Name Numerology: Meaning & Use
Name Numerology by AstroSage will help you explore the numerological meaning behind your name, along with the significance of the letters in your name. You can use the tool- Name Numerology Calculator by AstroSage and find out the magical number that will further help you discover your personality, hidden powers, life challenges, lucky numbers, and whatnot! All you have to do is enter your name, and the Name Numerology Calculator will take care of the rest.
Enter Your Details
What Is Numerology?
Numerology is a form of Astrology that deals with the study of numbers, observed events, and relations between numbers. It comprises material and spiritual aspects of numbers, i.e. the visible numbers and hidden numbers.
These readings help determine a person’s talents, personality, motivation, and the way one behaves and reflects their tendencies. This can prove to be extremely helpful in understanding your reaction to major key points in various aspects of life.
It is believed that your birth date and name has a direct cosmic connection that influences your way of being. However, the most important part of numerology is to determine the Life Path Number. Life Path Number involves adding your birth date digits.
The applicable charts comprise these numbers- 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 11, 22. The larger numbers derived by adding these numbers are further reduced by adding the digits together until the sum comes to one of the above-mentioned core numbers. Each of these numbers has its special expression.
Indicators of Numerology
1. Life Path Number: It is calculated using the birth date and is the most critical number in one’s numerology chart. The number uncovers your strength, weakness, lessons, challenges, and other events that you may face in your life. This number helps you get a better picture of what the path of your life will look like.
2. Destiny Number: This number is identified using the first name and the surname of a person. It is also known as the Namank number or expression number. It gives a glimpse of your life purpose. It reveals your goals and gives you an idea of how to achieve them, and describes your character. It also warns you about the obstacles that may come in your way of achieving your goals.
3. Personality Number: Also known as the dream or inner-dream number, this number is attained by calculating the consonants of your name. It reveals your personality and how others perceive you.
4. Soul Number: Also known as Soul Urge Number or Heart Desire Number, this number is identified using the numbers corresponding to the vowels in your surname and first name. It tells about your likes, dislikes, inner strengths, and resources.
Understanding Name Numerology
According to Numerology, every name emits a different vibration which is determined by the numbers assigned to the letters in the name. The sound effect of a name produces certain meanings, patterns, and expectations. The first name of a person tells their thought process and personality, while the surname determines the heredity influence of family. The combination of both uncovers the true meaning, which is considered for your name meaning.
The name numerology will not only help you identify your life in general but also what kind of things and people you will attract in life. It also provides an insight into the favorable and unfavorable outcomes in life, along with your lucky aspects and general life predictions.
How To Calculate Name Number?
- Write your full name and match each alphabet with the corresponding numerical value given in the chart below.
- Now add each number and find out the total value.
- If the total value has more than one digit then add these digits furthermore until you get a single digit.
- The only exceptions are 11 and 22 as these are considered the Master Numbers.
Example To Identify Your Number
If your name is Ram Singh, it decodes to 9+1+4 1+9+5+7+8
Your number is 8!
The above-given table is the Pythagorean System or the Western System, one of the many numerology systems that allocate values to the alphabets to obtain various numerical vibrations. Other systems include the Chaldean System and the Kabbalah System.
Another easy way to discover your name numerology is to use the Name Numerology Calculator, which will save you time and identify the number for you. Just enter your name, and this fascinating tool will do all the work for you.