Birth Chart: Kundli Based Predictions
Birth chart or kundali is a pictorial representation of planets at the time of a child's birth. It is an astronomical birth chart, created on the basis of the exact date, time and place of birth of an individual. This chart denotes various positions of planets and constellations at the time of the child's birth. Below we have provided you with a birth chart calculator, with the help of which you can create your own kundli or birth chart and witness the grandeur of planets, their movements, conjunctions and overall impact on your life.
As per the definition, a birth chart, also known as a Kundli or natal chart, is a photographic representation of the placement of stars, nakshatras, planets and other celestial things in the Universe at the time of birth of a native. The birth chart consists of twelve houses or Bhavas with planets being posited or moving in a certain direction. This astrology chart helps astrologers deduce the personality and character of the native along with what's in store for him/her in the future.
The birth chart or horoscope is simply a scheme or plan representing an accurate picture of heaven, planets and stars at the time of a child's birth or any particular moment for which the horoscope is being cast. This astrology chart contains 12 divisions or bhavas. These bhavas are related to our life's events at different ages. People go to an astrologer if they face any difficulty in day to day routine of life. If something goes wrong, they visit an astrologer to know the reason or nullify the bad effects present in the natal chart. Let's understand how these 12 houses or bhavas denote different aspects of our life:
- First House: It represents you or 'Self'. By the first house, a person's physical stature is analysed.
- Second House: It represents accumulated wealth, finances and immediate family members of the person.
- Third House: It represents siblings, communication style and efforts of the native.
- Fourth House: It represents happiness of the person derived through mother. It also represents home land and property or all fixed assets.
- Fifth House: It represents education, creativity, fun and children after marriage of the native.
- Sixth House: It represents debt, enemy and diseases. It is also the house of competition and challenges.
- Seventh House: It represents your marriage and characteristics of your spouse in your birth chart.
- Eighth House: It represents longevity, in-laws and wealth of an individual.
- Ninth House: It represents the luck of the person. It also represents the religion, father and guru of the person.
- Tenth House: It's a Karma bhava that represents reputation in society.
- Eleventh House: This house represents the income and gain of the native during his/her life span.
- Twelfth House: It is the house of Moksha and spirituality. It is also the house of expenditure.
Importance of Kundali
- Analysing a birth chart can help you in realizing the drawbacks within you so that you can overcome that in order to achieve success.
- Birth or natal chart based analysis can provide you with the information regarding your accumulated wealth, finances and inheritance.
- This zodiac chart helps you to enhance your communicative ability and the way you connect yourself through your communication to the world
- It tells you about your fixed assets like land and property, machinery etc. It also helps you regarding your investments and their outcomes in near future.
- Birth Chart provides you information about your creative ability, children after marriage.
- This astronomical birth chart proposes an insight about your hidden enemies, debt and health, how to recover from illness etc.
- It reveals information about your spouse and married life.
- This astrology chart known as the birth chart or kundli can reveal about your income and gains during this lifetime.
- Evaluating a natal chart can guide you the towards path of spirituality and moksha. It also tells about your expenditure.
- Kundli or birth chart can guide you regarding your profession and career. It also depicts your education and effects of travels on your life.
In conclusion, birth chart or kundali of the person plays vital role in one's life. How and where one's life is being directed, time of events etc, these all are previously defined in chart.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. How do I analyze my birth chart?
A birth chart is very intricate. It is full of details about your life. One should consult an astrologer to read the chart and guide you.
2. What can a birth chart tell you?
A birth chart depicts the positions of the Sun, Moon, and other planets at the precise moment of your birth. While it may not appear to be relevant to you, your birth chart can indicate your strengths and weaknesses, personality traits, and things to be aware of.
3. What are my zodiac placements?
Your Sun sign, Moon sign, and rising sign, also known as ascending sign, are the three most important placements in your birth chart, also known as the zodiac chart.
4. Which sign in your birth chart is most important?
The sun sign is considered to be most important in studying a birth chart.
Astrological services for accurate answers and better feature
Astrological remedies to get rid of your problems
AstroSage on MobileAll Mobile Apps
- ‘Yuti Yoga’ Formation In September: Who Will Win A Lottery, Who Will Suffer?
- Pitru Paksha 2022: Avoid Consuming These Food Items During This Period, Or Else…
- Weekly Horoscope 12-18 September, 2022: Know Fortunate-Unfortunate Signs Of The Week!
- Ashwin Month 2022 Begins; Brings Many Major Hindu Fasts-Festivals!
- Numerology Weekly Horoscope 11-17 September, 2022
- Follow Your Favorite Astrologers Now, Be A Part Of Their Network
- Mercury Retrograde In Virgo: Avoid Doing These Tasks During This Period!
- Chat With Astrologers, Only On AstroSage Kundli App
- Confused About Pitru Paksha Date? Read Here For Correct Date & Shraadh Vidhi!
- AstroSage Kundli Live: Real Astrologers, Authentic Astrology
- सितंबर में बनने जा रहा है ‘युति योग’: किसे रहना होगा सावधान-किसकी लगेगी लॉटरी?
- साप्ताहिक राशिफल 12 सितंबर से 18 सितंबर, 2022: यह सप्ताह इन राशियों के लिए रहेगा बेहद शुभ।
- अंक ज्योतिष साप्ताहिक राशिफल: 11 सितंबर से 17 सितंबर, 2022
- पसंदीदा ज्योतिषियों को फॉलो करके बने उनके नेटवर्क का हिस्सा : एस्ट्रोसेज वार्ता लाइव
- कन्या राशि में वक्री बुध: इन राशियों को मिलेंगे शुभ परिणाम।
- सर्टिफाइड ज्योतिषी से चैट करें सिर्फ़ एस्ट्रोसेज कुंडली ऍप पर
- तिथि को लेकर न हों कनफ्यूज़- इस दिन से शुरू है पितृ पक्ष-नोट कर लें श्राद्ध की सही विधि!
- एस्ट्रोसेज कुंडली लाइव : असल ज्योतिष और असली ज्योतिषी
- कन्या में गोचर कर सूर्य अन्य ग्रहों के साथ बनाएंगे कई बड़े योग, पढ़ें सूर्य के कन्या में गोचर का प्रभाव !
- सर्टिफाइड ज्योतिषी लाइव: एस्ट्रोसेज कुंडली की रिवॉल्यूशनरी पहल