Kamada Ekadashi 2016: The Day That Brings In Rapid Benefits!
Kamada Ekadashi 2016 Date
The beneficial day of Kamada Ekadashi in 2016 is on April 17. Kamada Ekadashi is the one that gives the fastest fruitful benefits to those who observe it with dedication. On this Kamada Ekadasi in 2016, observe the fast and please Lord Vishnu to reach heavenly abode. Read on...
Kamada Ekadashi 2016
The Ekadashi that falls on the eleventh day during the bright fortnight (Shukla Paksha) of the Hindu month Chaitra is called the Kamada Ekadashi. This Ekadasi is believed to be the first Ekadasi of the Hindu New Year. The name Kamada means - 'The one that grants all wishes.' Lord Krishna is worshiped on this Ekadashi.
It is believed that if someone observes the Kamada Ekadashi Vrat (fast), the person gets rid from all sins. The impacts of the Kamada could be seen very soon, instead it is believed to be so fruitful that the person gets amazed to see the instant benefits of Kamada Ekadasi. If a female keeps the Kamada Ekadashi fast, the good effects of this fast helps her to conceive a child. Also, if someone observes the Kamada Ekadasi fast, the person goes to heaven, after death.
So, be ready to keep the Vrat of this very important Ekadashi, i.e. the Kamada Ekadashi fast in 2016. Be the one to receive the grace of Lord Vishnu on this Kamada Ekadashi in 2016. However, for that you should follow all the rituals of the day of Kamada Ekadasi in 2016. Let's take a look at the rituals of the Kamada Ekadashi fast.
Kamada Ekadashi 2016: Rituals Of The Day
If you are observing the Kamada Ekadashi 2016 fast, follow all the rituals of this day as mentioned below, in order to get maximum benefits of the day.
The person observing the Kamada Ekadashi Vrat, should practice purity, a day before observing the fast. Along with this, the one who is thinking of observing the Kamada Ekadasi 2016 fast should not consume Moong Dal (green gram), wheat, barley etc. The duration of the fast is 24 hours and it starts from the day of Dashami (tenth day of the month).
As the part of rituals of the day of Kamada Ekadasi, one should wake up early in the morning and take bath with soil that should be taken from some pure place. After this, the devotee should recite the Satya Narayan Katha (Lord Vishnu legends). Hence, on this Kamada Ekadashi in 2016, follow the rituals with full faith and prescribed rules; thus, receiving its instant benefits.
Legend Of Kamada Ekadashi
As per the legend, there was a Gandharva couple, Lalit and Lalita, who lived in a place named Ratnapura. King Pundrika was the ruler of city. At King's court, Lalit was a singer, while Lalita was a dancer. One day, while Lalita was not in court, Lalit could not perform well, as he was missing her and hence, got distracted. He missed some beats of the songs, and when King noticed this, he became angry of Lalit. The King cursed Lalit, which turned him into a monster. Concluding the curse, Lalita and Lalit left the city and wandered in forests.
While the couple was wandering in Vindhyachal hills, they came across a sage named Shringi. They asked for the solution to their problem. The sage told them to observe the Kamada Ekadashi Vrat and worship Lord Krishna. This way, the curse on Lalit was removed and the couple was taken to heaven, due to the impacts of the Kamada Ekadashi fast.
Hence, this Ekadasi has a lot of significance for those, who wishes to remove the sins and ill acts done in past life. Hopefully, this article on Kamada Ekadasi in 2016 will help you eradicate your sins and guide you to heaven, after death.
AstroSage wishes you a blessed Kamada Ekadashi in 2016!
Astrological services for accurate answers and better feature
Astrological remedies to get rid of your problems
AstroSage on MobileAll Mobile Apps
- ‘Yuti Yoga’ Formation In September: Who Will Win A Lottery, Who Will Suffer?
- Pitru Paksha 2022: Avoid Consuming These Food Items During This Period, Or Else…
- Weekly Horoscope 12-18 September, 2022: Know Fortunate-Unfortunate Signs Of The Week!
- Ashwin Month 2022 Begins; Brings Many Major Hindu Fasts-Festivals!
- Numerology Weekly Horoscope 11-17 September, 2022
- Follow Your Favorite Astrologers Now, Be A Part Of Their Network
- Mercury Retrograde In Virgo: Avoid Doing These Tasks During This Period!
- Chat With Astrologers, Only On AstroSage Kundli App
- Confused About Pitru Paksha Date? Read Here For Correct Date & Shraadh Vidhi!
- AstroSage Kundli Live: Real Astrologers, Authentic Astrology
- सितंबर में बनने जा रहा है ‘युति योग’: किसे रहना होगा सावधान-किसकी लगेगी लॉटरी?
- साप्ताहिक राशिफल 12 सितंबर से 18 सितंबर, 2022: यह सप्ताह इन राशियों के लिए रहेगा बेहद शुभ।
- अंक ज्योतिष साप्ताहिक राशिफल: 11 सितंबर से 17 सितंबर, 2022
- पसंदीदा ज्योतिषियों को फॉलो करके बने उनके नेटवर्क का हिस्सा : एस्ट्रोसेज वार्ता लाइव
- कन्या राशि में वक्री बुध: इन राशियों को मिलेंगे शुभ परिणाम।
- सर्टिफाइड ज्योतिषी से चैट करें सिर्फ़ एस्ट्रोसेज कुंडली ऍप पर
- तिथि को लेकर न हों कनफ्यूज़- इस दिन से शुरू है पितृ पक्ष-नोट कर लें श्राद्ध की सही विधि!
- एस्ट्रोसेज कुंडली लाइव : असल ज्योतिष और असली ज्योतिषी
- कन्या में गोचर कर सूर्य अन्य ग्रहों के साथ बनाएंगे कई बड़े योग, पढ़ें सूर्य के कन्या में गोचर का प्रभाव !
- सर्टिफाइड ज्योतिषी लाइव: एस्ट्रोसेज कुंडली की रिवॉल्यूशनरी पहल