NSE Holiday List 2020
The list of NSE Holiday List 2020 comprises of days declared as a holiday by the National Stock Exchange. The NSE Holidays in 2020 listed in the tabular form below give the traders an insight regarding when to invest or trade and buy or sell stocks. Go through the table and find out more about NSE Holiday List 2020.
NSE Holiday List 2020
|Republic Day||January 26||Sunday|
|Ram Navmi||April 2||Thursday|
|Mahavir Jayanti||April 6||Monday|
|Good Friday||April 10||Friday|
|Ambedkar Jayanti||April 14||Tuesday|
|Maharashtra Day, Bank Holiday||May 1||Friday|
|Independence day||August 15||Saturday|
|Ganesh Chaturthi||August 22||Saturday|
|Gandhi Jayanti||October 2||Friday|
|Diwali Laxmi Pujan||November 14||Saturday|
|Diwali Balipratipada||November 15||Sunday|
|Gurunanak Jayanti||November 30||Monday|
Note: Muhurat trading will take place on Diwali-Laxmi Pujan, i.e. 14 November 2020. In case of any change, you will be notified through this article.
National Stock Exchange or NSE
NSE or National Stock Exchange is located in Mumbai, and regarded as the very first automated electronic trading system in the country. NSE incorporated the modern technology to provide screen-based system for traders and investors to make proper use of the facilities. It ranks eleventh in the list of Major Stock Exchanges. NSE’s benchmark index NIFTY 50 is widely used within the nation and all around the world as an instrument to understand the highs and lows of Indian capital markets. NSE observes holidays similar to those for BSE or Bombay Stock Exchange. Know the NSE Holiday List 2020 mentioned above and plan your investments.
NSE Trading Schedule
Just like the Bombay Stock Exchange, National Stock Exchange doesn’t open on Saturdays and Sundays, including the NSE Holidays listed above in the table. Equity trading takes place during the weekdays, and the timings are given below:
- Pre-open Session
- Order Entry & Modification Open: 09:00 Hrs
- Order Entry & Modification Close: 09:08 Hrs
- Regular Trading Session
- Normal/Retail Debt/Limited Physical Market Open: 09.15 Hrs
- Normal/Retail Debt/Limited Physical Market Close: 15:30 Hrs
Trading and investment by National Stock Exchange is offered as per the following segments:
- Equity: It includes Equities, Indices, Mutual Funds, Exchange Traded Funds, Initial Public Offerings, Security Lending, Borrowing Scheme etc.
- Debt: It includes deals and tradings regarding Corporate Bonds.
- Derivatives: Products under Derivatives include Equity Derivatives, Currency Derivatives, Commodity Derivatives, Interest Rate Futures, etc.
- Debt Market: A platform launched by NSE, it provides a transparent platform to deal with debt related products.
For Astrological Remedies including Gemstones, Yantra, etc., Visit: AstroSage Online Shopping Store
Follow the NSE Holiday List 2020 and know more about the days on which the National Stock Exchange remains closed.