Like every other year, Panchak in 2013 will also affect you in some or the other way. That is why AstroSage has developed this article on Panchak 2013 exclusively. This article will offer you exact details on Panchak 2013. Read more to explore more on Panchak and exact dates of Panchak 2013.
Panchak is that duration of time in which people are advised not to carry out certain tasks. This phase of time isn’t considered very pious in Hinduism. The phenomenon behind the panchak is the transit of moon through the last 5 nakshatra (constellations) that are Dhanishtha, Shatabhisha, Purvabhadrapada, Uttarabhadrapada and Revati or the last 2 zodiac signs Aquarius and Pisces. The transit of Moon through these 5 constellations takes 5 days approximately, therefore people abstain from the prohibited tasks for these days to avoid any adversity.
The phase of Panchak occurs after every 27 days approx, as there are 27 constellations in total. It is advisable for everyone to know the time duration of Panchak in every month, so that it becomes easy to refrain from the prohibited things. Everyone must be aware of the dates of the Panchak so that that person can be prepared in advance. However, it is not possible for a person to stay away from all the prohibited tasks but at least they can try their level best in scheduling their work before or after the Panchak. In the year 2013 also every month is going to experience the phase of Panchak. The dates for panchak in the year 2013 are:
|Starting date of Panchak||Ending date of Panchak|
Now, with the help of this chart, you can easily schedule your important works before or after the Panchak. With this, it would be easy for you to avoid unnecessary hindrances in your work. It is a myth that none of the work should be done during Panchak. But, you will be amazed to know that some tasks can also be auspicious. Two of the constellations among the five are movable constellations. Those two constellations are Dhanishtha and Shatbhishare. Therefore, any work that is related to travelling and marketing will give positive results and it can be termed as fruitful period for such works.
Some of the main things that should completely be avoided during Panchak are:
- Do not gather grass, wood and oil in the phase of Ghanistha constellation as it may cause fire.
- South is the direction of Yam therefore avoid going to that direction.
- During the time duration of Revati constellation abstain from constructing terrace.
- Refrain from construction of a Charpai in the complete phase of panchak.
- Any dead body must not be cremated without performing the remedy other it might cause 5 more deaths in the town. To avoid it shanthikarma should be performed.
These remedies will help you in carrying forward your task in Panchak 2013 without any difficulty. But, it is always best to avoid any of the prohibited tasks. With the reference of the mentioned chart, it is easier for you to plan your work accordingly and deal with the time wisely.
- New Year Greetings
- 2015 Wallpaper & Backgrounds
- Horoscope 2015
- Astrology 2015
- Rashifal 2015 (Roman)
- राशिफल 2015
- Free Download 2015 Wallpapers
- Chinese Horoscope 2015
- Lal Kitab Horoscope 2015
- Tamil Horoscope 2015
- Kannada Jathaka 2015 - Kannada Horoscope 2015
- Rashi Bhavishya 2015 - Gujarati Horoscope 2015
- Rashi Bhavishya 2015 - Marathi Horoscope 2015
- Rasi Phalalu 2015 - Telugu Horoscope 2015
- Urdu Horoscope 2015
- Malayalam Jathakam 2015
- Bengali Horoscope 2015
- Vivah Muhurat 2015 - Marriage Muhurat 2015
- Annaprashana Sanskar Ceremony Muhurat 2015
- Namkaran Sanskar Ceremony Muhurat 2015
- Pushya Amrit Yoga 2015
- Amrit Siddhi Yoga in 2015
- Sarvartha Siddhi Yoga 2015 Muhurat
- Vidyarambh Muhurat 2015
- Karnvedh Sanskar Ceremony Muhurat 2015
- House Warming Ceremony - Griha Pravesh Muhurat 2015
- Chaul Mundan Sanskar Muhurat 2015