What is Reiki?
Reiki, is a term used to describe a Japanese art of healing, made out of two root words Rei and Ki that together mean Universal Life Energy or spiritually guided life energy .Its an easy cost effective technique that helps reduce day to day stress and helps restore the bodys natural balance, using life force energy flowing from the universe into the healer and through him/her to the recipient of Reiki. However many amongst us make the mistake of interpreting Reiki as spiritual healing. Heres where the difference lies-while in spiritual healing it is the healer is the one sending out energy, in Reiki it is the receiver who draws energy from the healer depending on his need (only as much as the receiver of Reiki needs). To put it in a much simpler language while most spiritual healing process work on the basic that the individual being healed remains passive in Reiki the receiver plays an important active part. Individuals who have gone through Reiki Treatment will have varied experiences to talk about, that lays before us the multiple benefits of Reiki however, talking generally Reiki helps relax the body, detoxify out system, provide positive energy and increase positive vibrations around us.
What are the benefits of Reiki?
Reiki works at various levels and ultimately restores a harmonious balance between the physical, mental and emotional state of the one being healed. When an individual connects with Universal Life Energy the end result will be a deeper understanding of existence and attainment of enlightenment. Have a look at the benefits stated below:
Mental Benefits Of Reiki
- Calms an individuals mind
- Increases creativity
- Restores healthy sleep pattern
- Enhances memory
- Reduces mental stress
- Increases self awareness and boosts an individuals confidence
Physical Benefits Of Reiki
- Works wonder on chronic illness
- Reduces pain and nausea post alopathic treatments such as chemotherapy or surgery.
- Improved circulation to reduce swelling from injury and surgery.
- Balancing of organs and glands and their natural functions
- Strengthens the immune system and restores stability of toxins
- Supports pregnancy and childbirth
Emotional Benefits Of Reiki
- Eases depression, insomnia and lack of confidence
- Increased intuition and creativity
- Deep relaxation
Levels of Reiki
Reiki Level I
It all starts with the student receiving Reiju or initiation. A Reiki master introduces the student to the Reiki energy, explains the basic hand healing positions and ways of using Reiki to heal themselves and others. The Masters shares with his students the main concepts of the founder and the ideals around the practice of Reiki. The number of sessions a student needs to undergo ranges from 1 to 5 reiju, Level 1 of Reiki is all about connecting the students energy system to that of the Universe. Students are taught to balance their Chakras, helping them to unite with the all supreme Universal Life Energy. In no time the students learn to connect with this energy wherever and whenever the need be. So, how does one know whether initiation is complete? This can be perceived in various ways, including heat, coolness, tickling and buzzing etc. Sometimes it takes a period of time after the initiation before the student feels the energy.
Reiki Level 2
At this stage the first three Reiki symbols and usage are taught with a total of three attunements depending on the style of Reiki being taught. Generally there are three types of Symbols: The Power Symbols (It allows the student to use the Universal energy to cleanse and purify places energetically).The Mental Symbols (used for mental and emotional healing. Helpful in dealing with anger, sadness, anxiety, and depression) The Distance Symbols (Allows healing to be sent at a distance. The recipient does not have to be physically present, but could be anywhere in the world). Additional Symbols are taught to only few selected students who exhibit extraordinary sensing skills.
Reiki Level 3
The third degree initiation may involve a single step or may be taught in two steps. Here the purpose is to teach the student how to increase their capacity to channel the Universal Life Energy. The master gives the student the Usui Master Symbol, which helps him rise in spiritual level and explore his inner self. Another name of this step is Inner Master which signifies that a man makes his own destiny.
Reiki Level 4
The fourth level is called Reiki Master or simply called Shinpiden. A level that helps a student strengthen their central energy channel even further. The students are now taught to perform Reiki initiations and teach Reiki.While some masters call for an apprenticeship period others allow students take few classes under their guidance.
Reiki Principles -
The five principles of Reiki are:
Just for today, I will not be angry-release anger as anger creates violence and depression. When youre angry about something or on someone you fail to enjoy the present.
Just for today, I will not worry-worry stems from apprehensions about future, whereas the truth is , its only present that you can shape and enjoy. Worry creates negativity and hinders progress. Just for today, I will be grateful-thankfulness fills an individuals soul with positive energy. Being Thankful to those around is a little act of kindness that can help you connect with people .Be thankful to the waiter, your driver, your parents etc. Just for today, I will do my work honestly-Being honest in words and relationship whether at office or home is important if one wishes to be successful. Honesty helps build trust and a long lasting relationship Just for today, I will be kind to every living thing-Be kind to every living thing, be it a plant animal or a human being. Treat others just the way you wish to be treated i.e with kindness and respect.
Things to remember
- Remember you are not a healer - the energy is
- If the person does not seem to get better, the energy is working on levels other than physical.
- In accidents, emergencies or for on-the-spot a stress relief, treat local areas (to stop bleeding, and reduce shock or stress) then if possible, treat all twelve positions.
Reiki Purification and cleansingReiki helps in detoxification of body and mind and helps channelize positive energies. Before a patient starts receiving Reiki attunement or treatment a 21-day purification process is conducted to unleash the old mental, emotional, physical and spiritual substance. Negative energy in any form is a poison for the body. Reiki purification helps the body regain the balance. It consists of three steps:
- Physical Purification
- Mental Purification
- Emotional Purification
- Spiritual Purification
- New Year 2014
- New Year Greetings 2014 FREE
- Free Download 2014 Wallpapers
- Christmas Greetings Cards & Wallpapers
- Horoscope 2014
- Astrology 2014
- Rashifal 2014 (Roman)
- राशिफल 2014
- Chinese Horoscope 2014
- Numerology 2014: Free Numerology Reading for 2014
- Lal Kitab Horoscope 2014
- Nakshatra Horoscope 2014 (Saturn)
- Tamil Horoscope 2014
- Kannada Jathaka 2014 - Kannada Horoscope 2014
- Rashi Bhavishya 2014 - Gujarati Horoscope 2014
- Rashi Bhavishya 2014 - Marathi Horoscope 2014
- Rasi Phalalu 2014 - Telugu Horoscope 2014
- Urdu Horoscope 2014
- Malayalam Jathakam 2014
- Bengali Horoscope 2014
- Nakshatra Horoscope 2014 (Saturn)
- Nakshatra Horoscope 2014 (Jupiter)
- अंक ज्योतिष के आधार पर 2014 की भविष्यवाणियाँ
- Sensex-Nifty Predictions 2014 - Stock Market 2014 Predictions
- Commodity Market 2014 Astrology - Commodity Trading 2014 Astrology
- Vivah Muhurat 2014 - Marriage Muhurat 2014
- Annaprashana Sanskar Ceremony Muhurat 2014
- Namkaran Sanskar Ceremony Muhurat 2014
- Pushya Amrit Yoga 2014
- Amrit Siddhi Yoga in 2014
- Sarvartha Siddhi Yoga 2014 Muhurat
- Vidyarambh Muhurat 2014
- Karnvedh Sanskar Ceremony Muhurat 2014
- House Warming Ceremony - Griha Pravesh Muhurat 2014
- Chaul Mundan Sanskar Muhurat 2014
- Free Download Wallpapers
- 2014 Movies
- 2014 Cricket
- Diwali 2014
- Navratri 2014
- Shivratri 2014
- Holi in 2014
- Pongal 2014
- Lohri in 2014
- Makar Sankranti 2014
- Valentine's Day
- Basant Panchami
- Raksha Bandhan
- Ganesh Chaturthi
- Karva Chauth
- Chhat Puja
- Teacher's Day
- Poornima Celebrations
- Krishna Janmashtami
- Nag Panchami
- Guru Purnima