Eclipse 2019: Solar and Lunar Eclipses Calendar
Eclipse is a celestial phenomenon but, in Hindu religion and Vedic Astrology, eclipse has been signified of great importance for centuries. It is believed that many changes in nature occur due to the influence of Solar and Lunar Eclipse. It is an yearly occurrence, with a total of 5 eclipse phenomenon in 2019. There will be 3 Solar Eclipses and 2 Lunar Eclipses in 2019. First Solar Eclipse will occur on 6 January 2019, followed by Lunar Eclipse on 21 January 2019. After that, second Solar Eclipse will be seen on 2 July 2019, and second and last Lunar Eclipse of the year on 16 July 2019. Last Solar Eclipse of the year 2019 will be seen on 26 December.
हिंदी में पढ़ने के लिए, यहां क्लिक करें : ग्रहण 2019
Solar Eclipse and Lunar Eclipse 2019
|Solar Eclipse 2019|
|First Solar Eclipse||6 January||From 05:04:08 to 09:18:46|
|Second Solar Eclipse||2 July||From 23:31:08 to 26:14:46, on 3 July|
|Third Solar Eclipse||26 December||From 08:17:02 to 10:57:09|
Read in detail: Solar Eclipse 2019
|Lunar Eclipse 2019|
|First Lunar Eclipse||21 January||From 08:07:34 to 13:07:03|
|Second Lunar Eclipse||16 July||From 25:32:35 to 28:29:50|
Read in detail: Lunar Eclipse 2019
Note: Timings given for both the tables are as per Indian Standard Time (IST).
Importance of Eclipse in Vedic Astrology
According to Hindu Vedic Astrology, all the pleasures and sorrows in a person’s life depends on their Karma, planetary transits and Nakshatras. Navagrahas are of great importance in astrology. Sun and Moon also comes under these nine planets, which is why, they are regarded as significant elements when administering Solar & Lunar Eclipses. It is widely believed that before an eclipse even appear, its effects can be observed initially. Also, after an eclipse has occurred, its remaining effects can be seen for several days. Eclipse not only affects humans, but also water, other organisms and environmental components. These are some of the reasons why eclipse affects the mankind on a wider scale.
There are various yogas and Doshas in a Kundali or birth chart, which affects a person’s life in both positive and negative ways. Due to these celestial occurrences, Grahan Dosha emerges in our Kundali, which is inauspicious in nature and counts for numerous challenges in our life. According to Hindu Astrology, if Sun or Moon is posited in Twelfth House of a Lagna Kundali with either Rahu or Ketu, Grahan Dosha occurs. Other than that, if Rahu or Ketu enters in the ruling house of Sun and Moon, then also Grahan Dosha occurs. With its influence, there’s a never-ending phase of hurdles in a person’s life. Issues in job, financial crisis, unwanted expenses are some of the problems which keep on coming back.
Mythology Related to Eclipse
In Hinduism, there is a popular mythology related to eclipse. According to it, Rahu and Ketu are considered responsible for the occurence of Solar and Lunar Eclipses. It is believed that when the Gods and Demons had churned the sea together, demons had snatched away the Amrit (Nectar) from the Gods. In order to stop Asuras (Demons) from consuming the Nectar of Life, Lord Vishnu took the form of a beautiful woman named Mohini. During this time, Mohini took away the nectar and began distributing it amongst Gods. But a demon named Rahu understood Lord Vishnu’s clever trick, took the form of a God and sat in line to receive the nectar of life. As soon as he consumed the Amrit, Sun and Moon revealed his identity. After that, Lord Vishnu cut his body in two halves using Sudarshan Chakra, hence separating the neck from his torso. As he couldn’t die due to the influence of Amrit, hence, his Head and Torso got established in the Solar System as Rahu and Ketu, the shadow planets respectively. It is highly believed that Rahu and Ketu curse Sun and Moon in the form of eclipse due to this hatred.
Modern Science and Eclipse
In modern science, Eclipse is called as a celestial phenomenon. According to this, when the shadow of a celestial body falls on another celestial body, eclipse occurs. However, there are several types of eclipses, including full and partial eclipse.
When does Solar Eclipse Happens?
As per astronomy, when Moon moves itself between Sun and Earth in such a way that all three celestial bodies stand in a straight line, it prevents Sun rays from falling on Earth and, thus creates a shadow on the Earth. This phenomena is called Solar Eclipse.
When does Lunar Eclipse Happens?
When Earth moves itself between Sun and Moon, and blocks Sun rays from falling on Moon, it is called Lunar Eclipse.
Types of Eclipse
- Full Solar Eclipse: When Moon covers the Sun entirely, it is called as Full Solar Eclipse.
- Partial Solar Eclipse: When Moon covers the Sun partially, it is called as Partial Solar Eclipse.
- Annular Solar Eclipse: When Moon passes centrally across the disk and positions itself in such a manner that just a bright ring is visible, it is called Annular Solar Eclipse.
- Full Lunar Eclipse: When Earth covers the Moon entirely, it is called as Full Lunar Eclipse.
- Partial Lunar Eclipse: When Earth covers the Moon partially, it is called as Partial Lunar Eclipse.
- Penumbral Lunar Eclipse: When Moon passes through Earth’s penumbral portion, the shadow formed on Moon by Sun’s rays seems fragmentary. This phenomenon is called Penumbral Lunar Eclipse.
Eclipse is a celestial phenomenon as per science, but astrology seems to have a different opinion about this occurrence. However, both astronomy and astrology mention that negative and harmful energy gets generated during Eclipse. Therefore, during the time of Eclipse, we must take necessary precautions.
Astrological services for accurate answers and better feature
Astrological remedies to get rid of your problems
AstroSage on MobileAll Mobile Apps
- ‘Yuti Yoga’ Formation In September: Who Will Win A Lottery, Who Will Suffer?
- Pitru Paksha 2022: Avoid Consuming These Food Items During This Period, Or Else…
- Weekly Horoscope 12-18 September, 2022: Know Fortunate-Unfortunate Signs Of The Week!
- Ashwin Month 2022 Begins; Brings Many Major Hindu Fasts-Festivals!
- Numerology Weekly Horoscope 11-17 September, 2022
- Follow Your Favorite Astrologers Now, Be A Part Of Their Network
- Mercury Retrograde In Virgo: Avoid Doing These Tasks During This Period!
- Chat With Astrologers, Only On AstroSage Kundli App
- Confused About Pitru Paksha Date? Read Here For Correct Date & Shraadh Vidhi!
- AstroSage Kundli Live: Real Astrologers, Authentic Astrology
- सितंबर में बनने जा रहा है ‘युति योग’: किसे रहना होगा सावधान-किसकी लगेगी लॉटरी?
- साप्ताहिक राशिफल 12 सितंबर से 18 सितंबर, 2022: यह सप्ताह इन राशियों के लिए रहेगा बेहद शुभ।
- अंक ज्योतिष साप्ताहिक राशिफल: 11 सितंबर से 17 सितंबर, 2022
- पसंदीदा ज्योतिषियों को फॉलो करके बने उनके नेटवर्क का हिस्सा : एस्ट्रोसेज वार्ता लाइव
- कन्या राशि में वक्री बुध: इन राशियों को मिलेंगे शुभ परिणाम।
- सर्टिफाइड ज्योतिषी से चैट करें सिर्फ़ एस्ट्रोसेज कुंडली ऍप पर
- तिथि को लेकर न हों कनफ्यूज़- इस दिन से शुरू है पितृ पक्ष-नोट कर लें श्राद्ध की सही विधि!
- एस्ट्रोसेज कुंडली लाइव : असल ज्योतिष और असली ज्योतिषी
- कन्या में गोचर कर सूर्य अन्य ग्रहों के साथ बनाएंगे कई बड़े योग, पढ़ें सूर्य के कन्या में गोचर का प्रभाव !
- सर्टिफाइड ज्योतिषी लाइव: एस्ट्रोसेज कुंडली की रिवॉल्यूशनरी पहल