Mangalam Bhagwan Vishnu Mantra To Appease Lord Vishnu
Mangalam Bhagwan Vishnu Mantra is a divine mantra recited to seek the blessings of Lord Vishnu. Lord Vishnu is the creator of the entire universe and has taken ten incarnations to save the people from the hands of demons. There are a handful of mantras used to appease Lord Vishnu and Mangalam Bhagwan Vishnu Mantra is one such mantra which is chanted to invoke the powers of Lord Vishnu and attain desired results.
Om Mangalam Bhagwan Vishnu Mantra
मङ्गलम् भगवान विष्णुः, मङ्गलम् गरुणध्वजः।
मङ्गलम् पुण्डरी काक्षः, मङ्गलाय तनो हरिः॥
Mangalam Bhagwan Vishnuh, Mangalam Garunadhwajah.
Mangalam Pundari Kakshah, Mangalaya Tano Harih.
Translation of Mangalam Bhagwan Vishnu Mantra
May auspiciousness be with Lord Vishnu, may all auspiciousness be with the one who has Garuda as his flag symbol.
May all auspiciousness be with the Lord who has eyes like the lotus flower, and all auspiciousness to Hari.
Benefits of Mangalam Bhagwan Vishnu Mantra
One should recite the mantra before commencing any auspicious task. Chant Mangalam Bhagwan Vishnu Mantra mantra on all auspicious rituals like Marriage, Puja, Aarti, etc. This mantra is also known as Mangalacharan and is recited at the beginning of any pooja or ritual performed to honor, appease, invoke, and worship the Hindu deity, Lord Vishnu.
How to Chant Mangalam Bhagwan Vishnu Mantra:
- Wake up early in the morning and take a fresh bath.
- Sit on a mat, asan or a platform facing the idol or picture of Lord Vishnu.
- Now, start chanting the mantras. The best time to chant Vishnu Mantras is early morning Brahma Muhurat from 4am to 6am.
- Recall the image of Lord Vishnu while reciting or chanting the Vishnu mantras.
- The ideal count to chant the Vishnu mantras is multiples of 108.
- One can increase the count by reciting the Vishnu mantras on a daily basis.
- Use a rosary or tulsi bead mala to keep a tab on count while chanting.
- One should recite the mantras with full devotion and discipline in order to gain desired results.
- With the regular recitation of Vishnu mantras, grace of Lord Vishnu can be obtained.
Importance of Mangalam Bhagwan Vishnu Mantra
- Mangalam Bhagwan Vishnu Mantra is a powerful devotional sanskrit mantra. Also known as the abode of unlimited prosperity and auspiciousness, this mantra helps to bring in abundant good luck and fortune when kick-starting a new project, a new relationship or an inning to a new life.
- This mantra is recited to invoke the powers of one of the most important deities, Lord Vishnu and can make your day full of prosperity and happiness.
- Reciting Mangalam Bhagwan Vishnu Mantra helps to bring in new opportunities to your doorstep.
- It helps to infuse your soul with positive vibes and reduce the burden of your bad sins to gain retention of your previous birth.
- Chanting this mantra helps to make your karma stronger and gain spiritual awakening for unlimited salvation and purification of the soul.
- This mantra helps in taking the projects to the deadline that are delaying for a while, helps in improving your confidence and healthy relationships.
- The regular recitation of Mangalam Bhagwan Vishnu mantra can be helpful to achieve wealth and plenty of happiness.
- With the chanting of this mantra, you can ward off evil spirits and negative energies and increases powerful positive vibrations around your surroundings.
- Reciting this mantra helps to bring in health, wealth and happiness in one’s life.
- Chanting or listening to this mantra every morning will not only help to provide you a peaceful and calming space for the entire day, but you will also start to notice your positive attitude and even the body starts reciprocating with the vibrations of divine Mangalam Bhagwan Vishnu mantra.
- Let soak in the divine powers and experience the dive of unlimited salvation with the power of this mantra.
Religious Importance of Mangalam Bhagwan Vishnu Mantras
We all are aware of the religious importance of chanting the mantras before commencing any auspicious ritual. As stated above, not a single religious ceremony could be initiated without the recitation of divine Mantras. This could be because mantra are said to be the best source to invoke your almighty God. It is the best way to communicate your problems and seek his blessings for a wonderful life, get rid of previous sins, attain salvation and much more. As per Vedic astrology, mantras were recited for praying the Hindu Gods for the commencement of a particular task like marriage, childbirth, improve sour relationship, cure for an illness, beginning of an auspicious ceremony without any hindrance and so on. In other words, divine mantras were recited to overcome the problems and obstacles of people’s life.
Even in the present scenario, mantras are recited for accomplishing various tasks in one’s life without any obstacle or problem. Mantra like Ganesha Mantra, Hanuman Mantra, etc are chanted to appease the Hindu Gods, seek their blessings and reduce the malefic effects of planets in one’s life. Similarly, there are other mantras to appease Hindu Lords and to have their blessings for successfully accomplishing a new task. There are a myriad of mantras, which are recited to appease Hindu deities. For example, Mangalam Bhagwan Vishnu Mantra is traditionally chanted before beginning any auspicious ritual. This mantra holds the power of Lord Vishnu to remove all problems and obstacles and attains spiritual awakening, unlimited good luck, prosperity and success.
Lord Vishnu, also known as Narayan, is one of the tridevas and preserver of the whole universe. He is a resident of Vaikunth Lok and one of the most famous deities in Hindu religion. He is usually depicted as he is lying on the snake named as Sheshnag in the milk ocean known as Kshir Sagar. He has four hands, in the left hand he holds padma ( Lotus flower) and in right hand, he holds Kaumodaki gada (mace). On his upper left hand, he holds Panchajanya shankha (conch), and in his upper right hand, he holds Sudarshana Chakra. He is worshipped in every home while performing any auspicious ritual. Mangalam Bhagwan Vishnu mantra are chanted to overcome the obstacles coming in our lives. Devotees chant Vishnu Mantras to get the blessings of Lord Vishnu. It is believed that reciting the Vishnu Mantra on a regular basis helps to draw in good luck and fortune to your door. Most importantly, reciting the Mangalam Bhagwan Vishnu Mantra helps to make your karma stronger and gain retention from the sins of previous birth.
As per Hinduism, the meaning of Lord Vishnu is “All-Pervading”. From being the protector of the world to finally becoming the restorer of moral order, Lord Vishnu is merciful, peaceful, and compassionate. He is the Supreme Lord to all the devotees. Thursday is considered to be an auspicious day to worship Lord Vishnu. Yaska, a critic and commentator on the Vedas, in his Nirukta, describes God Vishnu as ”one who enters everywhere: Vishnu vishateh” and ”Vishnu is free from bonds and bondages: yad vishito bhavati tad vishnurbhavati”.
Lord Vishnu is widely known for his ten incarnations, who took birth on Earth when there is chaos going on in the world. The stories of Lord Rama and Lord Krishna are being told in the Epics and Puranas. Those who are not aware, but they are the most popular avatars of God Vishnu. Lord Vishnu, who is also known as Hari, has an important mention in the Vedas with his connection with Light, or his association with the Lord Sun. He was the devoted husband of Goddess Lakshmi and is seen with the four arms indicate his all-omnipresent and all-powerful nature.
From bringing in abundant good luck and fortune to finally gaining spiritual awakening, the Bhagwan Mangalam Vishnu Mantra recitation is everything you need to perform while starting any new project, new relationships or new innings to a wonderful life.
Worship these Mantras to Appease Lord Vishnu
Along with chanting the Mangalam Bhagwan Vishnu Mantra, devotees recite these mantras to seek the blessings of Lord Vishnu. There are a handful of Lord Vishnu Mantras that are very popular to overcome problems and obstacles in one’s life.
Vishnu Moola Mantra
ॐ नमोः नारायणाय॥
Om Namo Narayanaya॥
Vishnu Bhagavate Vasudevaya Mantra
ॐ नमोः भगवते वासुदेवाय॥
Om Namo Bhagavate Vasudevaya॥
Vishnu Gayatri Mantra
ॐ श्री विष्णवे च विद्महे वासुदेवाय धीमहि।
तन्नो विष्णुः प्रचोदयात्॥
Om Shri Vishnave Cha Vidmahe Vasudevaya Dhimahi।
Tanno Vishnuh Prachodayat॥
Vishnu Shantakaram Mantra
शान्ताकारम् भुजगशयनम् पद्मनाभम् सुरेशम्
विश्वाधारम् गगनसदृशम् मेघवर्णम् शुभाङ्गम्।
लक्ष्मीकान्तम् कमलनयनम् योगिभिर्ध्यानगम्यम्
वन्दे विष्णुम् भवभयहरम् सर्वलोकैकनाथम्॥
Shantakaram Bhujagashayanam Padmanabham Suresham
Vishvadharam Gaganasadrisham Meghavarnam Shubhangam।
Lakshmikantam Kamalanayanam Yogibhirdhyanagamyam
Vande Vishnum Bhavabhayaharam Sarvalokaikanatham॥Hence, one should chant the Mangalam Bhagwan Vishnu Mantra in order to attain the blessings of Narayan, Lord Vishnu.