India is known for its string of festivals celebrating the beauty of nature. Holi is one such occasion when revelry and fun-frolick is the spirit all over across the country. Every part of the country is seen celebrating, coloured in hues of love, companionship, friendship and liveliness. Each heart is in a mood to rejoice with their near and dear ones making friends of foes and building union of love and companionship. Holi qoutes capture the spirit of this festival and are wrapped in warmth extended from near dear and close ones.
Choose your Favourite Famous Holi Qoute and send it to your near dear ones to express what you feel for them and how much you care to make them a part of your celebration.Reaching out to those near your heart but placed far off is now easy, just a small little quote well thought of well written can do the magic. Here's a whole list of carefully sorted Holi Qoutes. Enjoy!!
- Holi is a special time of year to remember those who are close to our hearts with splashing colors!
- Holi is a time to reach out with the colors of joy. It is the time to love and forgive. It is the time expresses the happiness of being loved and to be loved through colors.
- Holi is the apt time to break the ice, renew relationships and link yourself with those that you wanted to with a bit of color.
- Dipped in hues of love and trust has come the festival of Holi.
- Holi is the day to express love with colors. It is a time to show affection. All the colors that are on you are of love!
- Bright colors, water balloons, lavish gujiyas and melodious songs are the ingredients of perfect Holi. Wish you a very happy and wonderful Holi.
- Holi is not only about colors and sweets. It reminds of the divine and eternal love of Krishna and Radha. It also reminds one of Narashima, Prahlada and Hiranyakashyapa and thus the fact that 'Truth and Humanity are invincible forces in the Universe'.
- If wishes come in rainbow colors then I would send the brightest one to say Happy Holi.
- A true and caring relation doesn't have to speak loud, a soft sms is just enough to express the heartiest feelings. Enjoy the festival of Holi with lot of fun.
- Best wishes to you for a Holi filled with sweet moments and memories to cherish for long.
- May God gift you all the colors of life, colors of joy, colors of happiness, colors of friendship, colors of love and all other colors you want to paint in your life. Happy Holi.
- Horoscope 2015
- Astrology 2015
- Rashifal 2015 (Roman)
- राशिफल 2015
- Free Download 2015 Wallpapers
- Chinese Horoscope 2015
- Lal Kitab Horoscope 2014
- Tamil Horoscope 2015
- Kannada Jathaka 2015 - Kannada Horoscope 2015
- Rashi Bhavishya 2015 - Gujarati Horoscope 2015
- Rashi Bhavishya 2015 - Marathi Horoscope 2015
- Rasi Phalalu 2015 - Telugu Horoscope 2015
- Urdu Horoscope 2015
- Malayalam Jathakam 2015
- Bengali Horoscope 2015
- Vivah Muhurat 2014 - Marriage Muhurat 2014
- Annaprashana Sanskar Ceremony Muhurat 2014
- Namkaran Sanskar Ceremony Muhurat 2014
- Pushya Amrit Yoga 2014
- Amrit Siddhi Yoga in 2014
- Sarvartha Siddhi Yoga 2014 Muhurat
- Vidyarambh Muhurat 2014
- Karnvedh Sanskar Ceremony Muhurat 2014
- House Warming Ceremony - Griha Pravesh Muhurat 2014
- Chaul Mundan Sanskar Muhurat 2014