Ganesh Chaturthi 2017
Ganesh Chaturthi in 2017 is on August 25, Friday. Ganesh Chaturthi, like every year, will be celebrated on fourth day of waxing moon period in Hindu month Bhadrapada. In this Ganesh Chaturthi, you will find varieties of idyllic statues of Lord Ganesha made of material clay. Idol of Lord Ganesha is sculptured of all sizes from small to large. Bring a beautiful idol of Ganpati at home this Ganesh Chaturthi and get blessings of Lord Ganesha. Worship and offer your adoration towards Lord Ganesha with flowers, Laddoo, and with so many delicious pakwan in this Ganesh Chaturthi to please Lord Ganesha. To know more, read on this articles only on AstroSage...
Ganesh Chaturthi : Grand celebration by Devotees
Spellbind and wonderful image of Lord Ganesha really fascinate us! And Ganesh Chaturthi day truly emerges Ganpati an incredible beautiful Lord. A loud echo of praise "Ganapati Bappa Morya-Mangal Murti Morya" stimulate us to welcome superior Lord Ganesha on the day of Ganesh Chaturthi, as venerators believe that Ganesh Chaturthi day remarks birth of Lord Ganesha and they feel his presence on the earth. Shukla paksha Chaturthi (4th day of brightening moon) of Bhadrapada maasa (6th month in Hindu calendar) is famous with a festival name Ganesh Chaturthi. Every year, Ganesh Chaturthi day falls in either August or in September month. Devotees willingly wait for this occasion and start preparations in advance. Modak Priya Ganesha is a God of fortune, remover of obstacles, Lord of beginning, and the Lord of obstacles. Ganapati, Vinayak, Ekdanta, Gajanana, Bhalchandra and much more titles the lord Ganesha has! For all favorable beginning, God Ganesha is remembered first.
Ganesh Chaturthi : Welcome and worship of Ganesha Idols
On the day of Ganesh Chaturthi, devotees buy statues of Lord Ganesha what they can afford. Surprisingly, 20 feet statues of Ganesha are also crafted for installation purpose on temporary temples of streets on this day. Idols of Lord Ganesha are established from 1 to 10 days, after which on 11th day, idol of Ganpati is kept out from his place, and majestically, with songs and loud music, Vighnaharta idols are brought out on streets or road to immerse in river or canal.
Ganesh Chaturthi : Presence of Lord Ganesh on Earth
Ganesh Chaturthi is broadly an auspicious occasion for Hindus. All parts of India,
especially Maharashtra and Gujarat, vivaciously celebrate this day with a divine
touch. Everyone, either kid or old man, cheerily take part in a big crowd of fans
of this festival and enjoy this day by melodious songs, music and engross themselves
Ganesh Chaturthi remarks the birth of Lord Ganesha, and many religious people believe that Lord Ganesha shows his presence on earth on this day and stays among believers till ten days.
Ganesh Chaturthi : Vidhi of Installation of Ganesh Idols at homes
Believers inaugurate Ganesh Chaturthi occasion with installation of Ganesha idols at homes. They offer heartily services to Lord Ganesha. They believe that God Ganesha is fortunate and very special guest for some days at their homes. They also feel Guest Ganesha at their homes will bring happiness, prosperity and will fulfill their all wishes or desires. So, for the purpose of pleasing Lord Ganesha on the occasion of Ganesh Chaturthi, devotees offer varieties of Ladoo, Maalpua, and many delicious sweet dishes to him.
If you truly want God Ganesh to fulfill your all dreams and wishes, please him through your kind worship full of adoration and love on this Ganesh Chaturthi.
On the day of Ganesh Chaturthi, buy a beautiful idol of Lord Ganesha of your affordable capacity. Make a neat and clean Asana using yellow and red piece of cloths lay on stave of wood in the direction North-East. Use Chandan (Sandal) powder, Kapoor (Camphor), Kumkum , Pan, Janeu, flowers and much more things advised by your near pundit. Install idol of Lord Ganesha on his Asana and offer your generous invocations. You may worship Lord Ganesha for one to ten days, and after which you can take out him imperially to immerse in your near canal, river or sea.
May Ganesh Chaturthi accomplish your all wishes and remove your all troubles of life!
Astrological services for accurate answers and better feature
Astrological remedies to get rid of your problems
AstroSage on MobileAll Mobile Apps
- ‘Yuti Yoga’ Formation In September: Who Will Win A Lottery, Who Will Suffer?
- Pitru Paksha 2022: Avoid Consuming These Food Items During This Period, Or Else…
- Weekly Horoscope 12-18 September, 2022: Know Fortunate-Unfortunate Signs Of The Week!
- Ashwin Month 2022 Begins; Brings Many Major Hindu Fasts-Festivals!
- Numerology Weekly Horoscope 11-17 September, 2022
- Follow Your Favorite Astrologers Now, Be A Part Of Their Network
- Mercury Retrograde In Virgo: Avoid Doing These Tasks During This Period!
- Chat With Astrologers, Only On AstroSage Kundli App
- Confused About Pitru Paksha Date? Read Here For Correct Date & Shraadh Vidhi!
- AstroSage Kundli Live: Real Astrologers, Authentic Astrology
- सितंबर में बनने जा रहा है ‘युति योग’: किसे रहना होगा सावधान-किसकी लगेगी लॉटरी?
- साप्ताहिक राशिफल 12 सितंबर से 18 सितंबर, 2022: यह सप्ताह इन राशियों के लिए रहेगा बेहद शुभ।
- अंक ज्योतिष साप्ताहिक राशिफल: 11 सितंबर से 17 सितंबर, 2022
- पसंदीदा ज्योतिषियों को फॉलो करके बने उनके नेटवर्क का हिस्सा : एस्ट्रोसेज वार्ता लाइव
- कन्या राशि में वक्री बुध: इन राशियों को मिलेंगे शुभ परिणाम।
- सर्टिफाइड ज्योतिषी से चैट करें सिर्फ़ एस्ट्रोसेज कुंडली ऍप पर
- तिथि को लेकर न हों कनफ्यूज़- इस दिन से शुरू है पितृ पक्ष-नोट कर लें श्राद्ध की सही विधि!
- एस्ट्रोसेज कुंडली लाइव : असल ज्योतिष और असली ज्योतिषी
- कन्या में गोचर कर सूर्य अन्य ग्रहों के साथ बनाएंगे कई बड़े योग, पढ़ें सूर्य के कन्या में गोचर का प्रभाव !
- सर्टिफाइड ज्योतिषी लाइव: एस्ट्रोसेज कुंडली की रिवॉल्यूशनरी पहल