New Year 2022: Happy New Year 2022 Wishes & Celebrations
The article on Happy New Year 2022 by AstroSage offers people interesting and relevant information related to New Year 2022, different traditions, New Year 2022 Greetings, Funny New Year Greetings, New Year celebration ideas at home, and New Year 2022 gift ideas. This article also includes 14 different ways to wish a happy New Year to your friends from different places in India in their language.
New Year marks the celebration of a new beginning- the beginning of a fresh year, a new goal, a new resolution, and new dreams. People around the world have been celebrating New Year for millions of years. Nowadays, the festivities for the New year’s celebration begin on 31st December, known as New Year’s Eve, which is also the last day of the Gregorian Calendar. The celebration lasts until the early hours of the first day of the year, i.e., 1st January. People belonging to different cultures celebrate this period differently, but the thing that is in common in all cultures and regions is that this day is celebrated with utmost joy and vigour with family, friends, and loved ones.
To read in English click here - Happy New Year 2023
How Will The New Year 2022 Turn Out To Be For You? Talk To Our Esteemed Astrologers On Call Now!
New Year 2022: Interesting Traditions
While people in most countries enjoy New Year in 2022 by devouring lavish meals with their loved ones and exchanging gifts or enjoying fireworks in the sky, there are some places where New Year is associated with some interesting traditions. In Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries, people quickly eat a dozen grapes right before midnight. These grapes signify their hopes for the upcoming 12 months. People in some countries cook meals that contain dishes that look like coins; for example- lentils and black eyes peas are served in Italy and the southern United States, respectively. It is believed that consuming these dishes brings financial success in the upcoming year.
In Cuba, Hungary, Austria, and many other countries, pork is served for the New Year meal. This is because a pig is a representative of prosperity and progress in many cultures. In many countries like Mexico and Greece, ring-shaped pastries and cakes are prepared to signify that the year has come full circle. Norway and Sweden have a fun tradition where they hide an almond in rice pudding. It is believed that whoever finds the almond can expect good fortune for the upcoming year.
This is how people around the world gather with their loved ones to celebrate the ending of the previous year and the commencement of the upcoming year. Let us know more about upcoming 2022 New Year Celebrations and gift ideas.
New Year 2022 in India
New Year is celebrated with zeal and enthusiasm in India too, just like other countries. People in India wear new clothes and worship their deities for a prosperous and vigorous year ahead. They prepare and exchange sweets with their neighbours and relatives and decorate their homes with flowers, rangolis, etc. People stay up late at night to wish their loved ones and families at midnight on New Year. Some people also burst crackers to express their joy, while others simply sit back and enjoy the fireworks in the night sky.
New Year 2022 Wishes In Different Languages
India is a diverse country, and there are 22 officially recognized languages spoken here. This New Year, don’t restrict yourself to simply wishing your friends from different states “Happy New Year 2022”. Rather, wish them in their language and make them feel special. Listed below are ways to wish “Happy New Year 2022” in 14 different Indian languages.
|Hindi||Naya saal mubaarak ho/ Nav varsh ki shubhkamnaye|
|Sindhi||Nayou Saal Mubarak Hoje|
|Odia||Subha Naba Barsha|
|Telugu||Nūtana sanvatsara śubhākāṅkṣalu|
|Urdu||Naya Saal Mubarak|
|Marathi||Naveen Varshachya Shubhechcha|
|Kannada||Hosa varṣada śubhāśaya|
|Punjabi||Nave sal di mubarakan|
|Gujarati||Saal mubaarak/ Nutan Varshabhinandan|
New Year 2022 Wishes
A simple New Year wish is enough to greet your loved ones via phone call, email, or text message, but if you want to be creative and stand out while sending out wishes, check out the wishes ideas below-
- “I sincerely hope that the New Year will be full of certainties and wise decisions for you. Welcome 2022, with a mind open to possibilities and a heart full of courage!”
- “Hope the New Year fills your life with eternal happiness and infinite reasons to celebrate so that life becomes a memorable journey for you. Wish you a very Happy New Year 2022.”
- “We all get the exact same 365 days. The only change is what we do with them. Be sensible with those days. Happy New Year 2022!”
- “One more year loaded with sweet recollections and cheerful times has passed. You have made my year exceptionally uncommon, and I wish this continuous forever. With you around, each minute is a unique event for me. I wish you to have a year as incredible as you are.”
- “Without you, last year wouldn’t be so full of sweet memories. I can’t wait to do the same this year. Wishing you a Happy New Year 2022!”
250+ Pages Personalised AstroSage Brihat Horoscope Helps You Know All The Upcoming Events In Advance
Funny Happy New Year 2022 Wishes
If you are bored of regular New Year wishes and want to keep the mood light while sending out wishes this year, check out the wishes below!
- “I hope you start the New Year as the startup of your old habits. Have the same old beautiful life in a box of New Year! Happy New year 2022!”
- “I hope growing up is not included in your resolution this year. Let’s just live it like the old ones, and we can grow up in some other years. Happy New Year 2022, dear friend!”
- “May all your troubles last as long as your New Year’s resolutions. Happy New Year 2022”
- “Wishing you successful 12 months, Joyful 52 weeks, lovely 365 days, memorable 8760 hours, blessings of 525600 minutes, and happiest 31536000 seconds. Happy New Year 2022!”
New Year 2022: Celebration Ideas at Home
If you are someone who loves to celebrate New Year at home with loved ones and family, here are a few ideas that you can try to spice up your New Year 2022 with the games mentioned below:
Get some board games and cards, and invite your friends and family over for a fun 2022 New Year party. Host an all-night game tournament with some snacks, meals, and good music, and let your home fill will laughter and fun. You can play Uno, carom, poker, or even other fun games like dumb charades. Switch to a new game every few hours to cling to the excitement.
Let your heart out with Karaoke
It doesn’t matter if you can sing or not, a Karaoke night is sure to turn you into a star among your friends and family- if you sing well, you can be a singing star; if you can’t, you’ll be a hilarious star of the night. Either way, you can entertain your friends and have a good laugh, which is a great start to the New Year.
Theme House Party
Who wants to go out partying when you can organize one, right at home! Arrange a theme party and ask your friends to wear costumes to add a little more fun! Your theme can depend on your preference, like a disco theme or a superhero-themed party.
A Movie or TV Show Marathon
Ask your friends to vote for the movie series they would like to watch on the last day of the year and while entering into a fresh New Year. The most popular choices to choose from for a movie marathon are- Harry Potter series, Twilight Series, Marvel movies, Disney movies, or the Fast and the Furious series. You can also go for a TV show marathon. Choose among your favourite shows like F.R.I.E.N.D.S or The Office, and have a good laugh throughout the night.
Organize a Treasure Hunt
This idea is a perfect way to make your New Year celebration fun for kids. You can buy small things that your kids love and hide them at different places in your house. Leave a clue with each item that leads them towards the next one. This whole treasure hunt will ultimately lead them towards a bigger gift. It is a great way to engage your children in a fun activity, while the elders of the house can have their own party alongside.
New Year 2022- Gift Ideas
Giving a gift is just a gesture to show your love for your loved ones. It doesn’t necessarily have to be grand or expensive. It can be a simple greeting card or a bouquet. For relatives, a gift hamper consisting of sweets or snacks is a good choice or home décor items like paintings or idols of Lord Ganesha for a prosperous year. Some of the classic New Year 2022 gifts you can give are fashion accessories to friends and siblings, and chocolates, flowers, photo frames. etc. to your spouse, partner, or lover.
Order CogniAstro Career Report & Find All Possible Solutions To Problems Pertaining To Career & Education
We hope that you enjoyed the article on Happy New Year 2022 by AstroSage. Thank you for being a valued member of our community!
Astrological services for accurate answers and better feature
Astrological remedies to get rid of your problems
AstroSage on MobileAll Mobile Apps
- ‘Yuti Yoga’ Formation In September: Who Will Win A Lottery, Who Will Suffer?
- Pitru Paksha 2022: Avoid Consuming These Food Items During This Period, Or Else…
- Weekly Horoscope 12-18 September, 2022: Know Fortunate-Unfortunate Signs Of The Week!
- Ashwin Month 2022 Begins; Brings Many Major Hindu Fasts-Festivals!
- Numerology Weekly Horoscope 11-17 September, 2022
- Follow Your Favorite Astrologers Now, Be A Part Of Their Network
- Mercury Retrograde In Virgo: Avoid Doing These Tasks During This Period!
- Chat With Astrologers, Only On AstroSage Kundli App
- Confused About Pitru Paksha Date? Read Here For Correct Date & Shraadh Vidhi!
- AstroSage Kundli Live: Real Astrologers, Authentic Astrology
- सितंबर में बनने जा रहा है ‘युति योग’: किसे रहना होगा सावधान-किसकी लगेगी लॉटरी?
- साप्ताहिक राशिफल 12 सितंबर से 18 सितंबर, 2022: यह सप्ताह इन राशियों के लिए रहेगा बेहद शुभ।
- अंक ज्योतिष साप्ताहिक राशिफल: 11 सितंबर से 17 सितंबर, 2022
- पसंदीदा ज्योतिषियों को फॉलो करके बने उनके नेटवर्क का हिस्सा : एस्ट्रोसेज वार्ता लाइव
- कन्या राशि में वक्री बुध: इन राशियों को मिलेंगे शुभ परिणाम।
- सर्टिफाइड ज्योतिषी से चैट करें सिर्फ़ एस्ट्रोसेज कुंडली ऍप पर
- तिथि को लेकर न हों कनफ्यूज़- इस दिन से शुरू है पितृ पक्ष-नोट कर लें श्राद्ध की सही विधि!
- एस्ट्रोसेज कुंडली लाइव : असल ज्योतिष और असली ज्योतिषी
- कन्या में गोचर कर सूर्य अन्य ग्रहों के साथ बनाएंगे कई बड़े योग, पढ़ें सूर्य के कन्या में गोचर का प्रभाव !
- सर्टिफाइड ज्योतिषी लाइव: एस्ट्रोसेज कुंडली की रिवॉल्यूशनरी पहल