Astrology Quiz 6: What Kind of Marriage did the native have?
We are back with Astrology quiz 5. Participate in the quiz and become a part of our initiative to promote Astrology. In addition to this also see your name in the 'AstroSage Quiz Hall of Fame'.
Quiz 6 Question:
The native got married during major period of Jupiter, sub period of Ketu (Descending Lunar Node) and sub-sub period of Jupiter. Tell us what kind of marriage she had.
- (A) Arrange marriage
- (B) Love cum Arranged marriage
- (C) Inter-caste marriage: Without parents' consent
- (D) Same-caste marriage: Without parents' consent
- Gender: Female
- Date of Birth: 26 January 1992
- Time of Birth: 21:15
- Place of Birth: Barsana, Uttar Pradesh, India
- Longitude: 77:23 E
- Latitude: 27:39 N
Detailed chart (Kundli) is shared on following URL - http://k.astrosage.com/quiz6
Terms and Conditions:
- Please support your answer with an Astrological reasoning. Answers without reasoning will be disqualified.
- Answer will be announced on 20/09/2013
- You can either comment on the comment box below or you can send email to email@example.com with your answer and astrological reasoning.
- If there are more than one winner, one winner will be selected randomly for the prize. But all names who have given correct reply will go to 'AstroSage Quiz Hall of Fame'.
Quiz #6 Results
AstroSage in its sixth quiz asked you an astrological question. As per the provided birth chart it was told that the native's marriage was done during major period of Jupiter, sub period of Ketu (Descending Lunar Node) and sub-sub period of Jupiter. Tell us what kind of marriage she had?
Correct Answer of Quiz 6
(D) Same-caste marriage: Without parents' consent
Many contestants gave right answer but two of them gave the right answer along with the reason and their names are: Vijay Goel and Anand Ghurye.
This time two contestants gave answers according to the rules but only among them is to be given the honor of the best answer and this time the title for the best answer goes to "Mr. Vijay Goel".
A) Promise for marriage in Horoscope :
- Jupiter is in Ascendent.
- Rahu+ Mars + Venus in 5th House indicate marriage by choice, i.e. love marriage undoubtedly.
B) Caste of spouse :
- 7th & 9 House from Ascendant is aspect-ed by Jupiter.
-7th lord Saturn is with natural benefice, Mercury and Sun. In D9 this Saturn is aspect-ed by Jupiter.
- From Moon : 7th house and lord Mars is aspect-ed by Jupiter. But, Mars is with Rahu also.
This indicates that native is married to the same caste's person. But Saturn has aspect on Up-pada and is situated in 7th house in D9 which indicates that there could be large gap in spouse's age.
C) Relationship with parents :
- Venus in Sagittarius makes native selfish. Rahu is exaggerating it.
- Saturn + Sun does not signify good relationship with father.
- Moon in Kemadruma Yoga and trine to Ketu in 3rd house makes the mother over dominating thus, native becomes fearful or has hatred for her.
D) Consent of parents :
Marriage was done on Jupitar/Ketu/Jupitar dasa.
- Jupiter being 8th Lord so something very unusual happened and indicated absence of father (as being 12H from 9H).
- Ketu antara also indicates in-differences with mother.
Hence, marriage happened without the consent of parents.
NET RESULT : :)
Hence, I will go for last OPTION.
Why is option (D) the right answer?
In the Kundli presence of ascendant of Leo and lord of ascendant in the sixth house indicates that native will not only stick with her decision will also take brave and daring step. Conjunction of ascendant lord and lord of seventh house is in sixth house, which indicates some disputes or interruptions. Position of Lord of fifth house Jupiter is in ascendant and conjunction of Rahu (Ascending Lunar Node), Venus and Mars in fifth house also indicates sign of love marriage. It is therefore, sure that native will have love marriage.
Second question that arises is whether native will have intra caste or inter caste marriage. Partner's seventh house will help us in this regard. Generally, Saturn, Rahu and Ketu signify inter caste marriage. Though Saturn is the lord of seventh house but it is positioned with Mercury and Sun and thus, possibility of inter caste marriage reduces. Further, aspect of Jupiter in seventh house also reduces the chance of inter caste marriage. On one hand relation of Saturn with ascendant lord and seventh house and presence of Rahu in fifth house are giving native the courage to go beyond tradition but on the other hand aspect of Jupiter on ascendant, fifth house, seventh house and ninth house will control native from going outside the culture and opt for inter caste marriage. Also, because Lord of Navamsa Mars in Navamsa is with Jupiter, therefore, it has become quite clear that native will have same caste marriage.
Now, let us understand as to why native married against the wish of her parents. The lord of the 9th house Mars is with Rahu and is reflecting the father's personality as stubborn. Aspect of Jupiter on Lord of ninth house and ninth house is showing that he (father) is too traditional for the present generation and love marriage is something out of his customs. Therefore, he rejected the marriage. Conjunction of Sun and Saturn in eighth house is also spoiling the sweetness between the father and daughter relation. Thus, agreeing of native and her father on any matter and especially on the matter of marriage is not easy. Also, Mars is the lord of the house representing mother. The situation of house that represents father and the lord of house are quite similar too. Therefore, relationship with father should be quite similar as it is with mother. Moreover, the significator of mother Moon is in third house in Venus sign and also posited in Rahu�s constellation and is afflicted with Kemadrum Dosha. It can be said that her thoughts are quite different than her mother. Same is the situation of houses representing elder siblings, so the native got married against the will of her parents.
Marriage happened under the period of Jupiter-Ketu-Jupiter. So, accordingly Jupiter means value, Ketu means against the tradition and again Jupiter or you can say value. This means that the whole scenario happened a little against the tradition but in the favor of values. The native married her real sister's real brother-in-law after running from the home. Now, everything is fine after some well wishers talked to everyone.
Contestants who gave wrong answers need not to be sad. Try again and you will definitely win. We hope that you all will try to give the right answer of the question. Thanks to all of you from the AstroSage family.