MCX Holiday List 2020
Below is an MCX Holiday List 2020 presented by AstroSage for traders and investors planning to trade in commodities. MCX Holidays 2020 are issued by Multi-Commodity Exchange of India. Read out the list and find out on which days the markets remain closed. Also, find out the MCX commodities in which you can trade and MCX timings for trading.
MCX Holiday List 2020
|New Year's Day||January 1||Wednesday|
|Republic Day||January 26||Sunday|
|Ram Navmi||April 2||Thursday|
|Mahavir Jayanti||April 6||Monday|
|Good Friday||April 10||Friday|
|Ambedkar Jayanti||April 14||Tuesday|
|Maharashtra Day, Bank Holiday||May 1||Friday|
|Independence day||August 15||Saturday|
|Ganesh Chaturthi||August 22||Saturday|
|Gandhi Jayanti||October 2||Friday|
|Diwali Laxmi Pujan||November 14||Saturday|
|Diwali Balipratipada||November 15||Sunday|
|Gurunanak Jayanti||November 30||Monday|
Note: Muhurat trading will take place on Diwali-Laxmi Pujan, i.e. 14 November 2020. In case of any change, you will be notified through this article.
Multi-Commodity Exchange or MCX
Multi-Commodity Exchange of India, or abbreviated as MCX was founded on 10 November 2003, and functions as an independent Indian commodity exchange. This platform offers traders and investors a chance to perform trading in gold, non-ferrous metals and multiple agricultural commodities such as oil, cardamom, cotton, oil etc. Currently, MCX functions under the regulation of Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI).
Commodities Traded in MCX
MCX operates fives times a week, i.e. during weekdays and remains closed on above mentioned holidays, Saturdays and Sundays. The commodities traded in MCX include:
- Metal - Aluminium, Copper, Lead, Nickel, Zinc, Brass and non-ferrous metals like Aluminium Mini, Copper Mini, Zinc MIni, Lead Mini, Nickel Mini etc.
- Agro Commodities - Cardamom, Kapas, Cotton, Crude Palm Oil, Mentha Oil, Castor seed, Black Pepper etc.
- Bullion - Gold (Also Gold Petal, Mini, Guinea, Petal, Global), and Silver, Silver Mini, Silver 1000, Silver Micro
- Energy - Crude Oil, Brent Crude Oil, Crude Oil Mini, Natural Gas
MCX Trading Timings 2020
MCX has released timings for investors to trade in commodity market as per the Morning and Evening session.
- MCX Timings: Monday to Friday, 9:00 AM to 11:30 PM
- MCX Timings for Non-Agricultural Commodities: Monday to Friday, 9:00 AM to 11:30 PM or 11:55 PM (acc. to daylight savings)
- MCX Timings for Agricultural Commodities: Monday to Friday, 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM
- MCX Timings for Metals, Bullions and Energy Products: Monday to Friday, 9:00 AM to 11:30 PM or 11:55 PM (acc. to daylight savings)
- MCX Timings for International Referenceable Agri-Commodities: Monday to Friday, 9:00 AM to 09:00 PM/09.30 PM
For Astrological Remedies including Gemstones, Yantra, etc., Visit: AstroSage Online Shopping Store
We hope that you find this article on MCX Holiday List 2020 helpful for your future investments. Come back for more.