Kapalbhati Pranayama in Yoga : Key to Weight Loss
Kapalbhati is miracle boy of yoga
Kapalbhati Pranayama is undoubtedly one of the most popular forms of breathing exercises in the yoga world. And, credit for this goes none other than Baba Ramdev who has made this a household name. It is a miraculous yoga breathing exercise for complete body fitness. It even benefits in even those diseases which are impossible to be cured by medicines diabetes, asthma.
'Kapalbhati' is a Sanskrit word. 'Kapal' means forehead and 'Bhati' means light. It refers that by this breathing exercise forehead becomes luminous and lustrous, which means all diseases disappears and body becomes pure, healthy and happy.
Kapalbhati has been described in detail in Patanjali Yoga Sutras. It has many extraordinary benefits that help in many incurable diseases.
There is no age bar in practicing Kapalbhati pranayama and even children can practice this. But, pregnant ladies, heart patients and high blood pressure. As yoga and pranayama was invented in India it is more suitable to Indian climatic conditions. The best place for pranayama is peaceful area with greenery where there is abundance of oxygen. However, the best time for pranayama is early morning when stomach is empty. But, it can be practiced five hours after taking food. Some patients of chronic diseases are advised to practice pranayama twice a day. After Kapalbhati Pranayama food should not be taken for at least half and hour. A little amount of water can be taken if needed anytime. It is very easy to practice for everyone. The primary thing is to breathe in normally and breathe out forcefully so as to influence the organs of the abdominal area.
Method of Kapalbhati Pranayama Technique
The method is very simple. Keep the body relaxed. The process is very simple. You inhale air and then exhale. While exhaling force exerted should be low and commensurate to body strength. Continue this practice till you can perform comfortably.
Benefits of Kapalbhati
Kapalbhati Pranayama also helps reduce abdominal fat, fight obesity, tone abdominal muscles and bestow core abdominal strength and power. It also reduces stress and emotional debris. The path of purification of nadis increases the enhances vitality of life-force and rejuvenates Kundalini Shakti in the body. In addition to that there are many secondary benefits.
- Generates heat in the system to help dissolve toxins and waste matter.
- Adds luster and beauty to your face.
- Cautions for Kapalbhati Yoga Pranayama (Kapal Bhati Breathing Exercise):
- If you feel dizzy or nauseous you should slow down the force and pace of Kapalbhati pranayama or stop entirely and return to normal breathing.
- If you have acid or heat related gastric issues such as ulcers you should use caution with Kapalbhati Pranayama.
- Kapalbhati is not to be practiced by those suffering from high blood pressure, heart disease, stroke or epilepsy.
- If you need to cure your bod then Kapalbhati can do wonders. It also helps in regaining poise in emotions.
The mind has immense power and it has been well researched and documented. If you can use this incredible power to achieve extraordinary success in any walk of life. Kapalbhati can be a powerful tool in your hands. Kapalbhati when done correctly - with medium speed for less than 30 minutes there is no need to do it in conjunction with sheetali. However, in hot and humid days if your Pitta composition and if you feel heat is intolerable for you then you can avoid doing Kpalbhati. Don't go against your body and listen to its voice
- New Year 2014
- New Year Greetings 2014 FREE
- Free Download 2014 Wallpapers
- Christmas Greetings Cards & Wallpapers
- Horoscope 2014
- Astrology 2014
- Rashifal 2014 (Roman)
- राशिफल 2014
- Chinese Horoscope 2014
- Numerology 2014: Free Numerology Reading for 2014
- Lal Kitab Horoscope 2014
- Nakshatra Horoscope 2014 (Saturn)
- Tamil Horoscope 2014
- Kannada Jathaka 2014 - Kannada Horoscope 2014
- Rashi Bhavishya 2014 - Gujarati Horoscope 2014
- Rashi Bhavishya 2014 - Marathi Horoscope 2014
- Rasi Phalalu 2014 - Telugu Horoscope 2014
- Urdu Horoscope 2014
- Malayalam Jathakam 2014
- Bengali Horoscope 2014
- Nakshatra Horoscope 2014 (Saturn)
- Nakshatra Horoscope 2014 (Jupiter)
- अंक ज्योतिष के आधार पर 2014 की भविष्यवाणियाँ
- Sensex-Nifty Predictions 2014 - Stock Market 2014 Predictions
- Commodity Market 2014 Astrology - Commodity Trading 2014 Astrology
- Vivah Muhurat 2014 - Marriage Muhurat 2014
- Annaprashana Sanskar Ceremony Muhurat 2014
- Namkaran Sanskar Ceremony Muhurat 2014
- Pushya Amrit Yoga 2014
- Amrit Siddhi Yoga in 2014
- Sarvartha Siddhi Yoga 2014 Muhurat
- Vidyarambh Muhurat 2014
- Karnvedh Sanskar Ceremony Muhurat 2014
- House Warming Ceremony - Griha Pravesh Muhurat 2014
- Chaul Mundan Sanskar Muhurat 2014
- Free Download Wallpapers
- 2014 Movies
- 2014 Cricket
- Diwali 2014
- Navratri 2014
- Shivratri 2014
- Holi in 2014
- Pongal 2014
- Lohri in 2014
- Makar Sankranti 2014
- Valentine's Day
- Basant Panchami
- Raksha Bandhan
- Ganesh Chaturthi
- Karva Chauth
- Chhat Puja
- Teacher's Day
- Poornima Celebrations
- Krishna Janmashtami
- Nag Panchami
- Guru Purnima