.
Indian Vedic Astrology traditionally do not mentions the principles of Predictive Astrology based on birth chart and its twelve houses. Although, in its Atharva branch, core components of this method is mentioned clearly. According to this, there are 27 Nakshatras in a Zodiac belt, which are further divided into nine different parts. The first constellation is considered as birth nakshatra, tenth for the profession and nineteenth one as “Adhan Nakshatra”.
Predictive Astrology is a celestial science which incorporates both positive and negative effects of constellations and planets on a native. A detailed study is carried out in order to give out suggestive predictions. The intrinsic yogic meaning of “Jyotisha” refers to the principles related to stars, planets and constellations. As there are 12 zodiac signs in Astrology, there are 12 bhavas or houses in Horoscope. Here is a quick description of elements they represent:
- 1st House: Also called as Lagna Bhava, Tanu Bhava, Ascendant, its significator is Sun and represents head, ego, oneself, body, prosperity, health, self expression, physical traits, personality.
- 2nd House: Also called as Dhana Bhava, its significator is Jupiter and represents gathering, speech, youth, livelihood, financial success through career, taste preferences, food, poetry/art, ability to operate, expressive power.
- 3rd House: Also called as Bratru Bhava, its significator is Mars and represents curiosity, motivation, interest, power, brother, friends, life energy, intention, will, passion, ambition, zeal, impulsiveness, sports, hobbies.
- 4th House: Also called as Sukha Bhava, its significator is Moon and represents emotions, mind, upbringing, refinement, happiness, property, education, popularity, land acquisition, masses, vehicles, capacity to relax.
- 5th House: Also called as Putra Bhava, its significator is Jupiter and represents creative intelligence, romance, games, children, education, speculation, past life credit, spiritual practices.
- 6th House: Also called as Shatru Bhava, its significator is Mars and Saturn. It represents health and diseases, foreigners, pets, fighting illness, immune system, our capacity to work hard and overcome physical obstacles/enemies.
- 7th House: Also called as Kalatra Bhava, its significator is Venus and represents general relations with others, long term romantic relationships and business associates. As it is the opposite of Ascendant, it reflects over things we feel most drawn towards and challenged.
- 8th House: Also called as Ayur Bhava, its significator is Saturn, and represents occult, dark/hidden side of life, sensuality, death, longevity, destruction/regeneration, research, mortality.
- 9th House: Also called as Bhagya Bhava, its significator is Jupiter and represents grace, dharma (life purpose), religious, philosophical or ethical principles of life operating in the world and shaping our life events. It is termed as the luckiest house.
- 10th House: Also called as Karma Bhava, its significator is Mercury and Jupiter and represents public status, material achievement, skill, career, success, politics.
- 11th House: Also called as Labha Bhava, its significator is Jupiter and represents our ability to project our brilliance on the world, aspirations, goals, friendship, impulses, financial and material gains, excess and abundance.
- 12th House: Also called as Vyaya Bhava, its significator is Saturn and Ketu and represents subconscious mind, liberation, foreign journeys, hidden nature, loss, wastage of energy, native negated by difficulties and sorrows.
Horoscope projects auspicious and inauspicious events in one’s life which are calculated on the basis of planetary positions and effects of constellations at the time of birth. Every culture and country differs in their approach towards reading and analysing a horoscope, prediction methods and indications. A well-read astrologer can chalk out different houses and detect mishaps, good events, relationships, marital bond, auspicious time period, time of death, fortunes, etc. Horoscope predictions can be obtained in four different styles:
- Daily Horoscope Predictions: Daily horoscope predictions give you a quick insight into day-to-day events of a native. It shows how stars, planets and constellations affect the life a native on daily basis, thereby resulting in them facing opportunities and doing remedies to clear out obstacles.
- Weekly Horoscope Predictions: Weekly horoscope predictions are determined on the basis of planetary transits, movements and constellations in the Zodiac belt. It gives a quick knowledge about how a week is going to turn out for the native, and what surprises are in store for them.
- Monthly Horoscope Predictions: Monthly Horoscope predictions tell about the effect of planetary movements on a person’s horoscope in one whole month. An astrologer has to understand how these activities can mark an effect on various aspects in one’s birth chart and then provide with predictions on monthly basis.
- Yearly Horoscope Predictions: Yearly Horoscope Predictions give us a vision about different events and occurrences in the life of a native on annual basis.
One must keep this in mind that predictions are not provided so as to anticipate the future or give you a false picture. It motivates a person to do better and provides one with an outlook towards life. These predictions are informative in nature, entertain your mind and show you that the nature supports you in different manners. Vedic Astrology considers Moon to be the main factor when giving predictions, whereas Western Astrology complies with planet Sun. Hence said, horoscope predictions must be approached as an additional benefit rather than directing your life according to them.
How Planets in a Horoscope Define Us?
There are nine different planets in astrology representing numerous traits and features of every house. It reveals our deepest secrets, desires, multiple faces, personalities, likes, dislikes, interests and regrets. Here are those nine planets governing every house in a birth chart:
- Sun: The primary planet in astrology, it represents our goals and desires in life.
- Moon: This planet describes a native’s emotional responses and how they feel.
- Mercury: This planet shows our thinking pattern and way of expressing.
- Venus: It shows our capability to relate with others.
- Mars: It represents our way of putting our energy, talent and skills to use in order to get what we want.
- Jupiter: It reflects on our way of enjoying ourselves and expanding our understanding.
- Saturn: It sheds light on self-discipline and character strength.
- Uranus: This planet reveals how creative, inventive and original we are.
- Neptune: This planet describes our capability to help others and in different manners.
- Pluto: It reflects on our ways of growing and moving forward while strengthening our self-knowledge.
Uses of Horoscope
Everyone strives to attain happiness, prosperity, peace, love and a happy marital life. Although there are various obstacles and challenges in life which one has to face and resolve. Horoscope comes in handy when finding the answers to all these issues. There are multiple uses of a birth chart or horoscope, which are as follows:
- Gaining Essential Information: Horoscope helps an astrologer to gain the exact time, place and nakshatra of birth of a native. These details are important for them to provide predictions for various aspects of life.
- Character Analysis: A horoscope reveals a close-knit pattern of personality, character traits, physicality, nature, strengths, aptitude, intelligence and weaknesses. In simple words, these features help to create a descriptive image of any native and sketch out his/her personality.
- Psychological Reasoning: Astrological analysis of a horoscope reveals about the dilemmas, experiences, way of expressing desires, failures, success, behaviour and psychosis. This information helps us to get engaged with ourselves on different level and go beyond the description.
- Future Forecasts: What surprises await you in the near future? Will you get lucky? All these questions can be answered by analysing a horoscope. An astrologer studies the combination of patterns and energy manifesting in different ways and gives possible predictions and remedies. As they know how the native behaved in the past, they can certainly predict the future based on that pattern.
- Relationships: Horoscope gives a deep, meaningful insight into relationships with peers, family, partner, business partners and environment. Natives get a deep analysis of how they will react in the forthcoming circumstances and how well or bad their relationship with people will be.
- Vocational Guidance: Astrology can be a suggested adjunct which helps and points out the right direction for studies or career. Based on the houses and planets in a horoscope, astrologers can suggest the right career, profession, hobby or other skills to get into so as to attain success. It indicates how you’ll enjoy certain streams and what can be an ideal choice.
- Medical Matters: The connection between each body part, twelve zodiac signs and nine planets can clearly be depicted through horoscope. A medically trained astrologer gets valuable clues and reasons for tensions, stress and diseases suffered by a native, hereby highlighting weak parts of the body. Hence, remedies are provided to cure such health hazards.
- Auspicious Time Period: If you want to launch a new business, get married or host a new event, astrologer can calculate the auspicious time period or muhurat through Horoscope. A native commencing any task, activity or event during that auspicious muhurat bears fruitful results.
- Marriage: Getting married within an auspicious time period is a big, fat affair for two people. Vedic Astrology says that doing things in shubh muhurat optimises the chances of a long, happy and blissful married life laced with mutual respect and understanding. Horoscope matching of bride and groom is carried out in Indian culture so as to match the compatibility between astrology houses, planets and constellations. After that, a propitious day is calculated to carry out the event.
- Business Ventures: The birth chart of a native indicates the best time for a person to begin his/her business. If you’re planning to kickstart your business and rise in the public eye, you must lay its foundation during the auspicious time period suggested by an astrologer.
- Financial Advices: Stock traders, commodity brokers, and currency traders get an astrological advice on where to invest money. It also gives a quick evaluation of what might be the financial trends in forthcoming future. Expert astrologers identify the auspicious date and time with accurate hour and minutes to make the big investment.
Horoscope & Its Benefits
- One gains instant success as s/he knows the shortcomings, strengths, weak areas and influential qualities. The first house and its ruling lord signifies the skills in a person. Horoscope helps to identify the skills and talents you have within you, and put it to a good use. For eg. if you’re a Taurus ascendant, you’re ruled by Venus. Hence, you’ll be more creative, innovative and artistic.
- You find a lucrative career which bears high success and satisfaction. Horoscope just doesn’t tells you about your strong points but points in the rightful direction for a brighter future. For eg. if Sun is ruling in the 10th house, the native will gain success in the field of medicine or administration.
- Evaluating a horoscope helps to point out the weaknesses, for which appropriate remedies are suggested. Horoscope narrates whether or not you’re suffering from any dosha or your planets are weak, and gives rightful solutions. For eg. if your child's horoscope showcases weak Mercury, he will face challenges in academics and learning.
- A horoscope indicates favorable and unfavorable time periods for investing, earning, buying or accumulating wealth. It acts as an advantage and brings in monetary prosperity.
- As mentioned above as well, reading a horoscope helps to inform the auspicious time or muhurat to get married. This event takes place due to the favorable combination of planets (Mars, Jupiter and Venus). It gives a quick idea about when one should marry. For eg. a person gets married early or at the correct time when 7th house lord (house of marriage) is in the sign of Venus, and Venus is present in its own sign or exalted. If Saturn aspects on Venus, then there seems to be delay in marriage.
- You get to know about the personality and nature of your partner through horoscope. It helps to understand how your partner might turn out through position of planets in the seventh house. For eg. If Moon rules the 7th house, it means the life partner of a native will be very attractive. On the other hand, if Jupiter occupies the same house, it represents that the partner will be prosperous and supportive.
- Horoscope predictions make you optimistic and confident, as you have the upper hand in forthcoming situations. For eg. if you’re aware that the coming week is auspicious to start a new job or business, you’ll prepare yourself and confidently take the necessary step.
- When an astrologer analyses a horoscope, s/he reflects on the influences by malefic planets in one’s chart, and how it affects one’s life. It helps one to chalk out the important events and informs of auspicious days.
- These predictions provide guidance for one to make correct decision and attain success. It also sheds light on consequences in the future of the decisions we are making now. For eg. your horoscope will guide you whether or not this new job is suitable for you in the longer run.
- You get a quick insight about your future through daily, monthly, weekly and yearly horoscope. Ever-changing planetary frequencies on different levels of life gives out different results, which is why predictions differ with different time zones.
Hence, horoscope helps to gain a better insight, and allow one to understand different aspects of one’s life through horoscopic predictions. We hope that you like this article and find solutions to your doubts related to horoscope or birth chart.
Astrological services for accurate answers and better feature
Astrological remedies to get rid of your problems
AstroSage on MobileAll Mobile Apps
- Weekly Horoscope 08-14 August, 2022: Lucky-Unlucky Signs Of The Week!
- If This Is Your Birth Date, Be Ready To Become A Millionaire!
- Numerology Weekly Horoscope 07 August-13 August, 2022
- Venus Transit In Cancer (7 August): Which Signs Will Be Lucky In Love?
- Raksha Bandhan 2022 in Auspicious Yogas: Correct Date, Legend, & Zodiac-Wise Rakhi!
- Were You Born After Sunset? Astrology Reveals Your Personality!
- Back-To-Back 2 Venus Transits In 24 Days Will Shine These Signs’ Luck!
- Angarak Yoga Forms In Aries After 37 Years! Which Signs Will Benefit-Who Will Be At Risk?
- Mars To Enter Taurus One Day Before Rakshabandhan, Will Bring Major Global Changes!
- Zodiac-Wise Lucky Colors Will Unveil Your Personality-Know Yours Now!
- साप्ताहिक राशिफल 08 अगस्त से 14 अगस्त, 2022: किन राशियों को मिलेगा भाग्य का साथ?
- अंक ज्योतिष साप्ताहिक राशिफल: 07 अगस्त से 13 अगस्त, 2022
- शुक्र का कर्क राशि में गोचर: कौन सी राशियाँ होंगी प्रेम संबंधों में भाग्यशाली?
- रक्षाबंधन पर बन रहे हैं 3 शुभ योग, जानें महत्व और लाभ।
- जानें कैसा होता है सूर्यास्त के बाद जन्म लेने वाले लोगों का व्यक्तित्व!
- एक महीने में शुक्र के बैक-टू-बैक गोचर से बदल जाएगा इन राशियों का भाग्य-देश पर भी पड़ेगा प्रभाव!
- 37 साल बाद मेष राशि में बन रहा है अंगारक योग! किन राशियों को लाभ-किन्हें उठाना होगा नुकसान? जानें सब!
- रक्षाबंधन से महज़ एक दिन पहले करेंगे मंगल वृषभ में गोचर, देश-दुनिया में आएंगे कई बड़े बदलाव!
- अगस्त में सिंह राशि में तीन महत्वपूर्ण ग्रह: मचायेंगे हलचल, इन लोगों के जीवन में होगा बड़ा बदलाव!
- भगवान कुबेर धन-दौलत से भर देंगे आपकी झोली, करें ये 5 वास्तु उपाय।