Yogini Ekadashi 2017: The Day To Get Relieved From Materialistic Greed
Yogini Ekadashi is meant to be the most auspicious and powerful Ekadashi. If a person follows this day, then it is said that he is freed from all his past life sinful deeds. In 2017, it will be observed on 20th June. As per our Hindu Calendar, it is marked on the 11th day of Krishna Paksha in the month of Ashadh. Read this article to gain more details about this event...
Yogini Ekadashi 2017
The Ekadashi that occurs in the dark fortnight (Krishna Paksha) of the Hindu month Ashadha is called the Yogini Ekadashi. It is said that if someone keeps the Yogini Ekadashi fast, he/she gets liberated from all the materialistic greed of this world. Yogini Ekadashi is also supposed to be the one that nullifies all the ill thoughts and helps in getting rid of all the sins committed. So, on this Yogini Ekadashi, feel relieved from the affection of materialistic world and find peace in heart.
Yogini Ekadashi is the one that gives one, the relief from the materialistic world and the existence of the evils in life. If someone observes the Yogini Ekadashi Vrat, he/she attains higher levels of spirituality and gets the chance to reach the heavenly abode. Hence, observe the Yogini Ekadashi fast and get the blessings of Lord Vishnu, to reach his heavenly abode and getting away from all the tensions.
Yogini Ekadashi : Significance Of The Day
The benefits that one receives on observing the Yogini Ekadashi Vrat are very auspicious and strong. It is said that observers of the Yogini Ekadashi fast, receives the merits as if the person has fed 88 thousand sacred Brahmins (priests), however, the only condition is, that one should observe the Ekadashi fast by following the rituals, strictly. If you also wish to get this big merit, just observe this pious Yogini Ekadashi fast.
It is also believed that the greatness and the benefits of the Yogini Ekadashi Vrat destroys the pile of the sins committed and the person turns into a pious human being. Hence, do not miss out this chance on Yogini Ekadashi to get away from the sinful reactions. Be the one to attain liberation on this Yogini Ekadashi and devote yourself at the feet of Lord Vishnu, after death.
Legend Of Yogini Ekadashi
As per the legend, there was a Yaksha named Hemamali, who worked a Kubera's palace, the King of Alakapuri. Hemamali liked his wife, as a result Hemamali did not perform his duties well. Once, King also noticed his negligence in duties and told one of his soldiers to identify the reason. The soldier told him that Hemamali is attracted towards his wife. The King became angry and cursed Hemamali to suffer from leprosy and separation from his wife. Hemamali went to forest to spend his life. There, he met sage Markandeya and he told him to observe the Yogini Ekadashi Vrat (fast). Hemamali followed the rituals of the fast and observed it with full faith. Lord Vishnu heard his prayers and took away all the problems from his life; thus, he turned into a Yaksha, once again.
Yogini Ekadashi : Rituals Of The Day
If you are observing the Yogini Ekadashi fast, do not miss out to follow the rituals of the day. As a part of the rituals, one must follow the rules of Yogini Ekadashi, from the night of Dashmi (the tenth day of the Hindu month) and followed till Dwadashi (The twelfth day of Hindu month).
The one observing the Yogini Ekadashi Vrat must not eat barley, Moong Dal (Moong pulse), and wheat. Also, whatever food one intakes should not contain salt. On the day of Ekadashi, the one observing the fast wakes up early and takes bath by the paste of mud. Idol of Lord Vishnu is placed in a pitcher and worshiped by the devotees. One should also keep awake at the night of Ekadashi.
Hopefully, this information will help you in a better way to observe the Yogini Ekadashi fast. Please Lord Vishnu and pray him to keep you away from materialistic desires on this Yogini Ekadashi.
AstroSage wishes you a blessed Yogini Ekadashi..!
Astrological services for accurate answers and better feature
Astrological remedies to get rid of your problems
AstroSage on MobileAll Mobile Apps
- Weekly Horoscope (12 - 18 August 2019)
- Amit Shah’s Kundli Reveals His Luck Factor
- ARTICLE 370 & JAMMU KASHMIR: ASTROLOGY REVEALS THE FATE OF J&K
- HIMA DAS IN OLYMPICS 2020: WILL DHING EXPRESS WIN ANOTHER GOLD?
- WILL M.S. DHONI RETIRE THIS YEAR? ASTROLOGY REVEALS IT ALL!
- HEART DISEASES: YOUR BIRTH CHART MAY BE RESPONSIBLE!
- TUBERCULOSIS: DISCOVER THE ASTROLOGICAL REASONS AND REMEDIES FOR T.B.
- Movie Review: John Abraham’s Batla House Creates A Patriotic Buzz
- Movie Review: Will Jabariya Jodi Weave Its Magic At the Box Office?
- Retrograde Mercury Transited in Gemini!
- Venus Transiting in Cancer Today, Know Its Impact
- साप्ताहिक राशिफल (12 से 18 अगस्त, 2019)
- अश्वत्थ मारुती पूजन आज, जानें हिन्दू धर्म में आज का दिन क्यों है ख़ास
- अशून्य शयन व्रत आज: जानें मुहूर्त, पूजा विधि और ज़रूरी नियम !
- शनिवार के दिन करें ये ख़ास उपाय, मिलेगी तरक्की और समृद्धि !
- ‘ढिंग एक्सप्रेस’ हिमा दास ओलंपिक 2020 में भी बनेगी गोल्डन गर्ल?
- संक्रांति विशेष: जानें सूर्य और शनि ग्रह क्यों हैं एक-दूसरे के शत्रु
- पूजा के लिए भूलकर भी ना करें स्टील के बर्तनों का प्रयोग, जानें आखिर क्या है वजह !
- शुक्रवार विशेष: माता लक्ष्मी की कृपा पाने के लिए अवश्य करें ये काम
- ग्रह दशा बिगड़ने से भी हो सकते हैं आप टी.बी रोग के शिकार
- मधुमेह के ज्योतिषीय कारण और उपाय !