Coronavirus: stay at home Leave your home if it's necessary. It will help stop the spread of novel coronavirus & COVID-19
Birth Chart: Free Online Natal Chart
Birth chart or kundali is a pictorial representation of planets at the time of child's birth. It is an astrological chart, created on the basis of exact date, time and place of birth of an individual. This chart denotes various positions of planets and constellations at the time of child's birth.
The birth chart or horoscope is simply a scheme or plan representing an accurate picture of heaven, planets and stars at the time of child's birth or any particular moment for which the horoscope is being casted. The map of heaven contains 12 divisions or bhavas. These bhavas are related to our life's events at different age. People go to an astrologer if they face any difficulty in day to day routine of life. If something goes wrong, they visit an astrologer to know the reason or nullify bad effects present in the birth chart. Let's understand how these 12 houses or bhavas denote different aspects of our life:
- First House: It represents you or "Self". By the first house, person's physical stature is analysed.
- House: It represents accumulated wealth, finances and immediate family members of the person.
- Third House : It represents siblings, communication style and efforts of the native.
- Fourth House : It represents happiness of the person derived through mother. It also represents home land and property or all fixed assets.
- Fifth House : It represents education, creativity, fun and children after marriage of the native.
- Sixth House: It represents debt, enemy and diseases. It is also the house of competition and challenges.
- Seventh House : It represents your marriage and characteristics of your spouse.
- Eighth House: It represents longevity, in-laws and wealth of an individual.
- Ninth House: It represents luck of the person. It also represents religion, father and guru of the person.
- Tenth House : It's a Karma bhava which represents reputation in the society.
- Eleventh House : This house represents income and gain of the native during his/her life span.
- Twelfth House : It is the house of Moksha and spirituality. It is also the house of expenditure.
Importance of Kundali:
- Analysing birth chart can help you in realizing the drawbacks within you so that you can overcome with that in order to achieve success.
- Birth chart can provide you the information regarding your accumulated wealth , finances and inheritance.
- This chart helps you to enhance your communicative ability and the way you connect yourself through your communication to the world
- It tells you about your fixed assets like land and property, machinery etc. It also helps you regarding your investments and their outcomes in near future.
- Birth Chart provides you information about your creative ability, children after marriage.
- This chart proposes an insight about your hidden enemies, debt and health, how to recover from illness etc.
- It reveals information about your spouse and married life.
- Birth chart can reveal about your income and gains during this lifetime.
- Evaluating birth chart can guide you the towards path of spirituality and moksha. It also tells about your expenditure.
- Kundli or birth chart can guide you regarding your profession and career. It also depicts your education and effects of travels on your life.
In conclusion, birth chart or kundali of the person plays vital role in one's life. How and where one's life is being directed, time of events etc, these all are previously defined in chart.