Shani Amavasya : Shani Jayanti 2017
Shani Amavasya 2017 Date
If you want to annihilate all the malefic effects and the bad omens from your life, then embrace yourself with the significance and date of Shani Jayanti 2017. In 2017, Shani Jayanti, also known as Shani Amavasya falls on 25th May, so get accorded with the blessings of Lord Shani by worshiping him and chanting the Shani mantra. With the grace of Lord Shani, all the hurdles and obstacles in your life can be quashed. According to the Hindu mythology, Shani Jayanti Puja is exemplified as the birth anniversary of Lord Shani. Shani Dev is contemplated as the planet Saturn and is known to have a powerful impact on the life of the people.
According to the North Purnimant Calendar, Shani Jayanti or Shani Amavasya is observed on the Amavasya Tithi in the Jyeshtha month. Shani Jayanti is also known by the name 'Shanaishchara Amavasya'. But, in accordance with the South Indian Amavasyant Calendar, Shani Jayanti falls on the Amavasya Tithi during the Vaishakh month. However, in both the aspects it is the name of the lunar month that differs, otherwise Shani Jayanti falls on the same day, considering both types of calendars.
According to the Hindu scriptures, Saturn is contemplated as a cruel planet and it is believed that Saturn is a callous planet who deduces justice by pondering over our past deeds. The planet Saturn is foreseen as a backer of all kinds of impediments, hardships, sufferings, afflictions, depression, poverty. Moreover, Saturn is said to be 'Karma Fal Data' and the planet gives us results as per our good/bad deeds. Hence, in order to seek the blessings of Saturn, one should possess good code of conduct, respect for females, so as to reap the fruitful results as per your karma. For instance, if a person possesses a malefic and weak Saturn placement in his/her horoscope then the person has to encounter miserableness, throes and anguish throughout his life. Moreover, due to the weak placement of Saturn the progress of an individual becomes very slow-going even after working very hard. On the contrary, if the planet Saturn is favourable in a person's horoscope, then it might prove to be a silver lining for the person, as the person can achieve success, name, fame in his/her career. But, under the adverse effects of the planet Saturn worshiping Lord Shani or using Shani Yantra can ward off all the malefic effects of Saturn thus, bringing peace and serenity in the life of a person. People also perform Navgrah Shanti Puja on the day of Shani Jayanti in order to venerate Lord Shani. A myriad of devotees are witnessed streaming at the temples of Lord Shani so that their luck quotient gets enhanced.
A Shani Yantra could save you from Malefic Saturn : Buy Now
'Shani Rahu Shrapit Dosha' is formed when the planet Saturn is in conjunction with the planet Rahu and this Yoga is considered to be an unfavourable one. This Yoga influences every aspect of an individual's life and makes the person's life full of deprivations and afflictions. In the same way, if the planet Saturn is placed with Moon, then another inauspicious Yoga is formed known as 'Shani Chandra Vish Yoga'. Though, such a person is very intellectual but at times he can be prone to extreme depression and unenthusiastic. Therefore, in all such scenarios reverencing Shani Yantra can be extremely propitious. An individual is said to be under major indisposition of Saturn referred to as 'Saturn Sade Sati' when the planet Saturn transits through the 1st, 2nd and 12th house from the individual's natal chart, with each transit spanning for approximately two and a half years. During this time period, the person encounters all kinds of distress encompassing sufferings, anxiety and financial loss. Moreover, these complications become more intense when the planet Saturn becomes malicious in the person's horoscope.
RITUALS ON SHANI JAYANTI:
The rituals to be followed on the day of Shani Jayanti are laid below-
- Besides worshiping Lord Shani regularly on Saturdays, Shani Shanti Puja, Havan, Yagya proves to be quite auspicious on the day of Shani Jayanti.
- The Puja can be carried out either in Shani temple or in Navagraha temples.
- On Shani Jayanti, the idol of Lord Shani is cleaned and purified with Panchamrit, Ganga Jal, oil and water.
- Nauratnahaar i.e. a necklace of nine precious gems is proffered to Lord Shani and puja is performed.
- After the puja is done, Shani Stotra or Shanti Path is read to reverence Lord Shani to eliminate all the hurdles in one's all round development.
- It is also believed that donating black coloured clothes and mustard oil is very beneficial for the devotees who worship Lord Shani.
Astrological Significance of Shani Jayanti:
Shani Jayanti is commemorated to propitiate Lord Shani, to fend off all the bad omens from one's life. It is said that on Shani Jayanti, Lord Shani was born which is celebrated with full grandeur and enthusiasm. Being known for his fierce nature, people follow stern rules to worship Lord Shani so as to please him. Lord Shani endows his blessings on his devotees who work hard and march on the path of righteousness. Astrologers consider that a person's success depends upon the placement of the planet Saturn in their horoscope. So, in order to obliterate negativity from one's life one should celebrate the day of Shani Jayanti with great zeal and enthusiasm.
Astrological services for accurate answers and better feature
Astrological remedies to get rid of your problems
AstroSage on MobileAll Mobile Apps
- ‘Yuti Yoga’ Formation In September: Who Will Win A Lottery, Who Will Suffer?
- Pitru Paksha 2022: Avoid Consuming These Food Items During This Period, Or Else…
- Weekly Horoscope 12-18 September, 2022: Know Fortunate-Unfortunate Signs Of The Week!
- Ashwin Month 2022 Begins; Brings Many Major Hindu Fasts-Festivals!
- Numerology Weekly Horoscope 11-17 September, 2022
- Follow Your Favorite Astrologers Now, Be A Part Of Their Network
- Mercury Retrograde In Virgo: Avoid Doing These Tasks During This Period!
- Chat With Astrologers, Only On AstroSage Kundli App
- Confused About Pitru Paksha Date? Read Here For Correct Date & Shraadh Vidhi!
- AstroSage Kundli Live: Real Astrologers, Authentic Astrology
- सितंबर में बनने जा रहा है ‘युति योग’: किसे रहना होगा सावधान-किसकी लगेगी लॉटरी?
- साप्ताहिक राशिफल 12 सितंबर से 18 सितंबर, 2022: यह सप्ताह इन राशियों के लिए रहेगा बेहद शुभ।
- अंक ज्योतिष साप्ताहिक राशिफल: 11 सितंबर से 17 सितंबर, 2022
- पसंदीदा ज्योतिषियों को फॉलो करके बने उनके नेटवर्क का हिस्सा : एस्ट्रोसेज वार्ता लाइव
- कन्या राशि में वक्री बुध: इन राशियों को मिलेंगे शुभ परिणाम।
- सर्टिफाइड ज्योतिषी से चैट करें सिर्फ़ एस्ट्रोसेज कुंडली ऍप पर
- तिथि को लेकर न हों कनफ्यूज़- इस दिन से शुरू है पितृ पक्ष-नोट कर लें श्राद्ध की सही विधि!
- एस्ट्रोसेज कुंडली लाइव : असल ज्योतिष और असली ज्योतिषी
- कन्या में गोचर कर सूर्य अन्य ग्रहों के साथ बनाएंगे कई बड़े योग, पढ़ें सूर्य के कन्या में गोचर का प्रभाव !
- सर्टिफाइड ज्योतिषी लाइव: एस्ट्रोसेज कुंडली की रिवॉल्यूशनरी पहल