Mundan Muhurat 2016
Know when is the best time for your year old baby so you can organise Mundan Ceremony 2016. Get blessings by performing this most important ritual of Hinduism. Take a look on chart to pick up the best time in 2016.
In Hinduism, Mundan Sanskar is said to be one of the most important in all sixteen sanskars. It has got the eighth position amongst those sixteen Sanskars. Chaul Mundan Ceremony, the alternative name for Mundan Ceremony is celebrated to shave a child’s head for the first time. It grants child with eternal luck and prosperity.
Read your horoscope 2016 here: Horoscope 2016
|Paush Shukla 12
|Mrigshira Conjoining In Trayodashi
|Magh Krishna 5
|Magh Krishna 10
|Magh Krishna 11
|Magh Shukla 2
|Magh Shukla 4
|After Bhadra in Panchami
|Magh Shukla 10
|After Vaidhriti Yoga In Mrigshira
|Falguni Krishna 3
|Before Bhadra In Hasta
|Falguni Krishna 13
|Before Bhadra In Trayodashi
|Falguni Shukla 3
|Marg Krishna 2
|After Bhadra In Mrigshira
|Marg Krishna 5
|Marg Krishna 11
Know the accurate time to perform Mundan from above chart. Where it should be celebrated and what procedure should be followed as expert astrologers suggest the Mundan Ceremony Muhurat.
Where should Mundan Ceremony 2016 be celebrated?
- At home
- At temples
- Or besides banks of any holy river
What procedure should be followed during Mundan Ceremony 2016?
- Perform all the rituals in a correct manner.
- Invite the priest to perform Puja and Havan.
- Mother should make her child position in the way that it should be facing towards west direction.
- The priest or Father should shave the child’s head initially.
- The child’s head should be washed off with Gangajal.
- Later the shaven hairs are offered at any sacred place.