KP Horary System
This webpage by AstroSage is curated to provide our readers with complete information about KP Horary System. If you often wonder what KP Horary is, what are its uses, and how to use KP Horary, all your questions will be answered in this webpage, along with many more interesting facts! So read till the end to gather all the information about the most intriguing KP Horary System.
A great astrologer of South India, Shree KS Krishnamurti developed a special method of Constellation base horoscope and giving predictions, known as Krishnamurti Astrology System. Though this method is based on the primary principle of Indian Astrology, i.e., Narayani Astrology, Ayanamsa is separately incorporated into it. The Ayanamsa of the Krishna System is less than the Ayanamsa of the Chitra Paksha by six Kalas and five Vikas.
The Lagna (ascendant) mathematics is done by adopting the Sampatik time method, and the Niryan counting of the 6th house is done using the Universal Table. After counting the 6 houses, add 6 degrees to the above 6 houses after counting the remaining 6 houses. It will give all 12 houses. In this method, the zodiac circle is divided into 3 ways parts of 360 degrees. Each part will be 120 degrees and consist of 4 zodiac signs- Aries to Cancer in the first, Leo to Scorpio in the second, and Sagittarius to Pisces in the third.
The Vishontari Dasha order consists of the Dasha of Ketu, Venus, Sun, Moon, Mars, Rahu, Jupiter, and Saturn. It follows the Navagraha Nakshatra. The expansion of the constellations is divided into 9 parts known as Upa or Sub in the Krishnamurti Astrology System. The expansion of the Upa or Sub is based on the time of Vishontari Dasha of the planet.
In the KP Horary System, the director of a house is of utmost importance. The director becomes stronger as per the sequence shown below.
- The planet staying in the constellation of the planet in the house
- The planet in the house
- Planets placed in the constellation of the lord of the house
- The ruling lord of the house
- The fulfillment or aspect of the director planet
The planet on Number 1 is the most powerful, while that on Number 5 is the weakest.
Two things are important in Astrology prediction-
- Will we get the outcomes related to the house or not
- The timing of when will we get the result
For example, if you want to know about your life, it can be identified from the first house of Kashpa. If the first house of Kashpa becomes the Lord of the 6th, 8th, or 12th house, then the life span will be 33 years. If it becomes the Lord of the 5th, 9th, or 10th, then life will be complete. If both are together, then we will count the middle age.
In the same way for education, 2nd, 4th, and 11th houses are considered. For business, the 2nd, 6th, and 10th houses are important.
One of the most fascinating things about the Krishnamurti System is that if a person is unaware of their birth date, time, etc., they still can get the answers to their questions. For this, Krishnamurti System Horary is used.
In the Krishnamurti Astrology System, when Dasha, Antardasha, Pratyantar Dasha form a relationship with the houses, and when the planet Antardahsa Nath becomes the director planet of that respective house, then only that planet becomes capable of providing results. Sometimes 4, 5, or even more planets form a conjunction in a house. At such a time, the astrologer gets confused as to which planet to consider. Krishnamurti conducted research on the ruling planets, which is astounding. Whenever a person is curious to know their future events, all the answers are hidden in the questions. They go to an astrologer and ask him questions. The planets present in the sky during questioning become powerful in providing or not providing results. These planets are known as ruling planets and give fruits to a native.
Shree Krishnamurti has considered the ruling planet as shown below.
- Lord of ascendant
- The constellation partner of the Lord of ascendant
- The Lord of the sign, in which the Moon is residing
- Constellation partner of the Moon
- Lord of the Day
In this way, it becomes easy to answer the questions of a native by preparing the Prashna Kundali and on the bases of ruling planets.
Krishnamurti has adopted another method for Prashna Kundali in which numbers between 1 and 249 are given and the person who wants to ask a question is asked to pick one number among these. Based on this number, a Kundali is prepared. In this way, the horoscope of every person for a particular time changes.
When a native is unaware of the accurate time as per their birth chart, and they want to make corrections in the time, then too, ruling planets are considered, which is known as Birth Time Rectification.
In this way, the chart is prepared based on the ruling planet and the number chosen by the native between 1 and 249 answers all the questions of a person. Through this method, it is noted that despite being unsure of your birth and related information, accurate answers can be attained by making a Prashna Kundali, and on the basis of respective houses, constellations, Sub-Lords, and comparing the ruling planets.
This is the miraculous benefit of KP Horary, by which all the questions of a native are answered quickly, and for this, the entire astrological world will be in debt to Shree Krishnamurti.
Astrological services for accurate answers and better feature
Astrological remedies to get rid of your problems
AstroSage on MobileAll Mobile Apps
- ‘Yuti Yoga’ Formation In September: Who Will Win A Lottery, Who Will Suffer?
- Pitru Paksha 2022: Avoid Consuming These Food Items During This Period, Or Else…
- Weekly Horoscope 12-18 September, 2022: Know Fortunate-Unfortunate Signs Of The Week!
- Ashwin Month 2022 Begins; Brings Many Major Hindu Fasts-Festivals!
- Numerology Weekly Horoscope 11-17 September, 2022
- Follow Your Favorite Astrologers Now, Be A Part Of Their Network
- Mercury Retrograde In Virgo: Avoid Doing These Tasks During This Period!
- Chat With Astrologers, Only On AstroSage Kundli App
- Confused About Pitru Paksha Date? Read Here For Correct Date & Shraadh Vidhi!
- AstroSage Kundli Live: Real Astrologers, Authentic Astrology
- सितंबर में बनने जा रहा है ‘युति योग’: किसे रहना होगा सावधान-किसकी लगेगी लॉटरी?
- साप्ताहिक राशिफल 12 सितंबर से 18 सितंबर, 2022: यह सप्ताह इन राशियों के लिए रहेगा बेहद शुभ।
- अंक ज्योतिष साप्ताहिक राशिफल: 11 सितंबर से 17 सितंबर, 2022
- पसंदीदा ज्योतिषियों को फॉलो करके बने उनके नेटवर्क का हिस्सा : एस्ट्रोसेज वार्ता लाइव
- कन्या राशि में वक्री बुध: इन राशियों को मिलेंगे शुभ परिणाम।
- सर्टिफाइड ज्योतिषी से चैट करें सिर्फ़ एस्ट्रोसेज कुंडली ऍप पर
- तिथि को लेकर न हों कनफ्यूज़- इस दिन से शुरू है पितृ पक्ष-नोट कर लें श्राद्ध की सही विधि!
- एस्ट्रोसेज कुंडली लाइव : असल ज्योतिष और असली ज्योतिषी
- कन्या में गोचर कर सूर्य अन्य ग्रहों के साथ बनाएंगे कई बड़े योग, पढ़ें सूर्य के कन्या में गोचर का प्रभाव !
- सर्टिफाइड ज्योतिषी लाइव: एस्ट्रोसेज कुंडली की रिवॉल्यूशनरी पहल