Ruby Stone - Manik
Ruby gemstone has been described as 'a drop of heart's blood of Mother Earth' in the countries of the East. In India, Ruby stone is addressed as Rathnayaka i.e. the Lord of the Gemstones. It is also referred to as the king of precious stones and the leader of the gemstones. In India, it was believed that those who accorded Ruby to honor Lord Krishna were assured of being reborn as a leader in a future life. The name Ruby is derived from a Latin word 'ruber', which means red. The color of Ruby varies from a lightest pink to the darkest red, also known as 'Pigeon's blood ruby'. Known as Manik, or manikya amongst the hindu audience, light colored rubies are considered apposite for women and the darker rubies appropriate for men. It is an ideal gem among those who are in authority and in love, persuading more emotions than almost any of the other stones. Ruby is reckoned to be one of the most exquisite of gemstones by the Bible and the ancient Sanskrit writings. The Ruby gemstone cognates with the Sun, and is believed to maintain physical and mental health. A burmese ruby is the most popular variant of rubies, as it is believed to be the the finest source of original Red Ruby stone.
Ruby gemstone draws its inspiration from Sun, a nurturer and a vital energy provider and thus this gemstone imbibes most of these qualities from Sun, making it strong and a much esteemed gemstone of all. Many people wear this gemstone for vanity while some for the astrological reasons. The primary astrological benefits of wearing the Ruby Gemstone are-
- Like the Sun, Ruby gemstone increases the natural leadership qualities and thus the wearer of this gemstone is bound to get appreciation from the positions of authority and administrative services.
- Ruby gemstone helps in overcoming the timidity easily by boosting your confidence and your opinions towards others.
- The naturally deep red Ruby imbues the feelings of love, compassion, warmth inside the heart of the wearer.
- This gemstone gives the wearer a charismatic and striking personality by revitalizing the heat and the intensity of the system.
- Red Ruby Stone also helps the wearer in fighting against depression and also issues related to eyesight and blood circulation.
- If Sun is in your 2nd or 4th house then you might encounter problems in family relations, thus such people should wear this gemstone to improve their relations at home. (depending upon other planetary/ astrological combinations.)
Know about the planet associated with Manikya Stone, click here: Planet Sun
Possession of every gemstone has advantages and its ill effects as well. To get you acquainted with the malefic effects of Ruby stone or Manik stone, read below:
- It can cause diseases related to blood pressure.
- It can give rise to disputes with the higher authorities at the workplace.
- It can lead to the irritation in the behaviour and frequent temperamental changes in a person.
- The ill effects of wearing Ruby gemstone can also result in living a lavish lifestyle in spite of going through a probable financial crisis.
What ratti/carat gemstone is suitable for you?
When it comes to the preference of the carat of Ruby gemstone, then a minimum of 1 carat is sufficient to be worn as per the astrological reasons and the gemstone must be set preferably in gold or copper.A gemstone of 2-3 carats is good and a Ruby of 5-7 carats is the most advisable and an expedient one. Moreover, Ruby is a hot gemstone and hence it regulates the pitta which serves as the fire facet in the body.Since ruby is a hot gemstone and administers the pitta or fire element in the body.
Thus,deducing the conductive property of the gemstone, it is evident that it is a good conductor of heat allowing gold and copper to mediate the required energy of the gemstone.Hence, Being good conductors of heat, gold and copper effectively transmit the energy of the gemstone.
Astrological Analysis: Significance of the Gemstone
The below mentioned analysis is based on your moon sign, to know your moon sign, click here: Moon Sign Calculator
The significance of Rubi stone in various zodiac signs is mentioned below:
Aries- At times they are recommended to wear Ruby Gemstone to meet their personal and professional satisfaction.
Taurus- Ruby Gemstone is advised to this zodiac sign to enhance their personal and professional status, but only as per an astrologer's consent.
Gemini- The people of this zodiac sign are not at all advised to wear this gemstone.
Cancer- Cancerians are advised to wear this gemstone to strengthen their personal and professional prestige. Apart from this, this gemstone could bring affluence and aids in the cure of health issues, especially eyes.
Leo- Sun is the Lord of Leo, so people of this zodiac sign can wear Ruby gemstone to secure immense benefits from Sun.
Virgo- People of this zodiac sign are not at all advised to wear the Ruby Gemstone.
Libra- Generally, Ruby stone is not at all advised for this zodiac sign.
Scorpio- This gemstone is very advantageous for Scorpions especially to enhance the professional status.
Sagittarius- Ruby Gemstone is highly beneficial for this zodiac sign, specifically in intensifying the luck quotient.
Capricorn- For this zodiac sign generally, Ruby Gemstone is not at all advised to wear.
Aquarius- Aquarius people can only wear this in some specific and desired condition, as per the suggestion of an astrologer.
Pisces- Pisces people can possess this gemstone in some specific and desired conditions and an astrologer would be the best person to determine and conclude who should and who should not wear the gemstone.
(Disclaimer: We recommend our readers to consult an expert astrologer before wearing any gemstone.)
Technical Composition of Ruby Gemstone
Ruby mineral is requisitely a compound of Aluminium Oxide (Al2O3) with vestiges of chromium which imparts it the red color. Ruby belongs to the family of minerals called as Corundum and on the Mohs scale it ranks at the hardness of 9 unit. Moreover, the specific gravity of the Ruby gemstone is 4.03 and owns a dichromatic nature if we exemplify in the field of wave optics.
Ruby, the gemstone of Sun can be worn in a ring made of gold or copper in your ring finger. The ring should be immersed in unboiled milk or Ganga water before it is worn. Offer Lord Shiva or Lord Vishnu white or red flowers and fragrance of incense sticks while chanting mantra for Sun- Om Hram Hrim Hraum Sah Suryaya Namah- 108 times to energize the ring. After performing these rituals, it may be worn either on a Sunday morning or during Krittika, Uttara Phalguni and UttaraShada Nakshatras.
How to identify a real gemstone?
Real rubies generally glows and shine with a deep, realistic and almost "stoplight" red color. Fake Ruby gems are often dull and dreary i.e. they are not bright. Real rubies are the extremely hard stones, so if you scratch on the surface of the gemstone and eventually it shows a scratch then it is not a real Ruby. However, Ruby can only be scratched by a diamond.
Awareness about natural gemstones that we sell
Nowadays, a natural Ruby can be scarcely found in the markets. Generally a gemstone undergoes a wide variety of harmful chemical processes such as glass filling, heating, dying, mixing and many more and thus makes the gemstone more glinting and prepossessing. Moreover, we must remember that Ruby is a gemstone that is excavated from the mines and thus invariably it has the qualities of a stone, even though it looks attractive. Artificially produced Ruby might look more shiny but it is of no use from the astrological point of view. So, we at AstroSage have brought 100 % natural Ruby that has never been treated and would impart you the desired astrological benefits as well.
Genuine Gemstone Certification from AstroSage
We at AstroSage cater you with a Genuine Gemstone Certification when you purchase any of the gemstones through our website. This certification will be 100% authentic and substantiates that the gem you have shopped is 100% original and no imitation is made to make it accessible to you. Our gemstones undergo various quality and standard inspections, so as to ensure its quality and resilience because it is the element that brings our customers back, not the product. Gemstones are procured through natural means, these are not amalgamated into laboratory. These are processed in well equipped labs so that it can be given the desired shapes and sizes to engrave into gold or silver or any other metal, as per the requirement. Stress is laid on to safeguard the standard and quality of the gemstone so as to satiate the customers because quality is remembered long after the price is forgotten.
Astrological services for accurate answers and better feature
Astrological remedies to get rid of your problems
AstroSage on MobileAll Mobile Apps
- Sun Transit In Leo (17 August): What Will Be The Impact On Your Sign?
- These Signs In Your Horoscope Reveal If You Are Blessed By God Or Not!
- Weekly Horoscope (15-21 August): Horoscope, Festivals, Major Transits Of The Week!
- All Your Work Will Be Done Without Problems, Just Follow These Remedies!
- 15 August ’22: 75 Years of Independence-Predictions With India’s Kundli!
- Kajari Teej 2022: Date, Shubh Muhurat, Legend, Puja Rituals
- Numerology Weekly Horoscope 14 August-20 August, 2022
- Strengthen Venus In Your Charts With 17 Unfailing Astrological Remedies!
- Confused About Janmashtami ‘22 Date? Celebrate Janmashtami In These Special Yogas!
- Shravana Purnima Vrat ‘22: Know Muhurat, Rituals, & Other Festivals Celebrated On This Day!
- सूर्य का सिंह राशि में गोचर (17 अगस्त): आपकी राशि पर क्या पड़ेगा प्रभाव?
- कुंडली के इन संकेतों से जानें आप पर भगवान की कृपा है या नहीं।
- इस हफ्ते कौन सी राशियों को मिलेगी ख़ुशियाँ अपार और कौन सी राशियों पर टूटेगा पहाड़?
- बनते-बनते बिगड़ जाते हैं काम, तो जरूर अपनाएं रविवार को ये अचूक उपाय
- 15 अगस्त 2022 – आज़ादी के 75 साल और भारत का स्वतंत्रता दिवस
- कैसे मनायें कजरी तीज का त्योहार? जानें तिथि, मुहूर्त एवं पूजा विधि
- अंक ज्योतिष साप्ताहिक राशिफल: 14 अगस्त से 20 अगस्त, 2022
- यदि आपकी कुंडली में शुक्र है कमज़ोर तो करें ये 17 अचूक उपाय!
- कृष्ण जन्माष्टमी तिथि को लेकर संशय करें दूर-इन अति शुभ योगों में इस वर्ष मनाया जाएगा कृष्ण जन्मोत्सव!
- श्रावण पूर्णिमा पर मनाए जाएंगे कई अन्य त्योहार, जानें महत्व, मुहूर्त एवं अनुष्ठान विधि।