Ketu Mantra, Ketu Puja Vidhi, Ketu Remedies
Ketu is also known as South Node or Dragon’s Tail in astrology. It is a mysterious planet and therefore, delivers unexpected results. It is considered as a malefic planet in Vedic Astrology. Although on the other hand, when Ketu acts like a functional benefic planet for a specific horoscope, it brings salvation.
Ketu in various houses according to Vedic Astrology
|Ketu in First House||Ketu in Second House||Ketu in Third House||Ketu in Fourth House|
|Ketu in Fifth House||Ketu in Sixth House||Ketu in Seventh House||Ketu in Eighth House|
|Ketu in Ninth House||Ketu in Tenth House||Ketu in Eleventh House||Ketu in Twelvth House|
Ketu in various houses according to Lal Kitab
|Ketu in 1st House||Ketu in 2nd House||Ketu in 3rd House||Ketu in 4th House|
|Ketu in 5th House||Ketu in 6th House||Ketu in 7th House||Ketu in 8th House|
|Ketu in 9th House||Ketu in 10th House||Ketu in 11th House||Ketu in 12th House|
Remedies for Ketu
Planets in Astrology
In this article, we would like to make you understand how you can get good results from this planet by performing Ketu remedies. When Ketu is placed in the third, sixth and eleventh houses of a birth chart, it mostly gives good results. But, when it is weak, it brings detachment, diseases, wealth losses, troubles to children and evil. The effect of Ketu can mostly be seen during Ketu Mahadasha, Antardasha, Pratyantar Dasha and Ketu transit.
Here, we are updating you about the Ketu remedies so that you may perform them with ease and attain positive changes in your life. Remedial measures always help you overcome most of your worries and issues pertaining to different walks of your life.
Ketu Remedies through your Dress & Lifestyle
Every planet affects our lives in the most dramatic way. Whenever a specific period of the planet starts or the planet transits in a specific house in your horoscope, the planet and its related things surround us so that we can totally befall under that's planet’s effect. Every planet denotes specific color and controls human life in many ways hence; to enjoy a good life, you should use (if a planet is benefic for you) or avoid (if a planet is malefic for you) following specific things related to each planet:-
For this, you can change your lifestyle as per the following:
- You should start wearing Grey, Brown and Multicolour clothes in your routine.
- Maintain cordial relationship with your son, nephew and little boys around you.
- You should take a bath in the shower or any waterfall.
- Apart from that, you should take care of street dogs.
Prayer as Ketu Remedy
Prayer is the best way to connect your soul with almighty. Prayer is like your request to heal you, to keep your morale high and give you strength to overcome all the challenges that you are facing in your life. If you pray, it gives you hope and power to fulfill your deeds with sincerity. There is a specific deity related to each planet hence; you can pray to a specific deity or planet in order to appease them.
For Ketu, you can worship Lord Ganesha and offer him Durva (grass) and recite Shri Ganapati Atharvashirsha Stotra. You can also worship Matsya (fish) Avatar of Lord Vishnu.
Fasting as a medium for Ketu Remedy
Fasting is a way to devote yourself fully to almighty. It purifies your internal as well as external body. Fasting gives you willpower that would be helpful in many ways. It is also a way to please planets. If you wish to keep yourself fit and appease planets then you may go for fastings on specific days for a planet.
You should fast on Tuesday for Lord Hanuman and by his blessings, you would be able to achieve positive effects of Ketu Planet.
Daan under Ketu Remedies
According to Vedic astrology, Daan (donation) is the best way to get rid of malefic effects of planets. It gives you a chance to do some good and pious acts to remove your sins. It should be done with full faith and devotion and without any expectation in return. Daan should be given to a supatra (a good and suitable person). In Vedic astrology, if the planets are favorable for you, you must worship them. In case the planets are malefic in nature and making you suffer, you should perform donation in the name of that specific planet to weaken his effects.
To get better results of Ketu, donation should be done during Wednesday in Ketu’s Nakshatra (Ashwini, Magha, Mula) in the late evening. You can donate the following things:
Banana, Sesame Seeds, Black Blanket, Cats eye stone, Black flowers, etc.
Mantra for Ketu Remedies
Mantras have great significance in Vedic Astrology since ancient times. Every mantra creates specific vibration and energizes the person with the powerful energy of the deity related to that specific planet. Mantra Chanting is a good and easy way to appease planets, however; a correct pronunciation is a must. Apart from that to reach ultimate state, you should chant the mantra in specified number.
- To get favorable results of Planet Ketu, you should recite Ketu Beej Mantra: Aum Sraam Sreem Sraum Sah Ketave Namah!
- You should chant the same for 17000 times. As per Desh-Kaal-Patra Siddhanta, in Kalyuga, chanting must be done 4 times. So, you should chant the same for 68000 times.
- You can also chant another mantra: Aum Kem Ketave Namah!
Establishment of Yantra as a part of Ketu Remedies
Yantras are symmetrical diagrams and can be used to supplement the efficacy of mantras. They are very helpful in situations when a mantra cannot be recited, where the presence of deity in the form of the symbol is essential or where the native cannot bear the cost of gemstones. Yantras generally are drawn on Bhojpatra (parchment) and worn as a talisman on the body. If it is not possible for you to make it, the same can be engraved on an amulet or pendant and you may purchase it. There are Nine planets and every planet has its own specific yantra. These Yantras are collectively called Navgrah yantra.
To get auspicious results of Ketu, you should wear Ketu Yantra. It should be worn on Wednesday during Ketu Nakshatra.
Jadi as a tool for Ketu Remedies
Roots (Jadi) of plants are very auspicious and useful to balance planetary influences in our life. If you wear the root of a specific plant according to Vedic astrology, it would never give you any bad effect. Rather it will enhance the positive effects of that specific planet and dilute planetary malefices.
To dilute the negative effects of Ketu you should wear Ashwagandha or Asgandh Root during Ketu Nakshatra on Wednesday.
Ketu Remedies through Rudraksha
Rudraksha means teardrops of Lord Shiva. It is highly powerful and used for spiritual upliftment. It provides the native with prosperity, peace, good health and helps in overcoming challenges from all walks of life. When you wear it, it will increase your wit and blesses you with the divine grace of Lord Shiva. Every Planet has different attributes hence; for each planet, there are different Rudraksha.
For Ketu Planet, you should wear 9 Faced Rudraksha by reciting specific mantra. You should chant any one of the following mantras before wearing 9 faced Rudraksha:
Aum Hrim Vyam Rum Lam!
Gemstone For Ketu
Our divine earth have natural sources of minerals. Those minerals and crystals have mysterious powers, healing qualities and spiritual meanings. These are called Gemstones or birthstones, which are precious or semi-precious. Gemstones are being used since ancient times by many kings and royal people. Every planet combined with a specific gemstone helps to balance the effects of planets upon us.
For Ketu planet, you should wear Cat’s Eye gemstone in your middle finger. Before wearing it, you should consult a good astrologer.
Other Ketu Remedies
Apart from the above remedies, you can do the following:
- Take a bath in waterfall or shower everyday.
- Put a black colour Flag inside Lord Bhairav Temple.
- Feed street dogs with chapati and milk.
We do hope, this article about Ketu Remedies would help you and by performing above-mentioned remedies, you would feel relaxed and achieve success in all walks of life.
Astrological services for accurate answers and better feature
Astrological remedies to get rid of your problems
AstroSage on MobileAll Mobile Apps
- Sun Transit In Leo (17 August): What Will Be The Impact On Your Sign?
- These Signs In Your Horoscope Reveal If You Are Blessed By God Or Not!
- Weekly Horoscope (15-21 August): Horoscope, Festivals, Major Transits Of The Week!
- All Your Work Will Be Done Without Problems, Just Follow These Remedies!
- 15 August ’22: 75 Years of Independence-Predictions With India’s Kundli!
- Kajari Teej 2022: Date, Shubh Muhurat, Legend, Puja Rituals
- Numerology Weekly Horoscope 14 August-20 August, 2022
- Strengthen Venus In Your Charts With 17 Unfailing Astrological Remedies!
- Confused About Janmashtami ‘22 Date? Celebrate Janmashtami In These Special Yogas!
- Shravana Purnima Vrat ‘22: Know Muhurat, Rituals, & Other Festivals Celebrated On This Day!
- सूर्य का सिंह राशि में गोचर (17 अगस्त): आपकी राशि पर क्या पड़ेगा प्रभाव?
- कुंडली के इन संकेतों से जानें आप पर भगवान की कृपा है या नहीं।
- इस हफ्ते कौन सी राशियों को मिलेगी ख़ुशियाँ अपार और कौन सी राशियों पर टूटेगा पहाड़?
- बनते-बनते बिगड़ जाते हैं काम, तो जरूर अपनाएं रविवार को ये अचूक उपाय
- 15 अगस्त 2022 – आज़ादी के 75 साल और भारत का स्वतंत्रता दिवस
- कैसे मनायें कजरी तीज का त्योहार? जानें तिथि, मुहूर्त एवं पूजा विधि
- अंक ज्योतिष साप्ताहिक राशिफल: 14 अगस्त से 20 अगस्त, 2022
- यदि आपकी कुंडली में शुक्र है कमज़ोर तो करें ये 17 अचूक उपाय!
- कृष्ण जन्माष्टमी तिथि को लेकर संशय करें दूर-इन अति शुभ योगों में इस वर्ष मनाया जाएगा कृष्ण जन्मोत्सव!
- श्रावण पूर्णिमा पर मनाए जाएंगे कई अन्य त्योहार, जानें महत्व, मुहूर्त एवं अनुष्ठान विधि।