Saubhagya Sundari Vrat 2012
The Saubhagya Sundari Vrat will be celebrated on 1st December 2012. This Vrat is observed on the third day of Krishna Paksha of Mrigashira month. The significance of Saubhagya Sundari Vrat is equal to the fasts of Karwa Chauth and Teej. The name 'Saubhagya Sundari Vrat' itself suggests that this fast (Vrat) has the power to bring good fortune, change your destiny into a positive one and make it even more beautiful. For women, the meaning of Saubhagya is not only prosperity and it is not solely related to the husband of a woman, but for women, Saubhagya means beautiful, civilized, having a husband with positive qualities, having sons and grandsons along with wealth. This is the actual meaning of Saubhagya. Keeping the fast of Saubhagya Sundari, a woman is bestowed with the blessings of Goddess Parvati, the Goddess of welfare. Along with the blessings, a woman is relieved from marital dosha, delay in marriage and the bad effects of debilitated Mars.
Saubhagya Sundari Vrat is like an 'Akhand Vardaan' for the women. As a result of this fast, a woman is blessed with children who have positive attributes. According to our ancient scriptures, Goddess Parvati (who was known as Sati in her past life) did penance for getting Lord Shiva as a husband. Consequently, she got Lord Shiva. If a woman receives the blessings of Goddess Parvati, she becomes prosperous.
Once, few sage girls yearned to know the secret of pleasing Goddess Parvati from her two beloved friends, Jaya and Vijaya. Jaya told them to observe Saubhagya Sundari Vrat with all the rituals. She revealed that this is the easiest and the best way to please Goddess Parvati in order to seek her blessings. One receives infinite grace of Goddess Parvati by observing the Saubhagya Sundari Vrat. Moreover, each and every suffering of the life comes to end as a blessing. The fast blesses unmarried girls with desirable life partners and the married women with good fortune. In this manner, the mythological importance of Saubhagya Sundari Vrat is clear from the tale of Shiva-Parvati and Jaya-Vijaya. Therefore, if any woman aspires to have the best and desirable husband, she must observe the Saubhagya Sundari Vrat.
How to Worship for Saubhagya Sundari Vrat?
Lord Shiva and Goddess Parvati are worshipped on Saubhagya Sundari Vrat. Take bath in the morning. Garlands of fresh flowers, ladoos, paan, Supari, cloves, cardamom and the 16 adornments of a married woman, which includes, vermillion, henna, bindi, sari, anklets, etc, are needed to worship.
Wrap the idol of the deities with a red cloth and place them on a raised wooden platform. Keep a lit earthen lamp in front of the idol and worship them with Roli, Moli, Supari, Pan and all the above stated items.
After this, prayers are offered to all the nine planets along with the entire family of Lord Shiva. The idol of Goddess Parvati is adorned with all the 16 adornments. A priest is called up at home and is fed with delicious food. Give Dakshina and clothes to the priest at the end.
Saubhagya Sundari Vrat is of great importance to the women. If observed with pure heart and mind, the fast bestows prosperity and good fortune on the women and makes all her wishes come true.
Astrological services for accurate answers and better feature
Astrological remedies to get rid of your problems
AstroSage on MobileAll Mobile Apps
- ‘Yuti Yoga’ Formation In September: Who Will Win A Lottery, Who Will Suffer?
- Pitru Paksha 2022: Avoid Consuming These Food Items During This Period, Or Else…
- Weekly Horoscope 12-18 September, 2022: Know Fortunate-Unfortunate Signs Of The Week!
- Ashwin Month 2022 Begins; Brings Many Major Hindu Fasts-Festivals!
- Numerology Weekly Horoscope 11-17 September, 2022
- Follow Your Favorite Astrologers Now, Be A Part Of Their Network
- Mercury Retrograde In Virgo: Avoid Doing These Tasks During This Period!
- Chat With Astrologers, Only On AstroSage Kundli App
- Confused About Pitru Paksha Date? Read Here For Correct Date & Shraadh Vidhi!
- AstroSage Kundli Live: Real Astrologers, Authentic Astrology
- सितंबर में बनने जा रहा है ‘युति योग’: किसे रहना होगा सावधान-किसकी लगेगी लॉटरी?
- साप्ताहिक राशिफल 12 सितंबर से 18 सितंबर, 2022: यह सप्ताह इन राशियों के लिए रहेगा बेहद शुभ।
- अंक ज्योतिष साप्ताहिक राशिफल: 11 सितंबर से 17 सितंबर, 2022
- पसंदीदा ज्योतिषियों को फॉलो करके बने उनके नेटवर्क का हिस्सा : एस्ट्रोसेज वार्ता लाइव
- कन्या राशि में वक्री बुध: इन राशियों को मिलेंगे शुभ परिणाम।
- सर्टिफाइड ज्योतिषी से चैट करें सिर्फ़ एस्ट्रोसेज कुंडली ऍप पर
- तिथि को लेकर न हों कनफ्यूज़- इस दिन से शुरू है पितृ पक्ष-नोट कर लें श्राद्ध की सही विधि!
- एस्ट्रोसेज कुंडली लाइव : असल ज्योतिष और असली ज्योतिषी
- कन्या में गोचर कर सूर्य अन्य ग्रहों के साथ बनाएंगे कई बड़े योग, पढ़ें सूर्य के कन्या में गोचर का प्रभाव !
- सर्टिफाइड ज्योतिषी लाइव: एस्ट्रोसेज कुंडली की रिवॉल्यूशनरी पहल