As per Vedic astrology, Ketu depicts positive and negative karmic accumulations,
spirituality and occultism. Many astrologers believe Ketu as the significator of
Moksha or Nirvana. It is considered both malefic and benefic by Vedic astrologers.
Remedies for Ketu related problems and during the dasa or antardasa of Ketu:
- Worship the ruling deity Sri Ganesha.
- Recite the Ketu stotra everyday.
- Chant Beeja mantra of Ketu: Om sram srim sraum sah ketave namah, 7,000 times
in 40 days.
- Recite Ganesha Dwadasanama Stotra.
- Donation: A black cow (Syama Gaay) or black mustard seeds on Thursday.
- Fasting: On Thursdays.
- Wear a 9 mukhi rudraksha. - Buy now
- Recitation of Shiva Panchakshari Stotra is also considered a very good remedy for
- Jadi: Banyan tree root (वटवृक्ष मूल)
- Gemstone: Cats eyestone - Buy now