Compatible Astrology for Happy Relationship & Marriage
The science of studying relationships by examining the natal horoscopes is called compatible astrology or the more astrological term would be "Synastry". For a successful association not just in terms of a marriage but also in form of business partnerships the science of compatible astrology work wonders. Favourable compatibility among the partners is greatly important to beautify your home or business environment . To go through the better experiences in life the overall compatibility between the two should also be good. A 'good' compatible match generates positive energy, while a 'bad' one causes friction and static.
Marriage is the most sacred contract between two individuals, it's more of a moral and karmic obligation. It is a profound commitment where two unrelated parties unite to create a new union based on unbound faith, dedication, compassion and understanding. From ancient times, for performing the compatible horoscope matching based on the horoscopes of the couple who wish to marry each other Compatible Astrology is being used. Usually, in India parents find partner for their adult son and daughter using Vedic compatible Astrology , but recently since the influence of western culture many youngsters now find their life partner based on physical patterns and level of attraction. It's true that 'Opposite Attracts' and to get caught under the illusion that this the sufficient criterion to form the most sacred bond between two individuals results in painful suffering. So we should feel proud in the country where our ancestors have gone to great lengths to ensure that we find the correct life-partner to be able to enjoy life with him/her thoroughly.
The basic idea of matching horoscopes commence from constellations occupied by moon (moon signs) at the time of birth of bride and groom. In Indian compatible astrology or vedic compatible astrology following eight factors are given importance and numerical values - Varna(1 Point), Vashya(2 Points), Tara(3 Points), Yoni(4 Points), Grah Maitri(5 Points), Gana(6 Points), Bhakoota(7 Points) and Nadi(8 Points).
The significance of various aspects in compatibility are as follows:
- Varna: Rank of personality, devotional development. Natural Refinement is seen here.
- Vashya: Affinity for each other. Magnetism between the two is examined.
- Tara: bilateral profiting luck opportunity is checked using positions and angles formed by the constellations.
- Yoni: Intimate compatibility and sexual aspects, attraction, urge are factored in.
- Grah Maitri: Compatibility of mind, friendship is calculated here.
- Gana: Nature of the person. Eg: Dev, Manush, Raakshas.
- Bhakoota: Compatibility of karma and destiny is foretold. Offspring and expansion of family is also viewed.
- Nadi: Influence of one on the other. Hereditary, temprament, affliction and death to other.
On the basis of these features, vedic astrological computations are performed to find a match. In vedic horoscope compatible astrology based matching one can get a maximum of 36 points. So you can match your and your partner compatibility based on the following scale:
- Between 28 to 36 Points is considered an excellent match.
- Between 20 to 27 Points is considered a very good match.
- Between 13 to 19 points is said to be an average match.
- A score of below 12 points is considered to require lot of sacrifices.
A minimum of 18 points are necessarily required to allow them to live and/or work together reasonably well, regardless they should except to compromise a lot. The five important signs which are also required by compatible astrology to do a match are: your Lagna or Ascendant , your rasi or the sign in which moon is positioned in your natal chart, the Janma Nakshatra and your Zodiac sign. Compare using the free horoscope matching test (for hindi matching click here) and check if this union is going to be harmonious or not.
However, in most of the marriages which are not decided using techniques of Compatible Astrology, the huge chance is that either wife or husband will break the marriage. When such a thing happens the children are the one who get the worst hit. Usually the adults move on and find another partner forgetting that their innocent children are being used as "things" commuting from one house to another. Indian parents take ultimate care to find the perfect spouse for their adult children so that they can die in peace that they have done the best.