Yoga Poses : Some Important Rules
Yoga is a methodical science which helps you attain the optimum capacity of mind and it is the mind that drives the body, so no wonder being an avid yoga practitioner you can have incredible achievement in your life. Yoga helps you unlock immense amount of hidden energy which used to be dissipated in myriad other forms. Once you start practicing yoga on regular basis yoy start channelizing 'Prana Tatva' in your body. Prana Tatva or life force is the source of vitality in the body. But, like many other things there are certain basic rules that should be kept in mind before you start delving into unchartered territory of yoga. Before we go deeply in the nut shell Yoga is a combination of yoga poses, meditations and pranayama - breathing practices.
The benefits of yoga lie in attaining a state of mental peace, harmony in relationship. You can learn yoga easily and it is not at all rocket science. With regular practice you can master many complex form of yoga.
All asana and postures serve different purpose and they have different impact on the body. They can relax your mind and body. There is easier kind of asana and then there is extremely complex one. Before venturing into difficult asana one should take care of many basic things as you cannot afford to make a mistake. Doing yoga in a wrong way can have harmful impact on the body. That is why it is very important to know basic rules before you start practicing Yoga.
Principles of yoga
The principle of continuity
- Don't suddenly increase the load and never move to complex exercises initially.
- Always move from simple to complex.
The principle of regularity
- Practice on regular and daily basis
The principle of moderation
- If you can not exercise with increasing load due to fatigue or some other reason you should stop and reduce the burden, to continue to carry out the previous two principles.
Basic rules for Yoga
- Yoga should be practiced empty stomach. If you had food, wait for at least 3 hours before practicing.
- Relax for 10 seconds at least after each yoga exercise.
- Avoid excessive intake of tea or coffee when you are practicing yoga
- Wear comfortable clothes for practicing yoga.
- First begin with easy poses and thereafter you can advance to the tough ones.
- Do not practice yoga on naked ground. Always use thin yoga mat or thick bed sheet for Yoga.
- Before you start Yoga, you must clear your bowels and bladder. Clean your nostrils and throat of all mucus.
- Woman should not practice yoga during menstruation.
- Food can be taken after an hour of practicing yoga.
- Morning is the best time to prepare for yoga and it is always better to practice yoga where there is abundant clean air.
- Don't do yoga twenty minutes before and after taking a shower as blood circulation could speed up after take a shower. It is better to take cold shower after practice it.
Yoga can reduce the catabolic process and helps you keep in healthy state of mind and body. It influence all system and organs of the body and prevents from many other ailments which are result of stressful lifestyle of modern time.
If you are suffering from high blood pressure and back pain back pain and respiratory problems you can get many benefits. If you practice yoga continuously you can easily control your breath. In brief, yoga is conducive to people's health.