Astrology Quiz 8: What Happened With Her?
Hey friends, we are back for all of you with our Astrology quiz 8. Participate in it and try your luck. Maybe this time the title of the winner belongs to you. And yes, don't forget to check your name in the 'AstroSage Quiz Hall of Fame'.
Quiz 8 Question:
Which event happened with the native (female) on 4th September 2013? Explain with astrological reasons.
- (A) Native got married
- (B) Native became the victim of an accident
- (C) Native left home
- (D) Native topped in exams
- Gender: Female
- Date of Birth: 21 May 1994
- Time of Birth: 02:30
- Place of Birth: Dabhaura, Madhya Pradesh, India
- Longitude: 81:19 E
- Latitude: 25:09 N
Detailed chart (Kundli) is shared on following URL - http://k.astrosage.com/quiz8
Terms and Conditions:
- Please support your answer with an Astrological reasoning. Answers without reasoning will be disqualified.
- Answer will be announced on 20/11/2013
- You can either comment on the comment box below or you can send email to email@example.com with your answer and astrological reasoning.
- If there are more than one winner, one winner will be selected randomly for the prize. But all names who have given correct reply will go to 'AstroSage Quiz Hall of Fame'.
Quiz #8 Results
AstroSage in its eighth quiz asked you an astrological question. As per the provided birth chart the question asked was: Which event happened with the native (female) on 4th September, 2013? Explain with astrological reasons.
Right answer is Option (C) Native left home
Many contestants gave right answer, but 6 of them gave the right answer along with the explanation and their names are: Sarat Sethi, Dhirendra Nath Misra, Astrologer Sujit, KK Desai, Amit Chauhan & Chandan Pandey.
This time 6 contestants gave answers according to the rules, but only one among them is to be given the honor of the best answer and this time the title for the best answer goes to "Mr. Sarat Sethi".
The 5th lord Moon in 7th house and 7th lord Mercury in 3rd house. It suggests native's love marriage in a known friendly circle with her own initiatives. On 4.9.2013 Rahu/Rahu period was operating. Transit Rahu, the planet for uncontrolled for craving at 15.18 dg and transit Saturn 12th lord of gratification for physical pleasure at 13.30dg. closely influenced on the natal Jupiter in the 8th house.The transit 7 lord Mercury in 6th house. The transit 8th lord Venus, the dispositer of transit lord Saturn , Rahu and natal lord Jupiter in 7th house at 27.58 dg. and debilitated.It makes the conjuction more influential and the Native left home. I opt for answer (C) Native left home.
Why is option (C) the right answer?
Native was born in Pisces ascendant and in the Navamsa of Libra. Jupiter, the ascendant-lord, is in eighth house. We analyze things related to sex and physical attraction by this house. Moon, significator of mind, is in seventh house, which also indicates toward physical relationships. It should also be noticed that Moon, being the Lord of the fifth house, is posited in seventh. Fifth house also depicts thoughts. It's evident that thoughts are being connected with those houses that represent sex related things. In Lal Kitab as well as in the birth-chart of Kaala Purusha, fourth house is assigned to Moon and, in this case, Venus is posited in it. Navamsa has Libra ascendant. All of this indicates that the native may feel a strong pull toward thoughts related to sex. As Jupiter, Lord of tenth, is posited in eighth house and Sun is under the influence of Rahu-Ketu, native will not be able to discriminate what is good for her reputation and what is not.
Let's discuss about prevailing Dashas or influence of particular planets during that time. At the time of this incident, native was going through Rahu-Rahu-Jupiter-Venus. Rahu is in Jupiter's star, Moon's sub and, again, in the Navamsa of Moon. As fifth-lord Moon is in seventh, it is clear that this incident has something to do with love affair. It's also worth noticing that Rahu is being aspected by Saturn. In native's chart, twelfth-lord Saturn is posited in its own house. Therefore, we cannot rule out the possibility of Saturn's role in pushing the native away from her home.
Pratyantara or sub-sub period is of Jupiter, while Jupiter is in Rahu's star and Mercury's sub-lord. Mercury is the Lord of seventh house and indicates toward the same thing. It is posited in third house that is twelfth from fourth, the house that shows home, i.e. the house of leaving home and travel. Therefore, it also indicates that the native may leave her home due to some affair. It's also important to notice that it happened during the Sukshma Dasha (sub-sub-sub period) of Venus that is the Lord of eighth and third houses. As it has already been stated, we analyze sex related matters using eighth house too. Third house depicts going away or leaving something. If we combine these facts, it is clear that the native would leave her house under the influence of thoughts related to some affair.
Now, let us ponder over effect of transits. Rahu, Lord of that period or Dasha, is in eighth and is quite close to the twelfth-lord degree-wise. The fourth-lord is in sixth house that indicates journey. Eighth and third Lord, Venus is debilitated and is in seventh. It is believed that transiting Venus in seventh gives such thoughts too. Conjunction of fifth and seventh Lords is taking place in sixth house. Therefore, whole scenario can be reduced to fifth, seventh and eighth along with third and fourth houses. It can be concluded using aforementioned astrological analysis that native left her home without considering the pros and cons.
Those who could not answer accurately this time can participate in our next quiz. It will help you sharpen the skills. Thanks a lot for participating in our Astro Quiz.
Contestants who gave wrong answers need not to be sad. Try again and you will definitely win. We hope that you all will try to give the right answer of the question. Thanks to all of you from the AstroSage family.
We hope that those of you who did not get it right this time will give it another shot and join us in the next quiz. AstroSage family congratulates all the participants and winners. If any name is missed out from the winners' list, please let us know and we will update the list. All these names make a place in "AstroSage Quiz: Hall of Fame". If you have http://astrologer.astrosage.com/ profile, please let us know and we will update link to your profile with your name.Missed out!! don't worry, here is the quiz-9 to try your luck.
Astrological services for accurate answers and better feature
Astrological remedies to get rid of your problems
AstroSage on MobileAll Mobile Apps
- тАШYuti YogaтАЩ Formation In September: Who Will Win A Lottery, Who Will Suffer?
- Pitru Paksha 2022: Avoid Consuming These Food Items During This Period, Or ElseтАж
- Weekly Horoscope 12-18 September, 2022: Know Fortunate-Unfortunate Signs Of The Week!
- Ashwin Month 2022 Begins; Brings Many Major Hindu Fasts-Festivals!
- Numerology Weekly Horoscope 11-17 September, 2022
- Follow Your Favorite Astrologers Now, Be A Part Of Their Network
- Mercury Retrograde In Virgo: Avoid Doing These Tasks During This Period!
- Chat With Astrologers, Only On AstroSage Kundli App
- Confused About Pitru Paksha Date? Read Here For Correct Date & Shraadh Vidhi!
- AstroSage Kundli Live: Real Astrologers, Authentic Astrology
- рд╕рд┐рддрдВрдмрд░ рдореЗрдВ рдмрдирдиреЗ рдЬрд╛ рд░рд╣рд╛ рд╣реИ тАШрдпреБрддрд┐ рдпреЛрдЧтАЩ: рдХрд┐рд╕реЗ рд░рд╣рдирд╛ рд╣реЛрдЧрд╛ рд╕рд╛рд╡рдзрд╛рди-рдХрд┐рд╕рдХреА рд▓рдЧреЗрдЧреА рд▓реЙрдЯрд░реА?
- рд╕рд╛рдкреНрддрд╛рд╣рд┐рдХ рд░рд╛рд╢рд┐рдлрд▓ 12 рд╕рд┐рддрдВрдмрд░ рд╕реЗ 18 рд╕рд┐рддрдВрдмрд░, 2022: рдпрд╣ рд╕рдкреНрддрд╛рд╣ рдЗрди рд░рд╛рд╢рд┐рдпреЛрдВ рдХреЗ рд▓рд┐рдП рд░рд╣реЗрдЧрд╛ рдмреЗрд╣рдж рд╢реБрднред
- рдЕрдВрдХ рдЬреНрдпреЛрддрд┐рд╖ рд╕рд╛рдкреНрддрд╛рд╣рд┐рдХ рд░рд╛рд╢рд┐рдлрд▓: 11 рд╕рд┐рддрдВрдмрд░ рд╕реЗ 17 рд╕рд┐рддрдВрдмрд░, 2022
- рдкрд╕рдВрджреАрджрд╛ рдЬреНрдпреЛрддрд┐рд╖рд┐рдпреЛрдВ рдХреЛ рдлреЙрд▓реЛ рдХрд░рдХреЗ рдмрдиреЗ рдЙрдирдХреЗ рдиреЗрдЯрд╡рд░реНрдХ рдХрд╛ рд╣рд┐рд╕реНрд╕рд╛ : рдПрд╕реНрдЯреНрд░реЛрд╕реЗрдЬ рд╡рд╛рд░реНрддрд╛ рд▓рд╛рдЗрд╡
- рдХрдиреНрдпрд╛ рд░рд╛рд╢рд┐ рдореЗрдВ рд╡рдХреНрд░реА рдмреБрдз: рдЗрди рд░рд╛рд╢рд┐рдпреЛрдВ рдХреЛ рдорд┐рд▓реЗрдВрдЧреЗ рд╢реБрдн рдкрд░рд┐рдгрд╛рдоред
- рд╕рд░реНрдЯрд┐рдлрд╛рдЗрдб рдЬреНрдпреЛрддрд┐рд╖реА рд╕реЗ рдЪреИрдЯ рдХрд░реЗрдВ рд╕рд┐рд░реНреЮ рдПрд╕реНрдЯреНрд░реЛрд╕реЗрдЬ рдХреБрдВрдбрд▓реА рдНрдк рдкрд░
- рддрд┐рдерд┐ рдХреЛ рд▓реЗрдХрд░ рди рд╣реЛрдВ рдХрдирдлреНрдпреВреЫ- рдЗрд╕ рджрд┐рди рд╕реЗ рд╢реБрд░реВ рд╣реИ рдкрд┐рддреГ рдкрдХреНрд╖-рдиреЛрдЯ рдХрд░ рд▓реЗрдВ рд╢реНрд░рд╛рджреНрдз рдХреА рд╕рд╣реА рд╡рд┐рдзрд┐!
- рдПрд╕реНрдЯреНрд░реЛрд╕реЗрдЬ рдХреБрдВрдбрд▓реА рд▓рд╛рдЗрд╡ : рдЕрд╕рд▓ рдЬреНрдпреЛрддрд┐рд╖ рдФрд░ рдЕрд╕рд▓реА рдЬреНрдпреЛрддрд┐рд╖реА
- рдХрдиреНрдпрд╛ рдореЗрдВ рдЧреЛрдЪрд░ рдХрд░ рд╕реВрд░реНрдп рдЕрдиреНрдп рдЧреНрд░рд╣реЛрдВ рдХреЗ рд╕рд╛рде рдмрдирд╛рдПрдВрдЧреЗ рдХрдИ рдмреЬреЗ рдпреЛрдЧ, рдкреЭреЗрдВ рд╕реВрд░реНрдп рдХреЗ рдХрдиреНрдпрд╛ рдореЗрдВ рдЧреЛрдЪрд░ рдХрд╛ рдкреНрд░рднрд╛рд╡ !
- рд╕рд░реНрдЯрд┐рдлрд╛рдЗрдб рдЬреНрдпреЛрддрд┐рд╖реА рд▓рд╛рдЗрд╡: рдПрд╕реНрдЯреНрд░реЛрд╕реЗрдЬ рдХреБрдВрдбрд▓реА рдХреА рд░рд┐рд╡реЙрд▓реНрдпреВрд╢рдирд░реА рдкрд╣рд▓