Marriage Muhurat 2020 - Hindu Marriage Dates
Marriage Muhurat 2020: Marriage is one of the sixteen samskaras in Hinduism that begin before the birth of a native and ends posthumously. The Hindu Shastras describe these traditions that not only define the significant points in a native’s life but also gives them meaning – astrological, religious, as well as scientific. The Hindu Marriage Dates in 2020 table below contains the complete list of Vivah muhurat 2020 with date, day, nakshatra, and muhurat duration. Additionally, you can also learn more about the Vivah Sanskar 2020, why marriage muhurat 2020 is significant, and the various rituals to do during the marriage lagna or Vivah lagna.
हिंदी में पढ़ें - विवाह मुहूर्त 2020
Hindu Marriage Dates in 2020
|Marriage Muhurat 2020 January|
|15 January||Wednes.||Magha K. Panchami||Uttara Phalguni||
From 07:15 to 21:12
From 23:36 to 25:42
|16 January||Thurs.||Magha K. Shashti||Hasta Chitra||
From 25:19 to 26:30
From 26:30 to 31:15
|17 January||Friday||Magha K. Saptami||Chitra Swati||
From 07:15 to 25:12
From 25:12 to 31:12
|18 January||Saturday||Magha K. Navami||Swati||
From 07:15 to 12:25
From 18:28 to 24:15
|19 January||Sunday||Magha K. Dashmi||Anuradha||From 26:51 to 31:15|
|20 January||Monday||Magha K. Ekadashi||Anuradha||From 07:15 to 23:16|
|26 January||Sunday||Magha S. Dwitiya||Dhanishta||From 26:24 to 30:48|
|29 January||Wednes.||Magha S. Chaturthi||Uttara Bhadrapada||From 12:13 to 31:11|
|30 January||Thurs.||Magha S. Panchami||Uttara Bhadrapada Revati||From 07:11 to 15:12 From 15:12 to 31:10|
|31 January||Friday||Magha S. Shashti||Revati Ashwini||From 07:10 to 17:22 From 18:58 to 31:10|
|Marriage Muhurat 2020 February|
|1 February||Saturday||Magha S. Saptami||Ashwini||From 07:10 to 18:11|
|3 February||Monday||Magha S. Navami||Rohini||From 24:52 to 31:08|
|4 February||Tuesday||Magha S. Dashmi||Rohini||From 07:08 to 25:49|
|9 February||Sunday||Magha Purnima||Magha||From 20:31 to 31:04|
|10 February||Monday||Phalguna K. Pratipada||Magha||
From 070:4 to 11:31
From 13:55 to 17:06
|11 February||Tuesday||Phalguna K. Tritiya||Uttara Phalguni||From 14:23 to 15:35|
|14 February||Friday||Phalguna K. Shashti||Swati||From 13:03 to 14:48|
|15 February||Saturday||Phalguna K. Saptami||Anuradha||From 29:09 to 30:59|
|16 February||Sunday||Phalguna K. Ashtami||Anuradha||
From 06:59 to 11:48
From 15:24 to 28:53
|25 February||Tuesday||Phalguna S. Dwitiya||Uttara Bhadrapada||From 19:10 to 30:50|
|26 February||Wednes.||Phalguna S. Tritiya||U. Bhadrapada Revati||From 06:50 to 22:08 From 22:08 to 30:49|
|27 February||Thurs.||Phalguna S. Chaturthi||Revati||From 06:49 to 17:29|
|28 February||Friday||Phalguna S. Panchami||Ashwini||
From 06:48 to 15:24
From 20:22 to 28:03
|Marriage Muhurat 2020 March|
|10 March||Tuesday||Chaitra K. Pratipada||Hasta||From 22:01 to 30:35|
|11 March||Wednes.||Chaitra K. Dwitiya||Hasta||From 06:35 to 19:00|
|Marriage Muhurat 2020 April|
|16 April||Thurs.||Vaisakha K. Navami||Dhanishta||From 23:05 to 29:54|
|17 April||Friday||Vaisakha K. Dashmi||Uttara Bhadrapada||
From 05:54 to 07:05
From 20:04 to 25:36
|25 April||Saturday||Vaisakha S. Dwitiya||Rohini||From 20:57 to 29:45|
|26 April||Sunday||Vaisakha S. Tritiya||Rohini||From 05:45 to 22:56|
|Marriage Muhurat 2020 May|
|1 May||Friday||Vaisakha S. Ashtami||Magha||From 25:53 to 29:40|
|2 May||Saturday||Vaisakha S. Navami||Magha||
From 05:40 to 09:03
From 14:05 to 23:40
|4 May||Monday||Vaisakha S. Ekadashi||Uttara Phalguni Hasta||From 08:57 to 19:19 From 19:19 to 28:44|
|5 May||Tuesday||Vaisakha S. Trayodashi||Hasta||From 05:56 to 16:39|
|6 May||Wednes.||Vaisakha S. Chaturdashi||Chitra Chitra||From 05:36 to 13:51 From 1:351 to 19:45|
|15 May||Friday||Jyeshtha K. Ashtami||Dhanishta||From 05:30 to 08:29|
|17 May||Sunday||Jyeshtha K. Dashmi||Uttara Bhadrapada||From 13:58 to 27:32|
|18 May||Monday||Jyeshtha K. Ekadashi||Uttara Bhadrapada Revati||From 05:19 to 16:58 From 16:58 to 28:29|
|19 May||Tuesday||Jyeshtha K. Dwadashi||Revati||From 05:28 to 17:32|
|23 May||Saturday||Jyeshtha S. Pratipada||Rohini||From 24:17 to 28:51|
|Marriage Muhurat 2020 June|
|11 June||Thurs.||Ashadha K. Shashti||Dhanishta||From 11:28 to 16:35|
|15 June||Monday||Ashadha K. Dashmi||Revati||From 05:23 to 16:31|
|17 June||Wednes.||Ashadha K. Ekadashi||Ashwini||From 05:23 to 06:04|
|27 June||Saturday||Ashadha S. Saptami||Uttara Phalguni||From 23:07 to 26:54|
|29 June||Monday||Ashadha S. Navami||Chitra||From 07:14 to 29:22|
|30 June||Tuesday||Ashadha S. Dashmi||Chitra||From 05:27 to 05:39|
|Hindu Marriage Dates In 2020 November|
|27 November||Friday||Karthik S. Dwadashi||Ashwini||From 08:28 to 24:22|
|29 November||Sunday||Karthik S. Chaturdashi||Rohini||From 30:03 to 30:56|
|30 November||Monday||Karthik Purnima||Rohini||From 06:56 to 30:57|
|Hindu Marriage Dates In 2020 December|
|1 December||Tuesday||Margashirsha K. Pratipada||Rohini||From 06:57 to 08:30|
|7 December||Monday||Margashirsha K. Saptami||Magha||From 07:40 to 14:32|
|9 December||Wednes.||Margashirsha K. Navami||Hasta||From 12:32 to 26:08|
|10 December||Thurs.||Margashirsha K. Dashmi||Chitra||From 12:52 to 31:04|
|11 December||Friday||Margashirsha K. Ekadashi||Chitra||From 07:04 to 08:48|
Vivah Muhurat 2020: Hindu Marriage Dates in 2020
The marriage ceremony is a sacred union of two souls. Two entirely different people come together, end their separate existences to form a united entity. With the commemoration under the auspicious Marriage Muhurat 2020, they promise to stand strong together, through all the good and bad times in their life. God created man and woman with many positive traits and some imperfections. When they come together, they use their features to overcome each other’s shortcomings. This is why the Vivah Sanskar, the fifteenth of the sixteen sanskars is one of the most important, and why kundali matching and Hindu marriage dates in 2020 are equally essential.
As per the ancient scriptures, the Vivah Sanskar enables a person to do Yagya for the Devtas and carry forward their dynasty. Additionally, as they fulfil their responsibilities, they move ahead on the path to Moksha (Salvation). Before finalising the relation, there is the tradition of kundli matching . At least 18 of the 36 gunas of the couple should match, in order for them to have a happy marital life. The ceremony needs to occur in a shubh muhurat 2020, like any essential task. Thus, the calculation of Hindu Marriage Dates in 2020 is crucial.
Marriage Muhurat 2020: Stages of Marriage Ceremony
The Shastras describe the following stages in a marriage ceremony, to be held on one of the Hindu Marriage Dates in 2020:
- People from the groom’s side will visit the girl’s house.
- Once the girl’s father accepts their proposal on his daughter’s behalf, then the groom will do a Yagya. They decide on one from the Hindu marriage dates in 2020.
- On the day of the marriage lagna, the bride bathes in the morning.
- A priest does the Yagya on behalf of the bride’s family, and four or eight married women celebrate and bless the bride by dancing before the Vivah lagna.
- The groom goes to the bride’s home and presents her with clothes, mirror, and ubatan on the decided Hindu marriage dates in 2020.
- Next, in the Marriage Muhurat 2020, the Kanyadaan is done. In this ceremony, the father of the bride formally gives away his daughter to the groom.
- The groom holds the right hand of the girl with his right hand. This ritual is called Paanigrahan. The husband promises that he holds her hand with the desire to live as her husband. He vows to fulfil all his duties towards her as a Grahasth. He makes this promise, under the eyes of Gods and in the shubh marriage muhurat 2020.
- During the Vivah muhurat 2020, the bride places her foot on the Pashan Shila. With this, she claims that her love for her husband is as strong as the rock.
- Next comes the Agni Parinayan. This is an essential part, where the bride and groom take seven rounds (Pradakshina) around the holy fire. During this, they take seven vows to each other, which are blessed by all the Gods and Goddesses, and the holy fire of Yagya. Since the marriage ceremony is held on one of the Hindu marriage dates in 2020, the bride and the groom will receive positive results in their marital life.
- Laaja-Hom or the offering of Kheel is next. The bride offers Kheel to the Gods Aryama, Varuna, Pusha, and Agni on this auspicious Hindu marriage dates in 2020 for a pleasant and happy married life.
- The bride and the groom then walk seven steps together (Saptapadi). This indicates that they will do everything together throughout their life.
In the end, the groom takes the bride home.
Marriage Muhurat 2020 – Hindu Marriage Dates In 2020
The rituals and traditions of the Hindu marriage ceremony are self-explanatory, justifying that the wedding is not a contract or bargain, but instead a holy bond. Like any auspicious task, Shastras insist that one should organise the Vivah Sanskar in a shubh muhurat 2020. The calculations of Hindu Marriage Dates in 2020 depends on the panchang and kundali of the bride and the groom.
Several factors are taken into account while computing the Marriage Muhurat 2020. One should not organise the Vivah Sanskar during the Chaturmas, the four lunar months when Lord Vishnu goes to sleep in the Ksheer Sagar. Any essential task is prohibited in this duration. In the same vein, marriage should also not be held during the Kharmas, when the Sun transits through the zodiac sign Sagittarius. Also, it is not be held during Adhika Masa, Kshaya Masa, and Pitru Paksha or Mahalaya Shraddha period. All these things and more should be kept in mind while deciding on one of the Hindu marriage dates in 2020; otherwise, it is considered inauspicious.
Hindu Marriage Dates in 2020: Auspicious Panchang
In addition to this, when the Sun is transiting through the signs Aries, Taurus, Gemini, Scorpio, Capricorn, and Aquarius will be the best Hindu Marriage Dates in 2020. On the flip side, when it is making its transitory motion through Cancer, Leo, Virgo, Libra, Sagittarius, and Pisces are not suitable for Marriage Muhurat 2020.
The favourable nakshatras for Hindu Marriage Dates in 2020 are Rohini, Mrigashirsha, Magha, Uttara Phalguni, Hasta, Swati, Anuradha, Moola, Uttara Ashadha, Uttara Bhadrapada, and Revati. Similarly, the beneficial days for Vivah Muhurat 2020 are Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday; whereas the tithis to consider are Dwitiya, Tritiya, Panchami, Saptami, Ekadashi, and Trayodashi (second, third, fifth, seventh, eleventh, thirteenth day).
The correct calculation of Marriage Muhurat 2020 is crucial. Shastras maintain that if one does not organise a wedding in shubh muhurat 2020, then numerous atrocities can befall them.
We Hope That This Article On Hindu Marriage Dates In 2020 Was Helpful To You! Thank You For Being A Part Of AstroSage!
Astrological services for accurate answers and better feature
Astrological remedies to get rid of your problems
AstroSage on MobileAll Mobile Apps
- Horoscope 2023
- राशिफल 2023
- Calendar 2023
- Holidays 2023
- Chinese Horoscope 2023
- Education Horoscope 2023
- Purnima 2023
- Amavasya 2023
- Shubh Muhurat 2023
- Marriage Muhurat 2023
- Chinese Calendar 2023
- Bank Holidays 2023
- राशि भविष्य 2023 - Rashi Bhavishya 2023 Marathi
- ராசி பலன் 2023 - Rasi Palan 2023 Tamil
- వార్షిక రాశి ఫలాలు 2023 - Rasi Phalalu 2023 Telugu
- રાશિફળ 2023 - Rashifad 2023
- ജാതകം 2023 - Jathakam 2023 Malayalam
- ৰাশিফল 2023 - Rashifal 2023 Assamese
- ରାଶିଫଳ 2023 - Rashiphala 2023 Odia
- রাশিফল 2023 - Rashifol 2023 Bengali
- ವಾರ್ಷಿಕ ರಾಶಿ ಭವಿಷ್ಯ 2023 - Rashi Bhavishya 2023 Kannada