How to be a Psychic Clairvoyant?
How to be a Psychic Clairvoyant � this is a question that lingers in the minds of all who are interested in Psychic Clairvoyance or Psychic Reading and want to be a Psychic Clairvoyant or a Psychic Reader. It is believed that every individual is born with clairvoyant powers. However, we are not developed enough to understand them and use them. So, we think that this power is only for the gifted ones or the few chosen ones. It will take you by surprise that we all are capable of developing our clairvoyant powers using few unique techniques with deep understanding, patience and thorough practice.
Psychic is a Greek word that means "of the mind, mental". Clairvoyance is a French word in which 'Clair' means 'clear' and 'Voyance' means 'vision'. Clairvoyance is the ability to see beyond the normal senses. Clairvoyant is a person who possesses the power of clairvoyance. Psychic Clairvoyance is an extrasensory perception or any knowledge about an event outside of the seeing, hearing or touching abilities. Clairvoyance is a psychic ability that empowers you to know something that others are not aware of and seeing many things that are not visible to the naked eye. Psychic Reading is often confused with Psychic Clairvoyance. The term 'Psychic Reader' is now widely used rather than 'Fortune Teller'. Psychic reading is all about reading and sensing the surroundings and knowing what might be approaching.
A Psychic Clairvoyant has the ability to see beyond the normal senses. He can see the things with the help of his 'Mind's Eye' or the 'Third Eye'.
Developing Psychic Clairvoyance powers is not an easy task. This is a unique power that can be developed using few special exercises mentioned in this article. Try them out and see the difference yourself.
Alternate Nostril Breathing
Alternate Nostril Breathing Exercise opens up all the blockages that suppress the smooth flow of positive energy in the human body. In this breathing exercise, you inhale through one nostril, retain it for some time and exhale through the other nostril. This breathing technique awards peace to mind and is considered very useful in releasing stress and anxiety. This exercise creates a balance in body and mind. Here are the breathing techniques:
- Find for yourself a serene and peaceful surrounding where you can sit without any disturbance. Find a perfect place and sit in a crossed-legs position. Then Relax.
- Inhale through the left nostril, closing the right one with the thumb. Count till four.
- Hold the breath closing both the nostrils and count till sixteen.
- Exhale through the right nostril, closing the left one with the ring finger. Count till eight.
- Inhale through the right nostril, keeping the left nostril closed with the help of ring finger to the count of four.
- Hold the breath, closing both the nostrils, till the count of sixteen.
- Exhale through the left nostril, keeping the right one close with the help of the thumb, till the count of eight.
Repeat this process for several times. Gradually, you will be able to retain your breath for a longer duration and perform this exercise in a better way.
Technique of Rhythmic Breathing
Breathing affects the blood circulation, energy levels, moods, anxiety levels and indeed your entire existence. Your breathing can become distorted and strained due to many reasons. Hectic lifestyle, staying tense and working late hours, all contribute to strained breathing. Unclogging all the blockages that are a hurdle in the way of healthy breathing, can be effectively done with the help of Rhythmic Breathing.
Rhythmic Breathing is a simple technique involving a fixed rhythmic pattern in which the ratio of inhalation and exhalation is equal. Here is the simple technique:
- Inhale and count 1-2-3-4
- Exhale and count 1-2-3-4
Rhythmic breathing is a very effective way to rectify shallow breathing. You can easily connect to yourself and your inner being. When your body will stay healthy, the mind will work more effectively.
The Third Eye Meditation
The Third Eye is considered as the center of clairvoyance. The Third Eye is located in between and slightly above the eyes. Also referred to as 'inner eye' or 'invisible eye', it provides an extraordinary perception beyond normal sight. The Third Eye is referred to as 'the gate' that leads within to inner sphere of life and higher consciousness. In the modern age spirituality, The Third Eye symbolizes the state of enlightenment and has a deep psychological and spiritual significance. It is most often associated with clairvoyance. It is a technique to open up the hidden instinct of clairvoyance found within every individual.
How to perform The Third Eye meditation?
- Find a calm environment such as, a garden or terrace.
- Sit in the crossed leg position with the back straight. Close your Eyes. Inhale deeply and fill up the lungs with fresh cool air. Pause for a moment and exhale slowly. Repeat this process for three times.
- Now shift your complete focus to the position of the third Eye i.e., between your forehead, slightly above your eyes. Keep your eyes shut and draw them close to the third Eye. Try to look at that point with eyes closed.
- Maintain your focus at The Third Eye and start counting backwards from 100 to 1. While meditating, do not move your eyes anywhere else.
- Keep your eyes in this position for about 10 minutes and slowly bring them back to the normal position. Feel the stress being released. Let your eyes loose and free.
- Now, breathe deeply for few minutes say, 2-3 minutes. Imagine that your third Eye is slowly opening up. Feel the rising of psychic powers in you.
- Now, gently open up your Eyes. Stay calm for a minute and enjoy the state of utmost relaxation.
The Third Eye meditation should be practiced regularly in order to get the best results. The Third Eye acts as a link between the conscious and the subconscious mind. Your awakening will let you see the events that are beyond the viewing power of the naked eye.
These techniques are known to unleash your mental and spiritual energy that gets blocked due to certain factors. Moreover, the world of Psychic Clairvoyance will open for you to explore the inner powers that you possess and see beyond boundaries. Using these ancient and powerful techniques will lead you to the world hidden to you- the world of Psychic Clairvoyance.