Rishi Panchami in 2015
Rishi Panchami 2015 date is 18 September, Friday. Rishi Panchami is taken as one of the most auspicious days by the people who follow Hinduism. All the sages of ancient time as well as the present time are respected on the day of Rishi Panchami. The festival of Rishi Panchami came into existence due to the pious efforts of Saptarishi that made the human life better. The term rishi denotes Sage and the term Panchami signifies the fifth day. Therefore the name Rishi Panchami denotes the commemoration of great sages on the fifth day of Shukla paksha in the month of Bhadrapad. Sapt rishi is a combination of seven learned sages, who devoted their lives for the betterment of humankind.They taught people the basic principles of taking goodness to a higher level and were very determined as far as their principles of living life were concerned. It is believed that they passed down their wisdom to the people so that people are able of follow the path of knowledge and become enlightened.
The Great Legend Behind The Festival Rishi Panchami
Let us know about the legend related to this festival while celebrating Rishi Panchami in 2015. Rishi Panchami is such an auspicious day that if the fast is observed and rituals are performed, a person is relieved from all the sins of his or her present or past life. Lord Brahma himself is the one who narrated the story of Rishi Panchami. According to him there was a simple Brahmin named Uttank who used to live with his wife sushila. Their daughter also lived with them who was a widow. One night several ants covered the body of the daughter and the parents were astonished to see this. They became extremely worried and immediately called a Sage so that he could mend up the situation. The Rishi whom they called was a learned sage and he explained the reason behind their trouble. He made them aware of the sin that their daughter committed in her previous life. He told them that their daughter entered in the kitchen in the days of her menstruation. The rishi advised the daughter to perform certain rituals on the day of Rishi Panchami that will purify her body and soul and this way she will be relieved of the sin that she committed. Following the instructions given by the sage the daughter performed all the customs with absolute devotion. This set her soul free from the dosha. Therefore, this little yet powerful story is a platform that explains the significance of the Rishi Panchami. Rishi panchami is road to peace and sanctification od soul, mind and body.
Rituals to be performed on Rishi Panchami
The rituals and customs dedicated to the rishi panchami must be performed with pure heart and good intentions. A person's intentions play a vital role in the purification of his soul. The devotees have to wake up early in the morning and take a bath as soon as they wake up. A fast is observed on the day Rishi Panchami. The one and only purpose of Rishi Panchami is to sanctify a person completely. Therefore, people do many things such as cleaning of teeth with Upmarga (herb) and bathing with datwan herb. These herbs are very verey pure and are considered to leave the body extremely clean. Herbs are used for the outer purification, whereas a mixture of curd, milk, basil and butter is drank to purify the soul. Worshipping the seven great sages known as sapt rishi is the concluding part of the rituals performed. The prayers are offered in order to invoke the presence of the seven sages and many didderent things such as food and flowers are offered. The name of those seven sages are as follows Kashyapa, Atri, Bharadvaja, Vishvamitra, Gauthama, Jamadagmi and Vashishtha.
These sages put all their efforts only in the direction of making human life better. Therefore, these sage must not only be worshipped but also to be honored with complere dedication and piusness of heart. Observing a fast on Rishi Panchami in 2015 will end up the bad time of your life if they exit due to your previous birth sins. Involve yourself in the celebrations and rituals of Rishi Panchami in 2015 and get blessed with the sanctification of your whole being.
Astrological services for accurate answers and better feature
Astrological remedies to get rid of your problems
AstroSage on MobileAll Mobile Apps
- ‘Yuti Yoga’ Formation In September: Who Will Win A Lottery, Who Will Suffer?
- Pitru Paksha 2022: Avoid Consuming These Food Items During This Period, Or Else…
- Weekly Horoscope 12-18 September, 2022: Know Fortunate-Unfortunate Signs Of The Week!
- Ashwin Month 2022 Begins; Brings Many Major Hindu Fasts-Festivals!
- Numerology Weekly Horoscope 11-17 September, 2022
- Follow Your Favorite Astrologers Now, Be A Part Of Their Network
- Mercury Retrograde In Virgo: Avoid Doing These Tasks During This Period!
- Chat With Astrologers, Only On AstroSage Kundli App
- Confused About Pitru Paksha Date? Read Here For Correct Date & Shraadh Vidhi!
- AstroSage Kundli Live: Real Astrologers, Authentic Astrology
- सितंबर में बनने जा रहा है ‘युति योग’: किसे रहना होगा सावधान-किसकी लगेगी लॉटरी?
- साप्ताहिक राशिफल 12 सितंबर से 18 सितंबर, 2022: यह सप्ताह इन राशियों के लिए रहेगा बेहद शुभ।
- अंक ज्योतिष साप्ताहिक राशिफल: 11 सितंबर से 17 सितंबर, 2022
- पसंदीदा ज्योतिषियों को फॉलो करके बने उनके नेटवर्क का हिस्सा : एस्ट्रोसेज वार्ता लाइव
- कन्या राशि में वक्री बुध: इन राशियों को मिलेंगे शुभ परिणाम।
- सर्टिफाइड ज्योतिषी से चैट करें सिर्फ़ एस्ट्रोसेज कुंडली ऍप पर
- तिथि को लेकर न हों कनफ्यूज़- इस दिन से शुरू है पितृ पक्ष-नोट कर लें श्राद्ध की सही विधि!
- एस्ट्रोसेज कुंडली लाइव : असल ज्योतिष और असली ज्योतिषी
- कन्या में गोचर कर सूर्य अन्य ग्रहों के साथ बनाएंगे कई बड़े योग, पढ़ें सूर्य के कन्या में गोचर का प्रभाव !
- सर्टिफाइड ज्योतिषी लाइव: एस्ट्रोसेज कुंडली की रिवॉल्यूशनरी पहल