Astrology Quiz 21: What Happened With The Native?
AstroSage Quiz has now reached on its next level. Quiz 21 question is here! You can be the next royalty at AstroSage Quiz Hall of Fame! Surprise doesn’t end here. The lucky winner also gets a chance of winning an exclusive AstroSage gift hamper! Let’s play!
Question:Something special had happened with the native in his 35th year, please explain with a suitable reason that what could the incident be?
- (A) Victory in election
- (B) Go missing from home
- (C) Receiving of a large ancestral property
- (D) Cutting Off of a hand in an accident
Native's birth details:
- Gender: Male
- Date of Birth: January 15, 1962
- Time of Birth: 04:00 IST
- Place of Birth: Allahabad, Uttar Pradesh, India
- Longitude: 81:50 E
- Latitude: 25:26 N
Detailed chart (Kundli) is shared on following URL - http://k.astrosage.com/quiz21
Terms and Conditions:
- Please support your answer with an astrological reasoning. Answers without reasoning will be disqualified.
- Entries will be considered till 19/12/2014.
- Answer will be announced on 20/12/2014
- You can give your answer either in the comment box below or can email us on email@example.com Answer given at any other place other than the above mentioned one, will not be considered.
- If there are more than one winner, only one will be selected randomly for the prize. But, the names of all the winners will go to the 'AstroSage Quiz Hall of Fame'.
Quiz #21 Results
AstroSage.com had asked you an astrological question in its twenti first quiz. As per the provided birth chart, the question asked was: Something special had happened with the native in his 35th year, please explain with a suitable reason that what could the incident be?
- Victory in election
- Go missing from home
- Receiving of a large ancestral property
- Cutting Off of a hand in an accident
Right answer is Option (B) - Go missing from home
Many contestants gave right answer, but only two of them gave the right explanation. Their names are: Mittal Joshi, Dilip Jugade.
Many contestants gave answers according to the rules, but only one among them is to be given the honor of the best answer and this time, the title for the best answer goes to “Mittal Joshi”
क्विज नं. 21 का सही उत्तर है (B) घर से लापता हो जाना।
इस उत्तर का कारण है की जब जातक 35 साल का हुआ तब उस पर राहु की महादशा में शनि की अंतरदशा और शनि की प्रत्यंतर दशा का प्रभाव था। उस समय गोचर में मीन के शनि और केतु का प्रभाव था। इस जातक की नवांश कुंडली में भी शनि मीन राशि में स्थित है और नेपच्यून के साथ युति कर रहा था।
राहु-शनि का प्रभाव यानी अंधकार छा जाना। ठीक 17-06-1996 को शनि की प्रत्यंतर दशा समाप्त हो रही है जो जन्म के समय नवांश कुंडली के तीसरे भाव में स्थित है। यानी यह भी सम्भव है की जातक ने घरेलू समस्याओं के चलते घर छोड़ दिया होगा।
Why Is Option (B) - Go missing from home, The Right Answer?
Native was born in Scorpio ascendant and Capricorn Navamsa. Ascendant is in the Jyeshta constellation whose lord is Mercury and posited in third house. Lord of ascendant Mars is posited in the constellation of lord of twelfth house Venus and with Venus. It is to be noted that lord of ascendant Mars is in the sign of Jupiter , which is posited in third house after being debilitated. This implies that ascendant and lord of ascendant are highly affected by twelfth and third houses, and both these houses are related to leaving home or going away from home. The presence of lord of fourth house Saturn in the third house is also indicating the same thing that he may have to leave home forever or for a longer period of time.
At the time of incident, the native was affected by period (Dasha) of Saturn in Rahu . Rahu is posited in ninth house, which is an indicator of far off journeys. Rahu is in a moveable sign, and contributing in making the far even farther. Rahu is present in the constellation of lord of eighth house Mercury, which is posited in the eighth house from eighth house. This indicates that either the native will go on a far off place and try to end his own life, or will turn into a seeker or ascetic after renouncing the world.
Rise of Scorpio ascendant is taking place in native’s birth-chart in his 35 th year. This is also called as Dwi Janmani Lagna. It means that when the same ascendant is rising again in which you were born, it is called Dwi Janmani Lagna (Dwi = second; Janmani = pertaining to birth; Lagna = ascendant). Some scholars consider it a sign of renouncement to worldly pleasures. That year Muntha was in twelfth house, which is an indicator of disappointment, frustration, and distance from home or leaving home.
Jupiter was debilitated in transit, so suffering of knowledge was obvious. Along with the effect of Rahu-Saturn’s period, the effect of Shani Sade Sati was also there. Native left his home for this reason. He is not back till date. Planetary conditions are indicating that there is no hope of him returning back.
Those who could not answer accurately this time can participate in our next quiz - Quiz 22 . It will help you sharpen your astrology skills. Thanks a lot for participating in AstroSage Quiz 21 .
We hope that those of you who did not get it right this time will give it another shot and join us in the next quiz. AstroSage family congratulates all the participants and winners. If any name is missed out from the winners’ list, please let us know and we will update the list. All these names make a place in " AstroSage Quiz: Hall of Fame ". If you have profile on AstroSage Online Astrologer Directory , please let us know and we will update link to your profile with your name.
Astrological services for accurate answers and better feature
Astrological remedies to get rid of your problems
AstroSage on MobileAll Mobile Apps
- Mars Transit In Taurus (10 August): Impact & Remedies
- Numerology Reveals Lucky-Unlucky Numbers & Their Significance!
- Sun Transit in Leo Soon: 4 Signs Will Benefit-3 Must Beware!
- Vaidhavya Yoga Forms In Women’s Horoscope Under These Circumstances, Must Be Careful!
- Weekly Horoscope 08-14 August, 2022: Lucky-Unlucky Signs Of The Week!
- If This Is Your Birth Date, Be Ready To Become A Millionaire!
- Numerology Weekly Horoscope 07 August-13 August, 2022
- Venus Transit In Cancer (7 August): Which Signs Will Be Lucky In Love?
- Raksha Bandhan 2022 in Auspicious Yogas: Correct Date, Legend, & Zodiac-Wise Rakhi!
- Were You Born After Sunset? Astrology Reveals Your Personality!
- वृषभ में मंगल का गोचर इन राशियों के लिए बेहद शुभ- इन जातकों के बनेंगे विवाह के योग!
- Ank Shastra: अंकों से भी होती है व्यक्तितव की पहचान, जानें क्या कहता है आपका अंक!
- सूर्य करेंगे अपनी ही सिंह राशि में गोचर, इन जातकों को मिलेगी अपने हर रोग से मुक्ति !
- महिलाओं की कुंडली में इन परिस्थितियों में बनता है वैधव्य योग, समय रहते हो जाएं सावधान!
- साप्ताहिक राशिफल 08 अगस्त से 14 अगस्त, 2022: किन राशियों को मिलेगा भाग्य का साथ?
- अंक ज्योतिष साप्ताहिक राशिफल: 07 अगस्त से 13 अगस्त, 2022
- शुक्र का कर्क राशि में गोचर: कौन सी राशियाँ होंगी प्रेम संबंधों में भाग्यशाली?
- रक्षाबंधन पर बन रहे हैं 3 शुभ योग, जानें महत्व और लाभ।
- जानें कैसा होता है सूर्यास्त के बाद जन्म लेने वाले लोगों का व्यक्तित्व!
- एक महीने में शुक्र के बैक-टू-बैक गोचर से बदल जाएगा इन राशियों का भाग्य-देश पर भी पड़ेगा प्रभाव!