Gupt Navratri 2016: Procedure & Importance
We bring you the dates of Gupt Navratri in 2016. When we speak of Navaratri, we imagine about the colors and vibrancy associated with it. But have one thought of a Navratri that is kept hidden from others? Read the article to know more about Gupt Navratri in 2016.
Gupt Navratri 2016: Introduction
Ashada Navratri, which is also called Gupt Navratri or Gayatri Navratri is a festival of nine days. This year Gupt Navratri will start on July 5, 2016 and will go on till July 13. Gupt Navratri is dedicated to nine forms of Shakti and falls in the month of Ashada. This festival is chiefly celebrated in North India as well as South India. Its name differs from region to region. In Himachal Pradesh, it is known as Guhya Navratri. Varahi Navratri is the name for it in South India, where Goddess Varahi is worshiped. Goddess Varahi is known to be as one of the Mantrika of Devi Mahatmya out of seven.
The literal meaning of the word "Gupta" is "the hidden". Gupt Navratri is of nine days and these days are meant to worship the nine forms of Shakti. People have a belief that Kings of Gupta dynasty used to celebrate this Navratri. Since then, Navratri has become very popular.
Gupt Navratri 2016: Rituals and Celebrations
The customs and rituals which are observed in this Navratri are the same which are observed during other Navratras. In this Navratri, first three days are celebrated for the appearance of Durga in form of Kumari, Parvati and Kali. One ritual during this Navratri is to plant the seeds in the bed of mud on the very first day. Shoots grow up until the ninth day comes when these are flown into the water. Next six days are reserved for other forms of Durga namely, Lakshmi , Saraswati , and Lalita. The ninth day is known as "Mahanavami". These are some of the mandatory practices performed during Gupt Navratri.
Gupt Navratri is considered the best time to perform Tantra Kriyas.
Gupt Navratri 2016: Process Of Gupt Navratri
There is a step by step process to follow during Gupt Navratri. First of all, you should take a bath and wear yellow clothes in the evening time. Sit on a Kush Asan or wool Asan, facing north direction.
Keep a plate on the Puja Sthan and draw a ‘Swastika’ or ‘OM’ on it with saffron. Place Mahalaxmi Yantra on it.
Get you Mahalaxmi Yantra at an affordable price: Mahalaxmi Yantra
After this, you should put a conch on it. Now, put some rice (colored with saffron) into the conch. Light a Diya after that.
Gupt Navratri 2016: Why Gupt Navratri Is Important?
Gupt Navratri is very fruitful, as it helps in overcoming many issues and troubles of life. Let’s take a look on the importance of Gupt Navratri:
- If you are having differences with your spouse, chant below mentioned Mantra to wipe out the differences:
- To keep your child away from the evil eye, chant the Shlokas of Hanuman Chalisa and apply Sindoor (vermilion) on the child’s forehead, with your left foot.
- If you are unemployed, pray in Bhairon temple. It will surely help you in finding the job.
- For monetary gains, write the name of Ram on the leaf of Peepal tree for 9 days and put them in Hanuman temple, it will help you.
- To remain healthy, chant the following Mantra 108 times:
- If any problem is arising in your marriage, put one picture of Shiv -Parvati in your temple and chant the following Mantra 5 times:
CHALAHI SWADHARMA NIRAT SHRUTI NEETI"
DURGA SHAMA SHIVA DHAATRI SWAHA SWADHA NAMOSTUTE"
PATI ME DEHI KURU KURU SWAHA"
Gupt Navratri is one of the important religious festival of Hindus. It is celebrated to please Goddess Shakti and overcome tensions of life. Celebrate Gupt Navratri in 2016 and stay at bay from every sorrow and problem.
Astrological services for accurate answers and better feature
Astrological remedies to get rid of your problems
AstroSage on MobileAll Mobile Apps
- ‘Yuti Yoga’ Formation In September: Who Will Win A Lottery, Who Will Suffer?
- Pitru Paksha 2022: Avoid Consuming These Food Items During This Period, Or Else…
- Weekly Horoscope 12-18 September, 2022: Know Fortunate-Unfortunate Signs Of The Week!
- Ashwin Month 2022 Begins; Brings Many Major Hindu Fasts-Festivals!
- Numerology Weekly Horoscope 11-17 September, 2022
- Follow Your Favorite Astrologers Now, Be A Part Of Their Network
- Mercury Retrograde In Virgo: Avoid Doing These Tasks During This Period!
- Chat With Astrologers, Only On AstroSage Kundli App
- Confused About Pitru Paksha Date? Read Here For Correct Date & Shraadh Vidhi!
- AstroSage Kundli Live: Real Astrologers, Authentic Astrology
- सितंबर में बनने जा रहा है ‘युति योग’: किसे रहना होगा सावधान-किसकी लगेगी लॉटरी?
- साप्ताहिक राशिफल 12 सितंबर से 18 सितंबर, 2022: यह सप्ताह इन राशियों के लिए रहेगा बेहद शुभ।
- अंक ज्योतिष साप्ताहिक राशिफल: 11 सितंबर से 17 सितंबर, 2022
- पसंदीदा ज्योतिषियों को फॉलो करके बने उनके नेटवर्क का हिस्सा : एस्ट्रोसेज वार्ता लाइव
- कन्या राशि में वक्री बुध: इन राशियों को मिलेंगे शुभ परिणाम।
- सर्टिफाइड ज्योतिषी से चैट करें सिर्फ़ एस्ट्रोसेज कुंडली ऍप पर
- तिथि को लेकर न हों कनफ्यूज़- इस दिन से शुरू है पितृ पक्ष-नोट कर लें श्राद्ध की सही विधि!
- एस्ट्रोसेज कुंडली लाइव : असल ज्योतिष और असली ज्योतिषी
- कन्या में गोचर कर सूर्य अन्य ग्रहों के साथ बनाएंगे कई बड़े योग, पढ़ें सूर्य के कन्या में गोचर का प्रभाव !
- सर्टिफाइड ज्योतिषी लाइव: एस्ट्रोसेज कुंडली की रिवॉल्यूशनरी पहल