Vastu for House : The General Rules
If we observe the lives of people, we find that many of the people are facing so many ills in life. For all the Vastu holds main responsibility. To avoid inconvenience, we have to rectify certain in the Vastu of our houses. We have to observe certain rules as detailed below.
We should not build a small house on the western side of the main house. Similarly on the southern side also. Any small house can be on the northern or the eastern side of the main house. The level of this house should be lower than that of a main house. The western house should always be on a higher level- The building of a small house should be in accordance with that of the main house. A house that is built in accordance with Vastu rules will always yield to good results.
After selecting the site, we have to examine it. If the land shows fissures, it is not good for house construction. If it has any ant-hills (Snake wholes etc.) water-ponds, and if it has wells that are closed or has any human bones in it, it is not advisable to build houses there. One should not sight nearer to a burial ground or the one which is in front of the Lord Shiva's temple or that one which is behind the Lord Vishnu's temple. One should not build houses under huge trees. Generally lands with green grass are preferred house construction.
Before constructing a building for dwelling purpose or for any business complex, we have to see whether all the four sides of a site are in proper measurements or not. The site should have adequate height in South and West. The site should be suitably leveled. The roads should not cut the site as shown in the figure.
- North-east road is regular.
- South-east road is irregular.
- South-west road is irregular.
- North-west road is irregular.
If the roads touch the site as indicated in the map, it yields to bad results.
The position of the doors in a house should be fixed according to the direction of the roads. We must follow the lines of the neighboring houses. The site should be surrounded by compound walls on all sides, otherwise it leads to evil results. The site should have a well in the north-east corner, if there are water-ponds or canals nearby, they will be good to the house. Rainwater should have an out-let. The gates in the compound walls should be in line with the doors of the house.
The site selected for construction should not be low than compared to the sites nearby, if so, it leads to good results.
Nature of the House as per Vastu Shastra
People think of Vastu Shastra irrespective of their caste, race and religion. They build houses according to their capacity. Every person needs a house just every bird needs a nest. A house is compared to a human body. A house is like the head of a man. !t is a symbolic representation of a man and a woman. The main door is said to be the face of a man. The main door has two windows on either side. They are said to be the eyes of a human being. The central beam is like the spine of a man. The verandahs are depicted as its limbs.
Generally people consult Vastu pandits or architects who give an estimate of material needed. The size of the house must be in accordance with the area of the site. Precautions should be taken regarding the foundation. One should assess one's own financial capacity. Otherwise one will fail in debts. Before constructing a house, one should think of all these things thoroughly.
- New Year 2014
- New Year Greetings 2014 FREE
- Free Download 2014 Wallpapers
- Christmas Greetings Cards & Wallpapers
- Horoscope 2014
- Astrology 2014
- Rashifal 2014 (Roman)
- राशिफल 2014
- Chinese Horoscope 2014
- Numerology 2014: Free Numerology Reading for 2014
- Lal Kitab Horoscope 2014
- Nakshatra Horoscope 2014 (Saturn)
- Tamil Horoscope 2014
- Kannada Jathaka 2014 - Kannada Horoscope 2014
- Rashi Bhavishya 2014 - Gujarati Horoscope 2014
- Rashi Bhavishya 2014 - Marathi Horoscope 2014
- Rasi Phalalu 2014 - Telugu Horoscope 2014
- Urdu Horoscope 2014
- Malayalam Jathakam 2014
- Bengali Horoscope 2014
- Nakshatra Horoscope 2014 (Saturn)
- Nakshatra Horoscope 2014 (Jupiter)
- अंक ज्योतिष के आधार पर 2014 की भविष्यवाणियाँ
- Sensex-Nifty Predictions 2014 - Stock Market 2014 Predictions
- Commodity Market 2014 Astrology - Commodity Trading 2014 Astrology
- Vivah Muhurat 2014 - Marriage Muhurat 2014
- Annaprashana Sanskar Ceremony Muhurat 2014
- Namkaran Sanskar Ceremony Muhurat 2014
- Pushya Amrit Yoga 2014
- Amrit Siddhi Yoga in 2014
- Sarvartha Siddhi Yoga 2014 Muhurat
- Vidyarambh Muhurat 2014
- Karnvedh Sanskar Ceremony Muhurat 2014
- House Warming Ceremony - Griha Pravesh Muhurat 2014
- Chaul Mundan Sanskar Muhurat 2014
- Free Download Wallpapers
- 2014 Movies
- 2014 Cricket
- Diwali 2014
- Navratri 2014
- Shivratri 2014
- Holi in 2014
- Pongal 2014
- Lohri in 2014
- Makar Sankranti 2014
- Valentine's Day
- Basant Panchami
- Raksha Bandhan
- Ganesh Chaturthi
- Karva Chauth
- Chhat Puja
- Teacher's Day
- Poornima Celebrations
- Krishna Janmashtami
- Nag Panchami
- Guru Purnima