Kali Pujan on Diwali 2017
In Kalyuga, worshipping the Goddess Kali is the topmost priority for the human welfare. Rider of the whole world, imbued in each crumb, the power of the strongest Goddess is incomparable and infinite. Goddess Jagdamba is herself the ruler of entire living as well as non-living beings. Her grandeur is endless. She is the reason for the existence of this universe. In other words, she is the rider of this universe. She has countless faces, mainly she is considered to have nine faces. She has uncountable names, mainly 1008 names are known. Worshipping all the incarnations of Maa Devi boosts up the radiance of prayer and vanish the evils. Here we are going to discuss about the incarnation of Adi-shakti, that is, Kali. Maa Kali is considered as the incarnation of Maa Durga. Glorification of Maa Kali is not done through words; it is all about emotions and feelings. The incarnations of Maa Kali is considered as the remover of enemies and barriers. Maa Kali is the remover of troubles and the only Goddess to shield us. The devotee of Maa Kali cherishes all types of worldly pleasures, along with the fame for intelligence as well as becomes the partner of wealth. Maa Kali always stays kind and warm for her devotees. However, her character is considered as scary. This character of hers is defined to demolish evils. The mere presentation of her character turns out thrilling for the viewers. Therefore, worshipping this incarnation of Goddess is mainly meant for valor, conflict, war, security, and expanding effectiveness. Hence, by worshipping Goddess Kali, one can easily fetch everything desired in terms of security as well as prosperity. By just remembering her name, devotees can get rid of troubles. While worshipping her, devotees say -
Jayanti Mangala-kali Bhadrakali Kapalini|
Durga Kshama Shiva Dhatri Swaha Swadha Namostute||
Incarnation of Shakti, Maa Kali puja is performed all over India, but it is preferred more in the regions of Eastern as well as Northern India. At the time of Diwali, believers of Tantric puja put more preference on worshipping Goddess Kali. Puja of Maa Kali is performed to fulfill all desires. It is mostly done to get rid of a dangerous enemy. Mahakali pujan is ultimate to get rid of the webs of this material world and way toward salvation. Earthly organisms worship Goddess to get protection from demons and evils. Worshipping Kali give immediate results in the matters related to controversies, victory in legal disputes, defeating the competitor in competition, race, wrestling and allied fights, and victory in debate related to logical issues. One may see the difference in the celebration process of Maa Kali Pujan from region to region and time to time. At some places, this celebration starts from fourth day of the Kartika Krishna Paksha; whereas at certain places it initiates on Diwali night and is celebrated for next two days. However, from the consent of everyone's sentiment, the dogma that comes out is that Maa Kali Puja is performed at Diwali night. On the day of Diwali, where Maa Lakshmi Pujan begins from Nishithkaal, the Pujan of Maa Mahakali in performed in Mahanishita Kaal.
Make a red seat by covering a red cloth over a wooden post or small stool. Place an idol or picture of Maa Kali with Mahakali Yantra over that seat. You can make this Yantra by yourself or even get this from market. After that, worship the Goddess using red sandal, flowers and incense sticks. Perform Nyasa and meditate for Maa BHagwati in the following ways -
Dhyan Stuti (Meditation Psalm)
Khadgam Gadeshu Chap Parighaam Soolam Bhusundi Shirah|
Shankam Sanddhateem Karaystinayanaam Sarwaag Bhushavritaam||
Neelaashmadhutimaasya Paada Dshakaam Sewaye Mahakalikaam|
Yaamastautswapito Harao Kamaljo Hantum Madhu Kaytbham||
Tantric people imagine a horrible look of Mahakali as sitting on corpse, wearing a garland of heads, sword, trident, broken earthen utensil in one hand and human head in other with a bloody red tongue out thirsting for more blood, while meditating. For them, the meditation psalm is this:
Shwarudhaam Mahabheemaam Ghordrinshtraam Varpradaam|
Haasya Yuktam Trinetram Ch Kapaal Kartrikaakaraam||
Mukt Keshee Laljihvam Pimbatee Rudhiram Muhuh|
Chaturbahuyutam Deveem Varabhayakaraam Smaret||
After that, meditate again by doing Vyapaka Nyasa using main Mantra and restoring the previous position.
Om Kraam Kreem Kroom Kalikayai Namah||
Namo Devye Mahadevaya Shivayai Sasatam Namah|
Namah Prakrityae Bhadraye Nitataam Prantaam Smataam||
Generally, Mantras are chanted in the numbers of lakhs or two lakhs. There is a system of performing the following:
10% part of the Japa should be followed by Havan performed using Ghee. 10th part of the Havan is Tarpan, 10th part of the Tarpan is ablution and 10th part of ablution is treating Brahmins.
Mantras of Devi give faster results, if chanted around midnight. After Japa, one should recite Stotra, Kavach, and allied scripts related to Mahakali. All these are considered as the way of spiritual awakening for the devotees.
Astrological services for accurate answers and better feature
Astrological remedies to get rid of your problems
AstroSage on MobileAll Mobile Apps
- ‘Yuti Yoga’ Formation In September: Who Will Win A Lottery, Who Will Suffer?
- Pitru Paksha 2022: Avoid Consuming These Food Items During This Period, Or Else…
- Weekly Horoscope 12-18 September, 2022: Know Fortunate-Unfortunate Signs Of The Week!
- Ashwin Month 2022 Begins; Brings Many Major Hindu Fasts-Festivals!
- Numerology Weekly Horoscope 11-17 September, 2022
- Follow Your Favorite Astrologers Now, Be A Part Of Their Network
- Mercury Retrograde In Virgo: Avoid Doing These Tasks During This Period!
- Chat With Astrologers, Only On AstroSage Kundli App
- Confused About Pitru Paksha Date? Read Here For Correct Date & Shraadh Vidhi!
- AstroSage Kundli Live: Real Astrologers, Authentic Astrology
- सितंबर में बनने जा रहा है ‘युति योग’: किसे रहना होगा सावधान-किसकी लगेगी लॉटरी?
- साप्ताहिक राशिफल 12 सितंबर से 18 सितंबर, 2022: यह सप्ताह इन राशियों के लिए रहेगा बेहद शुभ।
- अंक ज्योतिष साप्ताहिक राशिफल: 11 सितंबर से 17 सितंबर, 2022
- पसंदीदा ज्योतिषियों को फॉलो करके बने उनके नेटवर्क का हिस्सा : एस्ट्रोसेज वार्ता लाइव
- कन्या राशि में वक्री बुध: इन राशियों को मिलेंगे शुभ परिणाम।
- सर्टिफाइड ज्योतिषी से चैट करें सिर्फ़ एस्ट्रोसेज कुंडली ऍप पर
- तिथि को लेकर न हों कनफ्यूज़- इस दिन से शुरू है पितृ पक्ष-नोट कर लें श्राद्ध की सही विधि!
- एस्ट्रोसेज कुंडली लाइव : असल ज्योतिष और असली ज्योतिषी
- कन्या में गोचर कर सूर्य अन्य ग्रहों के साथ बनाएंगे कई बड़े योग, पढ़ें सूर्य के कन्या में गोचर का प्रभाव !
- सर्टिफाइड ज्योतिषी लाइव: एस्ट्रोसेज कुंडली की रिवॉल्यूशनरी पहल