Pitru Paksha 2017: Remedy of Pitru Dosha
Pitru Paksha in 2017 is going to begin from 5 September and end on 19 September. People suffering from Pitra Dosh are going to get rid of their troubles by following some measures on Pitru Paksha. Don't know about Pitr Paksha and Pitru Dosha? Don't worry you will get to know all about them here.
What is Pitru Paksha?
Pitru Paksha is the time when you pay tribute your dead ancestors. Certain measures are followed to pay tribute and this pleases their souls. After getting pleased by the deeds of their children, ancestors bless them which help people living a trouble free life.
What is Pitru Dosha?
People who don't follow the rituals of Pitru Paksha suffer from the curse of their dead ancestors which is called Pitru Dosha. The rituals performed during Pitru Paksha are known as Shraddha.
About Pitru Paksha
Pitru Paksha is the time to perform Shraddha and Tarpan in the name of departed souls of dead ancestors, parents and relatives. Shraddha and Tarpan are usually performed on the New Moon days of the year, but it becomes more special during Pitru Paksha. In some regions, the period of Pitru Paksha in Bhadrapada Krishna Paksha.
Pitru Paksha 2017 Dates
- 05 September 2017: Purnima Shradh
- 06 September 2017: Pratipada Shraddha
- 07 September 2017: Dwitiya Shraddha
- 08 September 2017: Tritiya Shradh /Chaturthi Shradh
- 09 September 2017: Panchami Shraddha
- 10 September 2017: Shashthi Shradh
- 11 September 2017: Saptami Shraddha
- 12 September 2017: Ashtami Shradh
- 13 September 2017: Navami Shradh
- 14 September 2017: Dashami Shradh
- 15 September 2017: Ekadashi Shradha
- 16 September 2017: Dwadashi Shradha
- 17 October 2017: Trayodashi Shradh
- 18 October 2017: Chaturdashi Shraddha
- 19 October 2017: Pitru Amavasya Shradh
Shraddha - Relief the Craving Souls of Your Ancestors
The Vedic Scriptures of Hindus depict that every one of us is indebted to our ancestors.
Shradh is the way of paying tribute and homage to the souls of ancestors for earning
According to holy Hindu scriptures, at the time of Pitr Paksha, souls of ancestors visit Earth leaving their abode of Yama. They come here for a special reason. It is to take the rites from their descendants. In case the ancestor has reborn somewhere then his life will become better in new life if his previous descendants will keep on performing Shraddha.
As per Hindu tradition, the death of a person is followed by a 13 day ritual and on the 13th day a ritual of 'Tehravi' or 'Sapindi' is performed. After this ritual it becomes necessary to perform Pitru Paksha of the dead person by his descendants. If people don't follow the ritual of Pitru Paksha, they suffer from the curse of the dead souls of their dead ancestors. Negative vibration starts revolving around their life. The growth and development ceases. Health and finance related issues arise. It doesn't happen always, only it happens in certain cases. Here we will also tell you the reasons behind these certain cases.
Causes of Pitru Dosha
During this Pitru Paksha, one should also know the cause of Pitru Dosha. Pitru Dosha only occurs when the soul of ancestor is not in peace. It happens due to the following reasons:
- Unfulfilled desires of life stay attached with the soul.
- Soul in wandering due to untimely death.
- Bad deeds of children, intentionally or unintentionally.
- Bad deeds of life, intentionally or unintentionally.
Reasons could be many, but the main thing is that their soul is not in peace.
How to Identify Pitru Dosha?
Pitru Dosha can be found via Astrology. It reflects in the birth chart of the individual. However, it is not possible for everyone to read their birth charts or get them read by an Astrologer. Hence, here we are mentioning certain problems associated with Pitru Dosha:
- Problem in conceiving.
- Continuous illness of children.
- Continuous miscarriage.
- Quarrels in family without any reason.
- Hurdles in education and professional growth.
You may follow the following remedies for Shraddha to get rid of Pitra Dosha.
Remedies for Pitru Dosha
- Feed cows and fishes every Sunday with balls made of rice and Ghee.
- Serve poor, beggars and elderly people.
- Worship Lord Vishnu. It is the most effective remedy.
- Perform Kanyadaan of a Brahmin Kanya.
- Perform Rudra Abhishek in the name of Kul.
This was all brief on Pitru Dosha in Pitru Paksha. With this, we hope you will make your life free form troubles.
Astrological services for accurate answers and better feature
Astrological remedies to get rid of your problems
AstroSage on MobileAll Mobile Apps
- ‘Yuti Yoga’ Formation In September: Who Will Win A Lottery, Who Will Suffer?
- Pitru Paksha 2022: Avoid Consuming These Food Items During This Period, Or Else…
- Weekly Horoscope 12-18 September, 2022: Know Fortunate-Unfortunate Signs Of The Week!
- Ashwin Month 2022 Begins; Brings Many Major Hindu Fasts-Festivals!
- Numerology Weekly Horoscope 11-17 September, 2022
- Follow Your Favorite Astrologers Now, Be A Part Of Their Network
- Mercury Retrograde In Virgo: Avoid Doing These Tasks During This Period!
- Chat With Astrologers, Only On AstroSage Kundli App
- Confused About Pitru Paksha Date? Read Here For Correct Date & Shraadh Vidhi!
- AstroSage Kundli Live: Real Astrologers, Authentic Astrology
- सितंबर में बनने जा रहा है ‘युति योग’: किसे रहना होगा सावधान-किसकी लगेगी लॉटरी?
- साप्ताहिक राशिफल 12 सितंबर से 18 सितंबर, 2022: यह सप्ताह इन राशियों के लिए रहेगा बेहद शुभ।
- अंक ज्योतिष साप्ताहिक राशिफल: 11 सितंबर से 17 सितंबर, 2022
- पसंदीदा ज्योतिषियों को फॉलो करके बने उनके नेटवर्क का हिस्सा : एस्ट्रोसेज वार्ता लाइव
- कन्या राशि में वक्री बुध: इन राशियों को मिलेंगे शुभ परिणाम।
- सर्टिफाइड ज्योतिषी से चैट करें सिर्फ़ एस्ट्रोसेज कुंडली ऍप पर
- तिथि को लेकर न हों कनफ्यूज़- इस दिन से शुरू है पितृ पक्ष-नोट कर लें श्राद्ध की सही विधि!
- एस्ट्रोसेज कुंडली लाइव : असल ज्योतिष और असली ज्योतिषी
- कन्या में गोचर कर सूर्य अन्य ग्रहों के साथ बनाएंगे कई बड़े योग, पढ़ें सूर्य के कन्या में गोचर का प्रभाव !
- सर्टिफाइड ज्योतिषी लाइव: एस्ट्रोसेज कुंडली की रिवॉल्यूशनरी पहल