When is Holi in 2017? Know Holi 2017 Date
Holi is one of the most famous festival among Hindus. In 2017, it will be celebrated on March 13. According to the Hindu Calendar, it is observed on full moon day of Phalguna month every year. This festival is celebrated in almost every region of India and every region has different culture of observing it. It is observed to celebrate the win of good over evil. To know more about this festival, read the article.
Holi inspires a person to live by virtues of truthfulness, good conduct and honesty and fight against evil. A day prior to the main festival is celebrated as 'Choti Holi'. This day is also known as Holika dahan or Kama Dahanam. Choti Holi 2017 date is, 12th March. On a night of Choti Holi, people will collect wooden logs and waste materials like broken furniture, clothes, to burn Holika. This bonfire epitomizes the victory of good over evil. It is even termed as Holika dahan.
Holi is also an occasion to celebrate nature in full bloom. During Holi, farmers in India anticipate a great harvest and they rejoice, make merry celebrating the spirit of nature's bloom. Holi festival is celebrated in Indian villages, in the traditional way with natural colours and Gulal.
Holi Holidays can be either for a day or two days depending from state to state. All over India it is a national holiday, a time for rebinding with friends and family. Holi also see different sections of society come together and strengthening the secularity of our country. Holi is supposed to be an exuberant show of goodwill and cheer.Like every year Holi 2017 will be revelry of colour play - quite unmatched in its boisterousness. The tradition of the Holi is such that it can make friends of foes. Live and let live, forgive and forget is the underlying message of Holi.
Everybody celebrate the festival together with a spirit of bonhomie and brotherhood, with no distinction between rich or poor. In India, Holi has traditionally been celebrated without any distinction of cast, creed, color, race, status or sex. While some celebrate the occasion with coloured water in many parts of India it is celebrated using powdered colour or Gulal. While enjoying Holi, let's ensure it's safe and healthy for all.
So what do people in India do in Holi holidays? Early in the morning people collect at a common place. Friends, relatives and neighbors are seen immersed in colours or coloured powder. And when this is combined with water it is anything but a damp squib. Everybody is welcomed and everybody is pardoned for his or her revelry. Holi, the festival of colours, is thus a tribute to joy, to our unending search for happiness and to life. Delicacies are made at home, sweets exchanged and gifts given to near dear ones. The whole day is an occasion for fun, frolic and gaiety.
With the medium of Holi, forgive all your enemies and take a step forward toward friendship. Also, don't forget to celebrate holi with a childlike energy and to make it one of the best days of your life. With this we wish you a very happy holi.
Astrological services for accurate answers and better feature
Astrological remedies to get rid of your problems
AstroSage on MobileAll Mobile Apps
- ‘Yuti Yoga’ Formation In September: Who Will Win A Lottery, Who Will Suffer?
- Pitru Paksha 2022: Avoid Consuming These Food Items During This Period, Or Else…
- Weekly Horoscope 12-18 September, 2022: Know Fortunate-Unfortunate Signs Of The Week!
- Ashwin Month 2022 Begins; Brings Many Major Hindu Fasts-Festivals!
- Numerology Weekly Horoscope 11-17 September, 2022
- Follow Your Favorite Astrologers Now, Be A Part Of Their Network
- Mercury Retrograde In Virgo: Avoid Doing These Tasks During This Period!
- Chat With Astrologers, Only On AstroSage Kundli App
- Confused About Pitru Paksha Date? Read Here For Correct Date & Shraadh Vidhi!
- AstroSage Kundli Live: Real Astrologers, Authentic Astrology
- सितंबर में बनने जा रहा है ‘युति योग’: किसे रहना होगा सावधान-किसकी लगेगी लॉटरी?
- साप्ताहिक राशिफल 12 सितंबर से 18 सितंबर, 2022: यह सप्ताह इन राशियों के लिए रहेगा बेहद शुभ।
- अंक ज्योतिष साप्ताहिक राशिफल: 11 सितंबर से 17 सितंबर, 2022
- पसंदीदा ज्योतिषियों को फॉलो करके बने उनके नेटवर्क का हिस्सा : एस्ट्रोसेज वार्ता लाइव
- कन्या राशि में वक्री बुध: इन राशियों को मिलेंगे शुभ परिणाम।
- सर्टिफाइड ज्योतिषी से चैट करें सिर्फ़ एस्ट्रोसेज कुंडली ऍप पर
- तिथि को लेकर न हों कनफ्यूज़- इस दिन से शुरू है पितृ पक्ष-नोट कर लें श्राद्ध की सही विधि!
- एस्ट्रोसेज कुंडली लाइव : असल ज्योतिष और असली ज्योतिषी
- कन्या में गोचर कर सूर्य अन्य ग्रहों के साथ बनाएंगे कई बड़े योग, पढ़ें सूर्य के कन्या में गोचर का प्रभाव !
- सर्टिफाइड ज्योतिषी लाइव: एस्ट्रोसेज कुंडली की रिवॉल्यूशनरी पहल