Muhurat 2019: Know The Auspicious Time, Muhurat
The phrase “There is a time for everything” is a true fact. The perfect timing for everything to be done has already been predetermined by nature. The term Muhurat refers to the auspicious time slots that are best suited to perform various activities. It is believed that there are particular Muhurats in vedic astrology for carrying out each and every task. Following these Muhurats boosts up the chances of getting things done in the best possible manner and achieving the desired results.
Need for calculating Shubh Muhurat
Everyone wishes to achieve success in their lives. Shubh muhurat serves to be the magic wand that you need in order to get things done the way you want. On one hand, you can extract the maximum benefits of carrying out an activity during the Muhurat. Also, you can minimise the ill-effects or bad omen that may follow the activity. Thus, adhering to the time slots is a win-win situation.
Origin of Muhurat
The origin of Muhurat traces back to the Vedic Ages, when the right time for performing sacred Yajnas was calculated using the principles of astrology and the position of celestial bodies. Soon it was realised that the concept of Muhurat was also applicable to other activities that take place in an individual's life. It was observed that performing the activities during the auspicious time-slots did wonders and panned out to be beneficial for mankind.
In no time, the practice of calculating Muhurat before carrying out important activities spread like a forest fire. People began consulting astrologers to find out the best time for the major events of their life. Because muhurat became an integral part of Hindu traditions, it started to be known as Hindu Muhurat.
Calculation of Muhurat
Muhurat are calculated by using the Panchang. Panchang refers to the ancient Vedic calendar that presents the important dates and their calculations. Panchang is the ultimate tool for calculating Hindu Muhurat. Panchang literally means five parts. As the name indicates, it is divided into five components, explained as follows-
Vaar : It is also known as Din and it refers to the day of the week on the specified date. There are 7 days, which are Sunday, Monday, uesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday.
Tithi : Tithi is the lunar date on the specified date. A Tithi is based on the position of Moon in either Shukla Paksha (waxing moon) or Krishna Paksha (waning moon).
Nakshatra : The third important part of Panchang is Nakshatra, which means constellations. There are a total number of 27 constellations, which are considered while calculating a Shubh Muhurat. Each Nakshatra subtends up to 13 degrees and 20 minutes of the Zodiac.
Yoga : Yoga is very important for determining the Muhurat. There are 27 Yogas in all, which can be used to find out the appropriate time for conducting an event. Yogas are obtained by adding the Nirayana longitude of the Sun and Moon and then dividing this sum into 27 equal parts.
Karana : It refers to the half of Tithi. Every Tithi has two Karnas.
By using these 5 parts of the Panchang, astrologers are able to look ahead and find out which time period is good or bad for a person. Some other factors also play an important role in calculating a Muhurat which are as follows:
- Type of occasion
- Individual details
- Time period
- The position of planets
- Dosha in an individual's birth chart, etc
Occasions for which Muhurat is sought
Nature and Universe have assigned different time slots for carrying out different activities. It is a thumb rule that if we do these activities at the right time, we will get good results and if we do them at the wrong time, they will end up blowing in our face. Synchronizing with the flow of nature, we need to perform a particular task at the appropriate time.
Muhurat differ from activity to activity. There are a number of crucial events for which people need Muhurat. The most important of them are Vivah Muhurat, Griha Pravesh Muhurat, Mundan Muhurat, Naamkaran Muhurat, Annaprashan Muhurat, Karnavedha Muhurat, Vidyarambha Muhurat, etc.
The following points need to be kept in mind about Muhurat.
- The type of activity for which a Muhurat is required is crucial. For example- The Vivah Muhurat differs from a Griha Pravesh Muhurat.
- Muhurat may differ from person to person as well. For example- A good Marriage Muhurat for a person may not be a good time for another person to get married.
- In general, New Moon days are not considered to be auspicious for carrying out holy activities.
- The Ascendant and planetary positions in a person’s birth chart play an important role in determining the Muhurat and thus, should not be neglected.
- Muhurat differs from time to time. A particular date of Muhurat 2019 might not be an auspicious time for executing the same task in the year 2020.
Descriptions of Muhurat 2019
There are a number of muhurat in 2019, which will help in deciding the time for conducting important events in one's life. The Muhurat 2019 are given as follows:
Vivah Muhurat 2019
The auspicious time for performing a marriage ceremony is known as Vivah Muhurat or Marriage Muhurat. Marriage is one of the most important events in a person's life and is often regarded as the beginning of a new life. Every person wants their married life to be happy and blessed. To get such a life, Vivah Muhurat is calculated during which the wedding ceremonies are performed.
When Vivah Muhurat is properly calculated and followed, then married life has less problems and the wedded duo lives a blissful life. Because marriage plays a pivotal role in a person's life, it is very important to calculate the Vivah Muhurat carefully.
Griha Pravesh Muhurat 2019
Griha Pravesh means housewarming. It is an auspicious occasion during which a person enters his/her home. Home is a place where we live and spend most of the time. Thus, we all want to be blessed with a good life at our home. Also, we want to keep all troubles at bay so that our family living under the same roof can be happy and safe. To ensure a good life in the home, people consult astrologers and find the best Griha Pravesh Muhurat for themselves.
It should be kept in mind that Griha Pravesh Muhurat in a new house may be different from Griha Pravesh Muhurat in an old house. The Muhurat should be selected as per the status of the house.
Mundan Muhurat 2019
The removal of birth hair from the head of a child is known as tonsure. It is generally known by its Hindi equivalent 'mundan’. Mundan is considered to be one of the important Solah Sanskar of Hinduism. Therefore, it is an important event in any Hindu’s life.
Because Mundan is an auspicious event, Mundan Muhurat is calculated so as to maximize gains and minimise losses that may result from the process. Generally, the Mundan of a boy is done during his odd years of age, while that of a girl is done during her even years of age.
Namkaran Muhurat 2019
A name is regarded as an individual’s identity. Naming a child is an important event of his/her life. It is often believed that a person’s name has an underlying impact on his life. The task of naming a child is known as naamkaran ceremony in Hinduism. It is one of the 16 Hindu Sanskar and thus, is an important event.
The Namkaran Muhurat is calculated to find the best time for naming a child. It must be kept in mind that Namkaran ceremony should not be done during the next ten days of childbirth.
Annaprashan Muhurat 2019
Annaprashan or annaprasana is the ceremony when a child consumes food (other than milk) for the first time. This is conducted when a child is between 6 to 12 months old.
It is one of the Solah Sanskars of the hindu tradition and thus, holds immense importance. The appropriate time for carrying out Annaprashan ceremony is calculated using Annaprashan Muhurat.
Karnavedha Muhurat 2019
Karnavedha refers to the piercing of ears. It is believed to enhance the physical and mental abilities of a child. It is done after Namkaran, Annaprashan and Mundan. In general practice, Karnavedha is performed before Vidyarambh so that the child can learn better once he/she starts studying.
The right ear of boys and the left ear of girls is pierced first during Karnavedha Sanskar. There are a number of factors that need to be considered while performing Karnavedha and selecting a Karnavedha Muhurat is one of them.
Vidyarambh Muhurat 2019
Vidyarambh is made up of two words, Vidya and Arambh. Vidya means knowledge (intellectual as well as spiritual one) and Arambh means beginning. Vidyarambh is performed when a child is of the age of starting his/her studies and gain knowledge.
It is an important event and should be done in accordance with the Vidyarambh Muhurat.
Following the Muhurat in 2019, you can bring happiness and prosperity in your life!
Astrological services for accurate answers and better feature
Astrological remedies to get rid of your problems
AstroSage on MobileAll Mobile Apps
- ‘Yuti Yoga’ Formation In September: Who Will Win A Lottery, Who Will Suffer?
- Pitru Paksha 2022: Avoid Consuming These Food Items During This Period, Or Else…
- Weekly Horoscope 12-18 September, 2022: Know Fortunate-Unfortunate Signs Of The Week!
- Ashwin Month 2022 Begins; Brings Many Major Hindu Fasts-Festivals!
- Numerology Weekly Horoscope 11-17 September, 2022
- Follow Your Favorite Astrologers Now, Be A Part Of Their Network
- Mercury Retrograde In Virgo: Avoid Doing These Tasks During This Period!
- Chat With Astrologers, Only On AstroSage Kundli App
- Confused About Pitru Paksha Date? Read Here For Correct Date & Shraadh Vidhi!
- AstroSage Kundli Live: Real Astrologers, Authentic Astrology
- सितंबर में बनने जा रहा है ‘युति योग’: किसे रहना होगा सावधान-किसकी लगेगी लॉटरी?
- साप्ताहिक राशिफल 12 सितंबर से 18 सितंबर, 2022: यह सप्ताह इन राशियों के लिए रहेगा बेहद शुभ।
- अंक ज्योतिष साप्ताहिक राशिफल: 11 सितंबर से 17 सितंबर, 2022
- पसंदीदा ज्योतिषियों को फॉलो करके बने उनके नेटवर्क का हिस्सा : एस्ट्रोसेज वार्ता लाइव
- कन्या राशि में वक्री बुध: इन राशियों को मिलेंगे शुभ परिणाम।
- सर्टिफाइड ज्योतिषी से चैट करें सिर्फ़ एस्ट्रोसेज कुंडली ऍप पर
- तिथि को लेकर न हों कनफ्यूज़- इस दिन से शुरू है पितृ पक्ष-नोट कर लें श्राद्ध की सही विधि!
- एस्ट्रोसेज कुंडली लाइव : असल ज्योतिष और असली ज्योतिषी
- कन्या में गोचर कर सूर्य अन्य ग्रहों के साथ बनाएंगे कई बड़े योग, पढ़ें सूर्य के कन्या में गोचर का प्रभाव !
- सर्टिफाइड ज्योतिषी लाइव: एस्ट्रोसेज कुंडली की रिवॉल्यूशनरी पहल