Saphala Ekadashi 2016: Shortcut To Ultimate Fame & Success
The dates for Saphala Ekadashi in 2016 are January 6 & December 24. Saphala Ekadashi is the day when malefic effects transform into benefic, bad luck changes in rewarding fortune and miseries come to an end. Fetch all the good things on this auspicious day with the help of this article on Saphala Ekadashi Vrat in 2016.
Observed during the waning phase of Moon, Saphala Ekadashi falls on the eleventh day of Krishna Paksha in the Paush Masa, according to the Hindu calendar. Lord Vishnu is the deity of Saphala Ekadashi. Significance of every Ekadashi is different; therefore, let us understand the importance of this Ekadasi via this article on Saphala Ekadashi in 2016. Saphala means ‘success’ and thus, Saphala Ekadashi is the key to unlock the doors of success, fortune, and abundant prosperity. Remove all the barriers from your path and head toward a better future on the fortunate day of Saphala Ekadashi in 2016. Glory of Saphala Ekadasi helps in achieving never ending success and fame. Thus, overcome all your problems on the auspicious day of Saphala Ekadashi in 2016.
Saphala Ekadashi 2016: The Mythology Behind Saphala Ekadashi
As per the Saphala Ekadashi legend, once there was a very famous king. Among all his sons, his one son (named Lumbaka) was very cruel.. He used to question the power and dominance of Lord Vishnu. Lumbaka’s rudeness and increasing torture on the people, forced the king to banish him from the kingdom. Even on this, Lumbaka remained unaffected and started killing animals, eating their meat, attacking people and taking away their wealth. He took shelter under a banyan tree and continued his sins. Once, Lumbaka fell ill, due to which he ate nothing the whole day and stay awaked the entire night. Luckily, it was Saphala Ekadasi on that day and he observed Saphala Ekadashi Vrat, unknowingly. As a result, when he woke up the next morning, he felt himself in a better condition. It was at that time when Lumbaka realized that Lord Vishnu helped him in recovering quickly and bestowed him with well being. This incident changed Lumbaka’s mind and he returned to his father. But then, he had become a person who had developed immense faith in Vishu. He felt sorry for his mistakes and sins. On this, Vishnu granted him a blissful life and Lumbaka attained Moksha (salvation) after his death.
Saphala Ekadashi 2016: Please Lord Vishnu On This Pious Day
Saphala Ekadashi is the day to fetch the blessings of Lord Vishnu. But, how can you appease the lord in the best way? Here, is the answer which will definitely help you in getting the best from Saphala Ekadasi in 2016
- Offering of coconut, banana, betel nut, incense sticks and other aromatic materials and please Vishnu.
- Make Saphala Ekadashi 2016 more rewarding by lighting Diyas (earthen lamps) in the evening.
- Staying awake throughout the night will also make Saphala Ekadashi in 2016 highly fruitful.
- Observing Saphala Ekadashi Vrat is also a great way to impress Lord Vishnu.
Saphala Ekadashi 2016: Why Observe Saphala Ekadashi Vrat?
You must be wondering about the merits of observing Saphala Ekadashi Vrat. This auspicious day has the power to help you achieve abounding success. Saphala Ekadashi Vrat in 2016 can help you in getting your dreams and desires accomplished for real. You can give your mind & body, the much needed peace and satisfaction with the observance of Saphala Ekadashi Vrat. Transform your bad luck into good luck and bid goodbye to your not so good days with the aid of Saphala Ekadashi Vrat in 2016.
We are sure that with this given information on Saphala Ekadashi in 2016, you will get success in achieving prosperity and climbing ladders of success. Distance yourself from all the negativity and let wealth and glory chase you through Saphala Ekadasi in 2016.
AstroSage wishes you all a blessed Saphala Ekadashi in 2016!
Astrological services for accurate answers and better feature
Astrological remedies to get rid of your problems
AstroSage on MobileAll Mobile Apps
- Sun Transit In Leo (17 August): What Will Be The Impact On Your Sign?
- These Signs In Your Horoscope Reveal If You Are Blessed By God Or Not!
- Weekly Horoscope (15-21 August): Horoscope, Festivals, Major Transits Of The Week!
- All Your Work Will Be Done Without Problems, Just Follow These Remedies!
- 15 August ’22: 75 Years of Independence-Predictions With India’s Kundli!
- Kajari Teej 2022: Date, Shubh Muhurat, Legend, Puja Rituals
- Numerology Weekly Horoscope 14 August-20 August, 2022
- Strengthen Venus In Your Charts With 17 Unfailing Astrological Remedies!
- Confused About Janmashtami ‘22 Date? Celebrate Janmashtami In These Special Yogas!
- Shravana Purnima Vrat ‘22: Know Muhurat, Rituals, & Other Festivals Celebrated On This Day!
- सूर्य का सिंह राशि में गोचर (17 अगस्त): आपकी राशि पर क्या पड़ेगा प्रभाव?
- कुंडली के इन संकेतों से जानें आप पर भगवान की कृपा है या नहीं।
- इस हफ्ते कौन सी राशियों को मिलेगी ख़ुशियाँ अपार और कौन सी राशियों पर टूटेगा पहाड़?
- बनते-बनते बिगड़ जाते हैं काम, तो जरूर अपनाएं रविवार को ये अचूक उपाय
- 15 अगस्त 2022 – आज़ादी के 75 साल और भारत का स्वतंत्रता दिवस
- कैसे मनायें कजरी तीज का त्योहार? जानें तिथि, मुहूर्त एवं पूजा विधि
- अंक ज्योतिष साप्ताहिक राशिफल: 14 अगस्त से 20 अगस्त, 2022
- यदि आपकी कुंडली में शुक्र है कमज़ोर तो करें ये 17 अचूक उपाय!
- कृष्ण जन्माष्टमी तिथि को लेकर संशय करें दूर-इन अति शुभ योगों में इस वर्ष मनाया जाएगा कृष्ण जन्मोत्सव!
- श्रावण पूर्णिमा पर मनाए जाएंगे कई अन्य त्योहार, जानें महत्व, मुहूर्त एवं अनुष्ठान विधि।