Karnavedha Muhurat 2020: Rituals, Dates & Auspicious Timings
Karnavedha Muhurat 2020 Dates & Auspicious Timings – One of the sixteen Hindu Sanskars, the Karnavedha ceremony commemorates the piercing of the ears of a baby. Like every Sanskars, this one also has particular astrological, religious, and scientific significance associated with it, and has to be organized in a shubh muhurat. For this very reason, we have given the complete list of Karnavedha Muhurat 2020 Dates below as well as other necessary information about this Sanskar.
हिंदी में पढ़ें - कर्णवेध मुहूर्त 2020
Karnavedha Muhurat 2020 Dates & Auspicious Timings
The list of Karnavedha Muhurat 2020 Dates & Auspicious Timings is given below with day, date, tithi, and muhurat duration:
|Karnavedha Muhurat 2020 Dates January|
|16 January||Thursday||Magha K. Shashti||Hasta||From 07:15 to 09:42|
|17 January||Friday||Magha K. Saptami||Chitra||From 07:15 to 07:28|
|27 January||Monday||Magha S. Tritiya||Shatabhisha||From 07:12 to 19:12|
|30 January||Thursday||Magha S. Panchami||Uttara Bhadrapada||From 15:12 to 19:00|
|31 January||Friday||Magha S. Shashti||Revati||From 07:10 to 18:10|
|7 February||Friday||Magha S. Trayodashi||Punarvasu||From 07:06 to 18:24|
|Karnavedha Muhurat 2020 Dates February|
|13 February||Wednesday||Phalgun K. Panchami||Hasta||From 07:02 to 20:02|
|14 February||Friday||Phalgun K. Shashti||Swati||From 07:01 to 18:21|
|17 February||Monday||Phalgun K. Navami||Jyeshtha||From 14:36 to 20:06|
|21 February||Friday||Phalgun K. Trayodashi||Uttara Ashadha||From 09:13 to 17:21|
|28 February||Friday||Phalgun S. Panchami||Ashwini||From 06:48 to 19:23|
|Karnavedha Muhurat 2020 Dates March|
|5 March||Thursday||Phalgun S. Dashmi||Ardra||From 11:26 to 18:59|
|11 March||Wednesday||Chaitra K. Dwitiya||Hasta||From 06:35 to 18:36|
|13 March||Friday||Chaitra K. Chaturthi||Swati||From 08:51 to 13:59|
|Karnavedha Muhurat 2020 Dates April|
|16 April||Thursday||Vaisakha K. Navami||Dhanishta||From 18:12 to 20:50|
|17 April||Friday||Vaisakha K. Dashmi||Uttara Bhadrapada||From 05:54 to 07:05|
|27 April||Monday||Vaisakha S. Chaturthi||Mrigashira||From 14:30 to 20:07|
|29 April||Wednesday||Vaisakha S. Shashti||Punarvasu||From 05:42 to 19:58|
|30 April||Thursday||Vaisakha S. Saptami||Pushya||From 05:41 to 14:39|
|Karnavedha Muhurat 2020 Dates May|
|13 May||Wednesday||Jyeshtha K. Shashti||Shravan||From 05:32 to 19:04|
|14 May||Thursday||Jyeshtha K. Saptami||Shravan||From 05:31 to 06:51|
|20 May||Wednesday||Jyeshtha K. Trayodashi||Ashwini||From 05:28 to 19:19|
|25 May||Monday||Jyeshtha S. Tritiya||Mrigashira||From 05:26 to 05:54|
|27 May||Wednesday||Jyeshtha S. Panchami||Punarvasu||From 05:25 to 20:28|
|28 May||Thursday||Jyeshtha S. Shashti||Pushya||From 05:25 to 07:27|
|Karnavedha Muhurat 2020 Dates June|
|1 June||Monday||Jyeshtha S. Dashmi||Hasta||From 05:24 to 13:16|
|3 June||Wednesday||Jyeshtha S. Dwadashi||Swati||From 05:23 to 06:21|
|7 June||Sunday||Ashadha K. Dwitiya||Mool||From 05:23 to 19:44|
|8 June||Monday||Ashadha K. Tritiya||Uttara Ashadha||From 05:23 to 18:21|
|10 June||Wednesday||Ashadha K. Panchami||Shravan||From 05:23 to 10:34|
|11 June||Thursday||Ashadha K. Shashti||Dhanishta||From 11:28 to 19:29|
|15 June||Monday||Ashadha K. Dashmi||Revati||From 05:23 to 16:31|
|17 June||Wednesday||Ashadha K. Ekadashi||Ashwini||From 05:23 to 06:04|
Shubh Muhurat For Karnavedha 2020
The Karnavedha Sanskar is an ear-piercing ceremony, described in several Hindu scriptures like Dharma Sindhu, Baudhayana Grihya Sesa Sutra, Samskara Prakasa, Susruta (the ancient book of health and longevity), and Grihya Parisista. The Shastras suggest that one should organize the Sanskar 10, 12, or 16 days after the baby is born. However, it also allows for parents to arrange for the Karnavedha Muhurat 2020 after the infant is 3 or 6 months old, or three years old. After that, the Shubh Muhurat For Karnavedha 2020 can be on any odd years from the day the child was born; like the third, fifth, seventh, and so on. It is important to note that the ceremony should not fall in the even years after the newborn’s birth.
Karnavedha Muhurat 2020 Dates: Calculations
The Shodash Sanskars and any crucial task should be done under an auspicious time. Astrologers and learned priests calculate this time, or shubh muhurat, using the Hindu panchang, and often the native’s kundali for whom the task is being done or who is organizing the ceremony. In the same vein, the computations of Karnavedha Muhurat 2020 Dates is essential. For the same, one needs to keep several crucial factors in mind, like:
The nakshatras Mrigashira, Revathi, Chitra, Anuradha, Hasta, Ashwini, Pushya, Abhijeet, Shravan, Ghanishtha, and Punarvasu, are favourable for Karnavedha Muhurat 2020.
The Karnavedha Muhurat 2020 Dates & Auspicious Timings should occur on one of these days: Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, or Friday.
Except for Chaturthi, Navami, Chaturdashi, and Amavasya tithis (fourth, ninth, and fourteenth day, as well as new moon respectively), the Shubh Muhurat For Karnavedha 2020 can be on any other date.
When the ascendant rising (lagan) is Jupiter, that time is the best for Karnavedha Muhurat 2020. Apart from that all ascendants where their Central (first, fourth, seventh, and tenth houses) and Trikon (fifth and ninth houses) have benefic planets and third, sixth, or eleventh houses have malefic planets; is also a Shubh Muhurat For Karnavedha 2020. Additionally, the ascendant rising in Taurus, Libra, Sagittarius, and Pisces are also Karnavedha Muhurat 2020 Auspicious Timings.
In addition to all this, the Karnavedha Muhurat 2020 Dates should NOT fall in Kharmas, Kshay Tithi, Harishayan (from Ashadha Shukla Ekadashi to Karthik Shukla Ekadashi), Janma Mas (Chandra Mas) or birth month as per the Hindu panchang, and even years (second, fourth, etc. after the birth of the baby). During these times, one should do the remedies for Chandra Shudhi and Tara Shuddhi.
Karnavedha Muhurat 2020: Karnavedha Sanskar
Karnavedha Sanskar is the ninth of the sixteen significant Samskaras of Hinduism. The day begins with the child bathing and dressing up in new clothes for the Karnavedha Muhurat 2020. The baby’s parents will sit for the Yagya and perform the ceremony. Afterwards, a goldsmith or surgeon will pierce the child’s ear with earrings made of gold, silver, copper, or steel. During the ceremony, the infant sits on his/her mother’s lap, facing East and the piercing should occur in a swift stroke so as to minimize any possible pain.
If the child is a boy, then the piercing is done in his right ear, whereas the left ear of a girl is pierced first. Then, turmeric mixed in coconut oil is applied to the piercings to help with the healing, and a gold or silver earring is worn to ensure that the hole doesn’t close up in the process.
Karnavedha Muhurat 2020 Dates & Auspicious Timings: Benefits
Although the Karnavedha Sanskar used to be held for all children alike, however, with modern times the practise has become rare for boys. The ceremony under the Karnavedha Muhurat 2020 has numerous benefits to it, including:
- The Karnavedha Sanskar helps prevent diseases like hysteria.
- It aids in maintaining the flow of electric current in the human body.
- The Sanskar under the Karnavedha Muhurat 2020 allows a regularity in the menstrual cycles of a girl.
- Karnavedha Muhurat 2020 protects the child from several diseases and deters hydrocele and hernia.
- Karnavedha Sanskar increases one’s hearing ability.
- Doing the ceremony on one of the Karnavedha Muhurat 2020 Dates improves the infant’s eyesight.
- It dramatically reduces the chances of illnesses like paralysis.
- Diminishes ill-effects of evil forces and gives the infant longevity
- Blood flow in the brain is adequate, and the baby’s mind becomes sharper
- Beliefs say that the ceremony under the Karnavedha Muhurat 2020 helps improve one’s intellect. This is why children would get their ears pierced before they left for Gurukul.
- As per Lal Kitab, the Karnavedha Sanskar helps eradicate the negative influence of Rahu and Ketu. These planets are responsible for unexpected disasters in one’s life.
We Hope That This Article On Karnavedha Muhurat 2020 Dates Was Helpful To You! Thank You For Being A Part Of AstroSage!
Astrological services for accurate answers and better feature
Astrological remedies to get rid of your problems
AstroSage on MobileAll Mobile Apps
- ‘Yuti Yoga’ Formation In September: Who Will Win A Lottery, Who Will Suffer?
- Pitru Paksha 2022: Avoid Consuming These Food Items During This Period, Or Else…
- Weekly Horoscope 12-18 September, 2022: Know Fortunate-Unfortunate Signs Of The Week!
- Ashwin Month 2022 Begins; Brings Many Major Hindu Fasts-Festivals!
- Numerology Weekly Horoscope 11-17 September, 2022
- Follow Your Favorite Astrologers Now, Be A Part Of Their Network
- Mercury Retrograde In Virgo: Avoid Doing These Tasks During This Period!
- Chat With Astrologers, Only On AstroSage Kundli App
- Confused About Pitru Paksha Date? Read Here For Correct Date & Shraadh Vidhi!
- AstroSage Kundli Live: Real Astrologers, Authentic Astrology
- सितंबर में बनने जा रहा है ‘युति योग’: किसे रहना होगा सावधान-किसकी लगेगी लॉटरी?
- साप्ताहिक राशिफल 12 सितंबर से 18 सितंबर, 2022: यह सप्ताह इन राशियों के लिए रहेगा बेहद शुभ।
- अंक ज्योतिष साप्ताहिक राशिफल: 11 सितंबर से 17 सितंबर, 2022
- पसंदीदा ज्योतिषियों को फॉलो करके बने उनके नेटवर्क का हिस्सा : एस्ट्रोसेज वार्ता लाइव
- कन्या राशि में वक्री बुध: इन राशियों को मिलेंगे शुभ परिणाम।
- सर्टिफाइड ज्योतिषी से चैट करें सिर्फ़ एस्ट्रोसेज कुंडली ऍप पर
- तिथि को लेकर न हों कनफ्यूज़- इस दिन से शुरू है पितृ पक्ष-नोट कर लें श्राद्ध की सही विधि!
- एस्ट्रोसेज कुंडली लाइव : असल ज्योतिष और असली ज्योतिषी
- कन्या में गोचर कर सूर्य अन्य ग्रहों के साथ बनाएंगे कई बड़े योग, पढ़ें सूर्य के कन्या में गोचर का प्रभाव !
- सर्टिफाइड ज्योतिषी लाइव: एस्ट्रोसेज कुंडली की रिवॉल्यूशनरी पहल