Kapalbhati Pranayama in Yoga : Key to Weight Loss
Kapalbhati is miracle boy of yoga
Kapalbhati Pranayama is undoubtedly one of the most popular forms of breathing exercises in the yoga world. And, credit for this goes none other than Baba Ramdev who has made this a household name. It is a miraculous yoga breathing exercise for complete body fitness. It even benefits in even those diseases which are impossible to be cured by medicines diabetes, asthma.
'Kapalbhati' is a Sanskrit word. 'Kapal' means forehead and 'Bhati' means light. It refers that by this breathing exercise forehead becomes luminous and lustrous, which means all diseases disappears and body becomes pure, healthy and happy.
Kapalbhati has been described in detail in Patanjali Yoga Sutras. It has many extraordinary benefits that help in many incurable diseases.
There is no age bar in practicing Kapalbhati pranayama and even children can practice this. But, pregnant ladies, heart patients and high blood pressure. As yoga and pranayama was invented in India it is more suitable to Indian climatic conditions. The best place for pranayama is peaceful area with greenery where there is abundance of oxygen. However, the best time for pranayama is early morning when stomach is empty. But, it can be practiced five hours after taking food. Some patients of chronic diseases are advised to practice pranayama twice a day. After Kapalbhati Pranayama food should not be taken for at least half and hour. A little amount of water can be taken if needed anytime. It is very easy to practice for everyone. The primary thing is to breathe in normally and breathe out forcefully so as to influence the organs of the abdominal area.
Method of Kapalbhati Pranayama Technique
The method is very simple. Keep the body relaxed. The process is very simple. You inhale air and then exhale. While exhaling force exerted should be low and commensurate to body strength. Continue this practice till you can perform comfortably.
Benefits of Kapalbhati
Kapalbhati Pranayama also helps reduce abdominal fat, fight obesity, tone abdominal muscles and bestow core abdominal strength and power. It also reduces stress and emotional debris. The path of purification of nadis increases the enhances vitality of life-force and rejuvenates Kundalini Shakti in the body. In addition to that there are many secondary benefits.
- Generates heat in the system to help dissolve toxins and waste matter.
- Adds luster and beauty to your face.
- Cautions for Kapalbhati Yoga Pranayama (Kapal Bhati Breathing Exercise):
- If you feel dizzy or nauseous you should slow down the force and pace of Kapalbhati pranayama or stop entirely and return to normal breathing.
- If you have acid or heat related gastric issues such as ulcers you should use caution with Kapalbhati Pranayama.
- Kapalbhati is not to be practiced by those suffering from high blood pressure, heart disease, stroke or epilepsy.
- If you need to cure your bod then Kapalbhati can do wonders. It also helps in regaining poise in emotions.
The mind has immense power and it has been well researched and documented. If you can use this incredible power to achieve extraordinary success in any walk of life. Kapalbhati can be a powerful tool in your hands. Kapalbhati when done correctly - with medium speed for less than 30 minutes there is no need to do it in conjunction with sheetali. However, in hot and humid days if your Pitta composition and if you feel heat is intolerable for you then you can avoid doing Kpalbhati. Don't go against your body and listen to its voice
Astrological services for accurate answers and better feature
Astrological remedies to get rid of your problems
AstroSage on MobileAll Mobile Apps
- Horoscope 2023
- राशिफल 2023
- Calendar 2023
- Holidays 2023
- Chinese Horoscope 2023
- Education Horoscope 2023
- Purnima 2023
- Amavasya 2023
- Shubh Muhurat 2023
- Marriage Muhurat 2023
- Chinese Calendar 2023
- Bank Holidays 2023
- राशि भविष्य 2023 - Rashi Bhavishya 2023 Marathi
- ராசி பலன் 2023 - Rasi Palan 2023 Tamil
- వార్షిక రాశి ఫలాలు 2023 - Rasi Phalalu 2023 Telugu
- રાશિફળ 2023 - Rashifad 2023
- ജാതകം 2023 - Jathakam 2023 Malayalam
- ৰাশিফল 2023 - Rashifal 2023 Assamese
- ରାଶିଫଳ 2023 - Rashiphala 2023 Odia
- রাশিফল 2023 - Rashifol 2023 Bengali
- ವಾರ್ಷಿಕ ರಾಶಿ ಭವಿಷ್ಯ 2023 - Rashi Bhavishya 2023 Kannada