Birth Date Astrology
The date of birth of a person encapsules a lot about his/her identity, characteristic and personality. In birth date astrology this information is the key to all the answers you are ever going to need. The birth date is used by the Jyotishis (astrologers) for the Naam-Karan (selecting an appropriate name) based on the positions of stars and planets on the respective time of birth of the person. Date of birth in addition with place and time of birth, when combined give us the Kundli (Natal Chart) of the person.
Astrology is a science which correlates the events on earth with the movements of the celestial bodies like sun, moon, stars and planets. So the positions of stars , the positions of the celestial bodies helps in understanding the dasha predictions, sade sati details, nakshatra phal, influence of planets and varshphal combinedly given by the kundli. All these predictions start from your birth date astrology.
Enter Your Birth Details
The horoscope prediction requires the birth date astrology charts , created using information i.e date of birth, place of birth and time of birth.
A Brief Information:
Birth date Astrology predictions are made considering various factors . Here are some predictions that give a holistic picture about an individual's life :
Dasha Prediction: Time-duration or "Dasha periods", as the heavenly bodies convey and how they impact you because of their positions and these time periods, the reaction they have on your life, the direction they are bound to propel you in. Dasha Predictions are based on Birth date astrology .
Sade Sati Details: The sade sati of Shani (Saturn Planet) or the 'seven and a half year' duration which occurs thrice in a person's lifespan is considered most crucial. The enumerative analysis of the results of this 'sade sati', its neutral and incessant phases, as well as Age-old remedies from the vedas to eliminate the negative effect of this is provided based on the birth details provided and are in a way a part of birth date astrology.
Nakshatra Phal: This report acknowledges interesting facts about you, your nature, behaviour, characteristics and personality, the favourable and unfavourable aspects, your strength and weaknesses, and loads of other useful and interesting personal information which helps you make the right decision and choices in your life and lead a more productive and prosperous life.
Influence of Planets: Apprehensions of planetary inclination in your horoscope, the position and influence of various planets, their favourable and unfavourable, good and bad, positive and negative effects on various fields of your life. This section of birth date astrology includes predictions for the future and explains in detail that in which direction the stars shall incite you. How they will affect and influence you and your decisions in life.
Varshphal: The varshphal or the vedic yearly astrology or the annual horoscope is one of the many executions of vedic based on birthdate astrology exercised to understand the occurrence of future events. It is more popular in northern India though it is practised everywhere. It is constructed for a year when the sun returns to the same sign and degree as that of its natural position. The birth horoscope or what we call Kundli , is the cast for the time of birth of the person. The varshphal is however solar based i.e it is the position of the sun that is of most significance.
It's not just Vedic Astrology but also, very popular these days, Western Astrology which is based on birth date astrology. This branch is based on a persons Sun -Sign.
Based on birthdate the western astrology defines 12 Zodiac signs, each representing a particular period of time in the annual calendar forming these 12 classes of Zodiac sign.
- Aries Zodiac Sign : If you are born in between any date from March 21 to April 20 then you an Aries.
- Taurus Zodiac Sign: If your birth date falls in between April 21 to May 21 then you belong to the Taurus family.
- Gemini Zodiac Sign: When birth date is between May 22-June 21 then your zodiac is considered to be Gemini.
- Cancer Zodiac Sign: People born between June 22 to july 22 have Cancer as Zodiac Sign.
- Leo Zodiac Sign: If your date of birth is in any date between July 23 to August 21, you are Leo.
- Virgo Zodiac Sign: If you were between August 22 - September 23, you are a Virgo.
- Libra Zodiac Sign: If you DOB is in any date between September 24 to October 23, you are libra.
- Scorpio Zodiac Sign: If you were born between the dates October 24 - November 22 then you are Scorpio.
- Sagittarius Zodiac Sign: If you were born between the dates November 23 - December 22, then you have Sagittarius sign.
- Capricorn Zodiac Sign: If you were born between the dates December 23 to January 20, you are a capricorn.
- Aquarius Zodiac Sign: If you were born between the dates January 21 to February 19, you are an Aquarius.
- Pisces Zodiac Sign: If you were born between the dates February 20 to March 20, you are Pisces.
We're here on AstroSage.com , use traditional Vedic Astrology , a branch of birth date astrology that has for years has helped people find peace , prosperity and well being in life. We wish you have the same experience yourself going through our list of free online reports based on birth date astrology.
- New Year Greetings
- 2015 Wallpaper & Backgrounds
- Horoscope 2015
- Astrology 2015
- Rashifal 2015 (Roman)
- राशिफल 2015
- Free Download 2015 Wallpapers
- Chinese Horoscope 2015
- Lal Kitab Horoscope 2015
- Tamil Horoscope 2015
- Kannada Jathaka 2015 - Kannada Horoscope 2015
- Rashi Bhavishya 2015 - Gujarati Horoscope 2015
- Rashi Bhavishya 2015 - Marathi Horoscope 2015
- Rasi Phalalu 2015 - Telugu Horoscope 2015
- Urdu Horoscope 2015
- Malayalam Jathakam 2015
- Bengali Horoscope 2015
- Vivah Muhurat 2015 - Marriage Muhurat 2015
- Annaprashana Sanskar Ceremony Muhurat 2015
- Namkaran Sanskar Ceremony Muhurat 2015
- Pushya Amrit Yoga 2015
- Amrit Siddhi Yoga in 2015
- Sarvartha Siddhi Yoga 2015 Muhurat
- Vidyarambh Muhurat 2015
- Karnvedh Sanskar Ceremony Muhurat 2015
- House Warming Ceremony - Griha Pravesh Muhurat 2015
- Chaul Mundan Sanskar Muhurat 2015