Ganesh Chaturthi Songs
Music invokes life even in idols. And playing songs during auspicious occasion certainly make surrounding live. So find here some popular songs to dedicate to great God Ganesha. By offering or singing aarti, bhajan or songs you can truly show your advertence inclined towards Lord Ganapati, especially during this Ganesh chaturthi.
Mesmerizing idol of Lord Ganesha is wonderfully decorated with colorful cloths and with varieties of ornaments on the day of Ganesh Chaturthi. With depth of heart and soul, devotees dedicate aarti, bhajan and pleasant songs to delight Lord Ganapati. Singing Ganesh chaturthi songs truly make devotees feel that they can completely immerse themselves in advertence of God Ganesha. You can notice that by just hearing melodious Ganesh chaturthi songs any person can immediately devote his attention towards contemplation of Ganesha. Thousands of names have been offered to this almighty. But when devotees dedicate bhajan, aarti or song to Lord Ganesha it makes us feel that they are glorifying the presence of Lord Gajanan on earth. Ganesh chaturthi songs are easily available in varieties of musical cassettes in voice of different popular singers like Anuradha paudwal, Kavita Krishnamurthy, Lata Mangeshkar, Hari Om Sharan and so on. Play Ganesh chaturthi songs on this coming carnival of Ganesha to completely please this almighty. If still you're wondering which song, aarti or bhajan you want to dedicate to lovely Ganesha, you can find some in the given list of Ganesh chaturthi songs available here.
See here the most popular aarti, bhajan and Ganesh chaturthi songs.
Jai Ganesh Jai Ganesh Jai Ganesh Deva
The most popular Ganesh Aarti is commonly sung by everyone in each occasion of Lord Ganapati. During Ganesh chaturthi or Ganesh Utsav, this aarti is passionately offered by devotees to delight Lord Ganesha. This arti expresses that Almighty Ganesha is lovely son of Mata Parwati and Pita Mahadev. Lord Ganesha is recognized with names 'Ekdant' 'Dayawant', and 'Char bhuja dhari'. This arti makes devotees believes that worshiping lord Ganesha remove any pain or shortage in life.
Sukh Karta Dukh Harta Varta Vighnachi
With the belief that Ganesha certainly removes obstacles or troubles and bestows immense blessings in life, this Marathi song is heartily sung on auspicious occasions of Ganesha, especially during Ganesh Chaturthi or Ganesh Utsav.
Sindur Lal Chadhayo Gajamukh Ko
Almighty Ganesha is esteemed for his supreme power. Through this song, devotees recognize Lord Ganapati as 'elephant faced lord' who is offered with Red tilak on head. Sing this song on auspicious occasion of Ganesh chaturthi and make your contemplation high towards this almighty.
Ganpati ki Seva mangal mewa, seva se sab kashta tare
Through offering this song, devotees express that God Ganesha vanishes all types of dilemma or troubles in life of devotees by just getting their homage and love. You can show your true advertence to Lord Ganesha by singing this bhajan on this Ganesh chaturthi.
Ganpati Bappa Morya Agle Baras tu jaldi Aa
Very lovingly devotees request lord Ganesha to come early next year also. This song is mostly sung during Ganesh utsav and Ganesh Visarjan (immersion of Ganesh idol).
Siddhidata Sri Ganeshaya Namah
Admired singer Kavita Kirshnamurthy has very beautifully sung this song. It is easily available on internet.
Rakh Laaj meri Ganapati
This melodious song expresses the glory of Ganesha. Through this pleasant song, devotees request lord Ganesha to keep them safe from insult and offence. You can listen to this song in voice of singer Hari Om Sharan.
Mein Ganapati Ke Gun Gaoon
This song is available in voice of singer Suresh Wadekar. By singing this pleasant song, devotees truly show their advertence or contemplation inclined towards Lord Ganesha. Offer this song during Ganesha chaturthi to please Lord Ganapati.
Likewise, there are innumerable songs, artis, and bhajans that are available in music cassettes and can be downloaded through internet easily. Hearing Ganesha chaturthi songs you'll deeply feel the magnificence of almighty Ganesha. It is true that even kids recognize God Ganesha as their friend. But melodious songs, aartis, and bhajans for Ganesha wonderfully make surrounding pleasant, especially during grand celebration of Ganesh chaturthi. Get grace and immense blessings of Ganesha this Ganesh Chaturthi by just pleasing him with Ganesh Chaturthi songs. Find above a gamut of Ganesh Chaturthi songs to make your Ganesh Chaturthi celebration musical and memorable.
Astrological services for accurate answers and better feature
Astrological remedies to get rid of your problems
AstroSage on MobileAll Mobile Apps
- Sun Transit In Leo (17 August): What Will Be The Impact On Your Sign?
- These Signs In Your Horoscope Reveal If You Are Blessed By God Or Not!
- Weekly Horoscope (15-21 August): Horoscope, Festivals, Major Transits Of The Week!
- All Your Work Will Be Done Without Problems, Just Follow These Remedies!
- 15 August ’22: 75 Years of Independence-Predictions With India’s Kundli!
- Kajari Teej 2022: Date, Shubh Muhurat, Legend, Puja Rituals
- Numerology Weekly Horoscope 14 August-20 August, 2022
- Strengthen Venus In Your Charts With 17 Unfailing Astrological Remedies!
- Confused About Janmashtami ‘22 Date? Celebrate Janmashtami In These Special Yogas!
- Shravana Purnima Vrat ‘22: Know Muhurat, Rituals, & Other Festivals Celebrated On This Day!
- सूर्य का सिंह राशि में गोचर (17 अगस्त): आपकी राशि पर क्या पड़ेगा प्रभाव?
- कुंडली के इन संकेतों से जानें आप पर भगवान की कृपा है या नहीं।
- इस हफ्ते कौन सी राशियों को मिलेगी ख़ुशियाँ अपार और कौन सी राशियों पर टूटेगा पहाड़?
- बनते-बनते बिगड़ जाते हैं काम, तो जरूर अपनाएं रविवार को ये अचूक उपाय
- 15 अगस्त 2022 – आज़ादी के 75 साल और भारत का स्वतंत्रता दिवस
- कैसे मनायें कजरी तीज का त्योहार? जानें तिथि, मुहूर्त एवं पूजा विधि
- अंक ज्योतिष साप्ताहिक राशिफल: 14 अगस्त से 20 अगस्त, 2022
- यदि आपकी कुंडली में शुक्र है कमज़ोर तो करें ये 17 अचूक उपाय!
- कृष्ण जन्माष्टमी तिथि को लेकर संशय करें दूर-इन अति शुभ योगों में इस वर्ष मनाया जाएगा कृष्ण जन्मोत्सव!
- श्रावण पूर्णिमा पर मनाए जाएंगे कई अन्य त्योहार, जानें महत्व, मुहूर्त एवं अनुष्ठान विधि।