Tarot Card : Meaning & Basics
Tarot cards are being used for prediction over years ago. These cards help to get insights of the future on the basis of the spreads of the tarot cards which were coupled with the "intuitive powers" of the tarot reader. Anyone can learn reading of tarot cards. Tarot cards are such a powerful and magical tool. It deserves special attention. Reading tarot cards is an art form.
As an art form requires talent and skills for the development of psychics abilities for the reading of the tarot cards. Each cards holds a different meaning. If you want to learn how to read tarot cards, then dedicate your time to learning this art form. In this article we will review all the basics of reading tarot cards.
You will learn to perceive how the meaning of each card relates to you the true situation, and how the layout or spreads tells a story about the current path. As you can use this information to make the different choices to ensure the right path you hope for.
The first important thing for the beginners who starts how to read tarot cards is he should be able to choose a good tarot decks. There are so many decks out there and so many spreads, assigning a specific meaning for tarot cards. The person should choose a deck which suits to his choices of colours, the type of art work he likes. There was a notion among the people that the tarot deck should be given to you and you should not purchase it, but there is no myth that is going to affect any type of predictions a person makes. Today we have variety of decks of cards available in the market and many options. Here I highly recommend- that picking up a deck and seeing if you like the feel of the cards. The feel, weight and colours of the cards often speak to you. If you feel a connection with the pictures on the cards or how you feel, while keeping them in your hands than you should choose that deck.
Once we have selected a particular deck we should use our psychic energy. This can be done by concentrating on the deck of the cards or by meditation, thinking about the cards. This is necessary to get attached to our deck, as it helps to get the accurate reading. You should be very patient a calm, as this is not a fast process. some people teaches to keep the cards in a wooden box, wrapped with silk cloth, so it remains pure. Some suggests keeping the cards under your pillow so that your subconscious gets connected to you. There are different ways to guide you; the main concept is to connect you you’re your cards.
Create a personal space to conduct your readings:- once you have the deck of your choice and feel ready to conduct your reading, consider creating a personal space in your living area to conduct that reading. This space can hold any objects or flowers that have personal meaning for you. The key factor is to keep in mind this area is that it should be quiet and allow you the time you will need to meditate on your cards. In this way you will have the opportunity to understand what the cards are directing to you.
Tarot Reading Basics
Tarot cards consists of 78 cards. There are 22 major arcana and 56 minor arcana. The actual of sixteen courtroom-cards including pages, knights, queen as well as kings. a number of satisfied from the minor arcana are the suits regarding mugs, swords, wands and pentacles. Each suits can be attached to one of the four aspects.planet, air,fire and coins. The actual tarot cards viewer is to recognize the main element features which can influence on a specific prediction of a specific person. Here is a quick guideline to help you with the elements and their meanings:-
- wands (air) - ideas,communication,thoughts,concepts
- swords (fire) - power,motivation,action,force,conflict
- cups (water) -
- emotions, feelings, compassion
- coin or plate (earth) - physical expression in the world, physical creation
First you have to shuffle the tarot cards. Then you have to form a very significant question, on which you wish to get answered. When you are done with shuffling the second step requires you to lay out the cards in a specific layout called a "spread". The third and last step would then require you to interpret the story which the cards reveal to you. It is important to remember, whatever directions you are given, tarot reading is an intuitive art, and the more you practice you will increase your intuition and which will help you in relating the cards more clearly.
Astrological services for accurate answers and better feature
Astrological remedies to get rid of your problems
AstroSage on MobileAll Mobile Apps
- Weekly Horoscope (19 - 25 August 2019)
- Amit Shah’s Kundli Reveals His Luck Factor
- ARTICLE 370 & JAMMU KASHMIR: ASTROLOGY REVEALS THE FATE OF J&K
- HIMA DAS IN OLYMPICS 2020: WILL DHING EXPRESS WIN ANOTHER GOLD?
- WILL M.S. DHONI RETIRE THIS YEAR? ASTROLOGY REVEALS IT ALL!
- HEART DISEASES: YOUR BIRTH CHART MAY BE RESPONSIBLE!
- TUBERCULOSIS: DISCOVER THE ASTROLOGICAL REASONS AND REMEDIES FOR T.B.
- Movie Review: John Abraham’s Batla House Creates A Patriotic Buzz
- Movie Review: Will Jabariya Jodi Weave Its Magic At the Box Office?
- Retrograde Mercury Transited in Gemini!
- Venus Transiting in Cancer Today, Know Its Impact
- साप्ताहिक राशिफल (19 से 25 अगस्त, 2019)
- अश्वत्थ मारुती पूजन आज, जानें हिन्दू धर्म में आज का दिन क्यों है ख़ास
- अशून्य शयन व्रत आज: जानें मुहूर्त, पूजा विधि और ज़रूरी नियम !
- शनिवार के दिन करें ये ख़ास उपाय, मिलेगी तरक्की और समृद्धि !
- ‘ढिंग एक्सप्रेस’ हिमा दास ओलंपिक 2020 में भी बनेगी गोल्डन गर्ल?
- संक्रांति विशेष: जानें सूर्य और शनि ग्रह क्यों हैं एक-दूसरे के शत्रु
- पूजा के लिए भूलकर भी ना करें स्टील के बर्तनों का प्रयोग, जानें आखिर क्या है वजह !
- शुक्रवार विशेष: माता लक्ष्मी की कृपा पाने के लिए अवश्य करें ये काम
- ग्रह दशा बिगड़ने से भी हो सकते हैं आप टी.बी रोग के शिकार
- मधुमेह के ज्योतिषीय कारण और उपाय !