Vastu for Office
Sound Vastu principles for office brings fame, fortune and wealth
Office is a place where you spend most of the time. Proper arrangement of the office desk and office seating results in balanced progress. Office is made in order to get success and good profit Vastu office renders helps in creating positive vibrancy and atmosphere at work place. Vastu office maintains the economic growth and removes the hurdles from the business an office room designed without following the Vastu principle will be less effective and may lead to failure of the business. Office Vastu includes several points such as right office setup, slope, direction of various departments, location of the reception, position of office desk etc.
Sometimes we see an entrepreneur newly entered into business making huge investment in office becomes hugely successful in very less time..One of the major roles played in the success is the application of right Vastu principles in the office.
Points of attention for office Vastu
- The direction of the office entrance way
- The direction and setup of the owner room
- The direction for the employees to work.
- The direction and placement of stairs.
- The direction and placement of seminar and conference room.
- The colour combination of the office walls.
- The direction of the entrance.
Tips for the office Vastu
- Office should be east facing.
- Avoid irregular shape of the plot. Square or rectangle is best suited for office structure.
- North or east sides are preferred for executive and other staff.
- Water purifiers or other water bodies can be placed in North-East direction
- Owner of the business organization should face north while dealing with clients
- Staircase direction should be in South, South-west or West. Avoid stairs in centre or Brahmsthan of office.
- Toilets should be built in West or North-west side. Pantry should be constructed in South-east.
- Reception should be in the North-East.
- Avoid sitting employees under the beam.
- Waiting room might be in North-West or in the North-East.
- Colours in office should not be bright.
- It is good to place rectangular desk for the CEO or MD.
- Marketing department in the direction of northwest is considered good
- Stairs should be in clock-wise direction.
- Avoid water body in front of any entrance door.
- The sloping of floors should be towards East, North or North-East
- Room should be placed near gates.
- Staff canteen can be in South-East.
- Staff should work by facing the north or east direction
- The accounts department should be located in the southeast direction.
- Monitor of your computer should be in the right side.
- A boring or tube well in south is very harmful for finance and it should be avoided at any cost.
- Central part of the office should be kept empty.
- Purchase department should be in south or west.
- Keep the sales file - in north-west shelf on wall and Credit purchase file - in north-west corner shelf.
- Put finished goods file - in north-west corner shelf.
- Cashier should be in north
Vastu consultation of office involves a thorough analysis of.
- Proper location of the office in the building
- The exteriors of the office like shape, slope, height, water level
- The direction of the Entrance
- The direction & placement of the windows
- The location of the beams
- The location of the basement
- The direction & placement of the MD room
- The direction & placement of the employees designation and work wise
- The direction & placement of the reception
- The direction & placement of AC, cooler, audio systems
- The direction and placement of the stairs
- The direction & placement of the electronic equipment
- The direction & placement of the pantry/kitchen
- The direction & placement of the toilets
- The direction & placement of the seminar and conferences room
- The direction & placement of the water products
- The colour scheme of the room