What is Feng Shui?
FengShui is not a religious belief but actually a way of living. It's all about living in a harmoniously balanced environment in which facilitates the flow of Life energy that is often referred to as 'Chi' in FengShui. A science that originated in China in no time spread to all parts of the world. Today people use FengShui for personal growth and well-being tousching all aspects of life: Health, Career, Finance, Prosperity and Success. While Fengshui and Vaastu are often considered one and the same by many, scholars of Fengshui explain that Vaastu is an aspect of FengShui but not synonymous to it. So how would one define FengSui?
Feng shui is a Chinese system of geomancy believed to use the laws of both Heaven (Chinese astronomy) and Earth to help one improve life by receiving positive Feng Shui talks about is "Chi". Since mass and energy are interchangeable, chi can be in the form of matter or energy or a combination of the two. Therefore, chi can be visible, invisible, or partially visible and partially invisible.
What makes FengShui so popular?
FengShui is no longer a science limited to China, but over years has gained universal appeal. People across the globe have stories to tell about life changing experiences. What makes it so popular is the fact that in majority of cases one can make changes in environment without the need of demolition or reconstruction. What makes it so popular is that it incorporates minor changes, which make major changes in your life without costing you much. Well it's the easy to do and follow tips of FengShui that makes it cross boundaries and win trust of followers across the world. Here are some tips that show how one can get everything one desire by making subtle changes in our environment.
- If you're bothered about restless sleep- picture of a mountain on the wall will block the energy of the toilet.
- If you're career graph on downward swing- a metallic leaping frog on your desk will give your career a push.
- Wrong directions making life miserable-All you need to do is correct wrong directions by placing mirrors.
Well, happiness is not pricy and Fengshui remedies tell you the same.
The Five Elements of Energy
Fengshui works on a cycle of elements. According traditional Chinese FengShui principle there are five elements of nature that FengShui uses. These five elements are wood, fire, earth, metal and water. These elements are inter-related in a cyclic way. Elements make a productive cycle and the destructive cycle. Let's see what each of these elements includes:
- Wood - the beginning of new life. Example: live plant as in flower pot.
- Fire - Also known as Yang is a symbol of male energy.
- Earth - Example: soil, stone, rock, clay etc.
- Metal -In forms like gold, silver, copper, steel etc.
- Water - The source of life. Water should always be clear and free flowing.
Principles of Successful Living
More and more people are turning towards Fengshui these days, realizing that each of us is master of our own life and that we can make it or break it. FengShui works on the principle of attracting what is positive and doing away with everything that can bring in negative energy. There is nothing impossible that one cannot attract in life: wealth, health, money success, happiness. All one needs to do is use simple FengShui remedies and change the energy flowing in their life. The entire cosmos is connected as a universal whole. So there is an exchange of energy between ones inner and outer world .FengShui tips help you to fight the negative and increase the positive.
A FengShui Expert will give the client remedies considering factors like: Directions, colours, dimension, shape, elements and symbols and signs. They will analyze the factors behind your present problem and guide you through about possible remedies. As discussed before, most of the remedies are easy to follow and do not call for any major change. Some of the principles used are as follows:
When Chi (energy) flows naturally throughout our homes, as a family we live in harmony... When family members are at peace prosperity comes too. Nature is an excellent example of harmony and balance.
"Eight Ancient Trigrams" talk about each person having four favourable locations and four unfavourable locations. Our birth date is used to calculate our Kua number. This is the lucky number that decides what will be the best directions for us for overall well being.
The Luck Factor
The 'I Ching' philosophy talks about three types of lucks that influence our world. The types are:
- Heaven Luck - Based on who we are
- Earth Luck - Luck that earth and FengShui bring
- Human Luck - This Luck depends on what you make o the first two and how you apply it in your life.
FengShui remedies often talk about fortune symbols. Depending on your specific concern you can choose a symbol that can make changes in your life. For instance if its career that is your concern then one symbol you can use is a horse image. If it's about money then the wealth frog or flowing water fountain works miracles. There are many such symbols that FengShui uses as symbols.
Remember Life is what you make it....so be informed and choose wisely.
Astrological services for accurate answers and better feature
Astrological remedies to get rid of your problems
AstroSage on MobileAll Mobile Apps
- Horoscope 2023
- राशिफल 2023
- Calendar 2023
- Holidays 2023
- Chinese Horoscope 2023
- Education Horoscope 2023
- Purnima 2023
- Amavasya 2023
- Shubh Muhurat 2023
- Marriage Muhurat 2023
- Chinese Calendar 2023
- Bank Holidays 2023
- राशि भविष्य 2023 - Rashi Bhavishya 2023 Marathi
- ராசி பலன் 2023 - Rasi Palan 2023 Tamil
- వార్షిక రాశి ఫలాలు 2023 - Rasi Phalalu 2023 Telugu
- રાશિફળ 2023 - Rashifad 2023
- ജാതകം 2023 - Jathakam 2023 Malayalam
- ৰাশিফল 2023 - Rashifal 2023 Assamese
- ରାଶିଫଳ 2023 - Rashiphala 2023 Odia
- রাশিফল 2023 - Rashifol 2023 Bengali
- ವಾರ್ಷಿಕ ರಾಶಿ ಭವಿಷ್ಯ 2023 - Rashi Bhavishya 2023 Kannada