There is nothing more beautiful in this world than falling in Love. An emotion that finds expression in so many different ways. Indeed the language of love is a language that everybody understands irrespective of their cast creed language or religion. It is this binding force of love that is celebrated on Valentine's Day. On the 14th of February, the world unites celebrating what only humans can feel that is -Love.
Valentine's Day is on the 14th of February 2017. This day holds a special significance for those in Love, and those looking through the eyes of love. Acknowledging that special one who stood by you through all thick and thin and showing how much you care for the Love you as a couple share is a special part of Valentine's Day celebration. While some couples steal a personal moment of togetherness others see it as an occasion to let their secret love knows what they feel and find courage to express it on that Day - Valentine's Day - After all it is a day dedicated to Love!!
Indian culture and tradition has always laid emphasis on love and companionship. Krishna and Radha love story being an epic example of the divinity associated with this feeling. The greatest monument of Love Taj Mahal is world famous as an immortal expression of Love, situated in India it finds admiration all across the world. The ways of expressing love might have changed over years but its essence remains the same, it's still is a very special emotion in our life that we celebrate on Valentine's Day along with the rest of the world.
Will you be my Valentine? or I'm blessed to have you as my Valentine can be said in various ways. You can explore new ways of doing this each year . Surprise the love of your life by going through our list of Valentine's Day ideas or just in case you're not too sure as in how to please him/her try our Valentines Horoscope to know what they want. Valentine's Day horoscope will not just make impressing your special one easy but will also give you an idea about your compatibility with your partner. Explore love with us here on Astrosage.com and have a life full of love, joyous moments, companionship, friendship and harmony -We wish you a Very Happy Valentine's Day. Care to share and celebrate Love for lifelong each Valentine's Day with your special one.
Astrological services for accurate answers and better feature
Astrological remedies to get rid of your problems
AstroSage on MobileAll Mobile Apps
- Weekly Horoscope (19 - 25 August 2019)
- Amit Shah’s Kundli Reveals His Luck Factor
- ARTICLE 370 & JAMMU KASHMIR: ASTROLOGY REVEALS THE FATE OF J&K
- HIMA DAS IN OLYMPICS 2020: WILL DHING EXPRESS WIN ANOTHER GOLD?
- WILL M.S. DHONI RETIRE THIS YEAR? ASTROLOGY REVEALS IT ALL!
- HEART DISEASES: YOUR BIRTH CHART MAY BE RESPONSIBLE!
- TUBERCULOSIS: DISCOVER THE ASTROLOGICAL REASONS AND REMEDIES FOR T.B.
- Movie Review: John Abraham’s Batla House Creates A Patriotic Buzz
- Movie Review: Will Jabariya Jodi Weave Its Magic At the Box Office?
- Retrograde Mercury Transited in Gemini!
- Venus Transiting in Cancer Today, Know Its Impact
- साप्ताहिक राशिफल (19 से 25 अगस्त, 2019)
- अश्वत्थ मारुती पूजन आज, जानें हिन्दू धर्म में आज का दिन क्यों है ख़ास
- अशून्य शयन व्रत आज: जानें मुहूर्त, पूजा विधि और ज़रूरी नियम !
- शनिवार के दिन करें ये ख़ास उपाय, मिलेगी तरक्की और समृद्धि !
- ‘ढिंग एक्सप्रेस’ हिमा दास ओलंपिक 2020 में भी बनेगी गोल्डन गर्ल?
- संक्रांति विशेष: जानें सूर्य और शनि ग्रह क्यों हैं एक-दूसरे के शत्रु
- पूजा के लिए भूलकर भी ना करें स्टील के बर्तनों का प्रयोग, जानें आखिर क्या है वजह !
- शुक्रवार विशेष: माता लक्ष्मी की कृपा पाने के लिए अवश्य करें ये काम
- ग्रह दशा बिगड़ने से भी हो सकते हैं आप टी.बी रोग के शिकार
- मधुमेह के ज्योतिषीय कारण और उपाय !